Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2023, 04:54 PM
Administrator

Low Post Count Warning

Hi everyone. As a courtesy, I wanted to let you know that this board didn’t meet the daily average number of posts to remain here last month, and as such, this board has been placed on the Low Post Count List as a first occurrence. If this board meets the daily average number of posts to remain here for the next six months, this board will be taken off this list, but if it doesn’t meet the daily average number of posts to remain two more times within the next six months, this board will be closed. I wanted to let you all know this so you can take the steps necessary to make sure that this board remains here.

Please note that boards need to average 10 posts a day in order to remain here. Thank you.

Please keep this thread topped for the next six months. Thank you.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2023, 10:15 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Thanks for the heads up.
Old 08-06-2023, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Thank you for the heads up!

Guys I know it is the summer but please post a little more. Our traffic numbers were low in July.

Thanks everyone.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 08-06-2023 at 08:49 PM
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Roswell board has been here from the start.
IndyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Trying to pop in more!!
JournalingJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Thank you so much! Really appreciate it!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 08-09-2023, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

I do not want to see Roswell go either!!
JournalingJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I know. My heart couldn't take it!

I love this board so much been a member since 2001 and have Modded since 2006.

So many great memories and friendships I have met a long the way. Roswell is so special.

To be a Roswellian is to be apart of something epic and magical!

I know all good things eventually have to come to an end but lets have Roswell live a little longer!
Old 08-16-2023, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

Truly? without a Roswell board is unthinkable! I came here for it. Crikey, I modded the KH board when we still had one.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Thank you so much for posting and stopping by. All of us original Fan Forum Roswell posters and well as myself appreciate the support to save our board! Roswell fans always find a way!

I remember the Katherine Heigl board. Good times when we had so many Roswell related actor and actress boards.

Thanks for stopping by and for posting!
Old 08-16-2023, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

I watched some stuff on youtube today that made me feel so old... it was something about a tumblr renaissance and how that is bad or something and I thought well I mean I used tumblr back in 2015 or so to post neat gifs of Reign but I never understood the platform really. I will say that apart from LJ I never understood any social media platform. I couldn't tell you how one retweets or is it re-X now? So yeah I watched this today and thought gosh, yeah let's go back to your roots. Let's have a look at

Oh remember, I'm not sure what is proper to talk about here/these days... there was this weird diaspora where some people split to another board in early 2004? I don't think that lasted or went anywhere. It was after that that the KH board didn't have mods and like the fool that I am I yelled: "yeah sure, pick me!" and then I stuck around for three years until my job got more demanding. The lunacy. But yeah it was wild, all the boards we used to have but also such good times.

And sure, I mean I don't think I have a lot to contribute to the conversation but like I said above, without a Roswell board is unthinkable!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-17-2023, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I agree with what you say about technology. It's crazy how advance it has gotten. I can't even keep track of all of the social media outlets.

I am lucky I know the little I do about technology.

However I get so overwhelmed with tech at times. I feel if it was more simple like it was in the olden days it would be better.

Anyway yes Fan Forum with out Roswell is unthinkable. We were one of the very first boards.

Thanks for posting and for all of the support!
Old 08-17-2023, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's always just been here. Even though it took me several years to find it. I kept to the Spoiler thread during the run of the series. And it's the primary one I come too. So, it would be unthinkable to lose it.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Well I am glad you are here now!

Thank you everyone who is posting to keep the count posts up! You Rock!
Old 08-18-2023, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I want to say kudos to you for creating such a lovely and welcoming atmosphere. I know the show has been cancelled for decades but even years in there were still often weird shipper wars and I mean I still generally worry about putting a foot in my mouth but back then it was worse. So thank you for sticking around and leading the board with what seems still quite a lot of really nice posters.

It's a legacy I wouldn't want to see go from

Reply   Post New Thread