Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2017, 09:23 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by candysteffi (View Post)
Hey April and Roswell, long time no seen!

You write for The 100, April? That's cool. I love the series. Somehow I never got into writing anything other fanfic related than Roswell though.
Candysteffi- Hi! My name is Nomi and I just wanted to give a huge (shy) wave to you because I absolutely adore your fics and those you write with Angel.

I loved Assassin! I'm such a fan of your work!

April.... Seriously that last chapter was very crazy so us Candies need an update soon!! We need that Third installment like yesterday. It was funny. For the first Sunday in a long time, I didn't get my fic alert for your story in my inbox. As soon as I see that I click on it right away and read read read!

Oh! BTW to all the candies and B+T fans...I updated the B+T petition with new content. (We are not solely concentrating on Netflix- we are open to all streaming giants)

I will post the update on the B+T Thread that's topped so look out for that.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

Hi Nomi, thanks for the news about B+T. It's been so long, do you know if there will be more pics or trailers? Maybe BF and MD will try to make more to attract the attention of tv channels?

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 08-02-2017, 10:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9loveletters9 (View Post)
Candysteffi- Hi! My name is Nomi and I just wanted to give a huge (shy) wave to you because I absolutely adore your fics and those you write with Angel.

I loved Assassin! I'm such a fan of your work!
Hey Nomi,

thanks for the compliment! So glad you liked the fics and yeah, the Assassin was one of my favs to write.

Nice to meet you!

OH B+T, it has to happen! I saw that trailer of MD and BF and it was hilarious. So much like M&M.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Steffi, you watch The 100? Lisa got me obsessed with it. Literally obsessed. I haven't changed my icon in like a year.

Thanks, Nomi. And yes, I know that last chapter was absolutely nuts.
ICON
Old 08-02-2017, 12:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Steffi, you watch The 100? Lisa got me obsessed with it. Literally obsessed. I haven't changed my icon in like a year.
Oh yes, April, I love it! I saw the first 3 seasons. is there more in the US already?
Old 08-02-2017, 03:12 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmag (View Post)
Hi Nomi, thanks for the news about B+T. It's been so long, do you know if there will be more pics or trailers? Maybe BF and MD will try to make more to attract the attention of tv channels?
Hi xmag! you are most certainly welcome! In terms of news, the latest thing as you all know from Lucky Lena's post is the IndieVue video chat that BF and MD did. It was pretty amazing that so many people came to chat, that it kind of shook the site and it ended abruptly due to technical difficulty.

It just shows how many people want this. and CandySteffi I can't agree more with you. B+T just has to happen.

I don't know anything yet but if I hear anything I will definitely let you fellow candies now. Right now we need to spread the word on the Petition (which I will post right now in the B+T thread) and also look out for @NETFLIXLIFEE They are a blue stared fandom twitter account that focuses on Netflix. I don't think they are affiliated with Netflix, though but they are a fan site purely for all things Netflix. (If that makes sense)

Apparently, August 4 they are going to be leading discussions in which fans share their thoughts on shows on Netflix that they love. I asked: "can we also ask about shows WE WANT on Netflix...hint B+T" as did the Crashdown twitter account. and they responded with a smile and a "maybe" so I am taking that as a green light.

Here's the link for the conversation:
https://twitter.com/NetflixLifee/sta...18100755095552

So I guess that's all for now, but I will keep you posted promise
Please spread the word on the petition.

Oh and APRIL: yeah craziest chapter out of all your stories btw. Beats that chapter in Passions when Maria lures Max to Liz and Michael catches them in the act. Yeah. I just went there. lol UPDATE! HUGS TO YOU!
Old 08-03-2017, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nomi thanks again for keeping us updated, not sure what we'd do without you!

Old 08-07-2017, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

So, where are you, candies? On holidays? I am.

Old 08-07-2017, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We have a long weekend this weekend! Back to work tomorrow

Old 08-07-2017, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I was away in June on vacation with my Grandma that was a lot of fun!

Hope you all have enjoyed your vacation or stay cation! Stay cations are the best sometimes!

Thanks for the B&T updates!

I wonder where our Candies would go on vacation? They went to Texas and to Vegas!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 08-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

I'm on Holidays at the mountains, in the Alps, until the end of the month, that's so great to be away from the big city!

Old 08-08-2017, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh that sounds nice

Old 08-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Oh that sounds nice
You bet it is! I even left my cell phone at home.

Old 08-09-2017, 05:09 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
I was away in June on vacation with my Grandma that was a lot of fun!

Hope you all have enjoyed your vacation or stay cation! Stay cations are the best sometimes!

Thanks for the B&T updates!

I wonder where our Candies would go on vacation? They went to Texas and to Vegas!
Funny you mention that Erin, because someone on RoswellArdor wrote a fic about Michael and Maria taking a vakay at some snow resort or something. I have yet to read it. BTW...Roswell Ardor has some new Candy writers I have never heard of. I think they're newer to the fandom and maybe with all the buzz of B+T as well more M&M writers are coming up.

If you guys want to take a gander it's Roswell Ardor Fan Fiction Forum.

(I asked April if it was ok to add her fics to RA and she gave me her blessing. If any of you don't mind putting yours on there as well I would definitely encourage you all to do so. Xmag, CandySteffi please feel free!)

BTW did you guys see Majandra's Instagram posts? Her beach house looks so cute! I love the last one she posted with the martini glass and oysters
Old 08-10-2017, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm in love with her beach house It looks amazing!
And wow, that's awesome that there are potentially new Candy writers!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread