Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2004, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

I've got my DVDs!!! Notes inside

Just wanted to let everyone know I received my set this morning, why exactly I'm not sure. I've not noticed anyone else having got it but if so and you already know this info I apolagise. Anyway here are a few notes:

- The disks come in 6 extremely cute slim DVD cases, each featuring a charcter on the front with episodes listed on a Crashdown menu on the back

- There is a card confirming Roswell season 2 this summer

- There is a note from Jason katims explaining the music issues and how angered he was at first but now feels the epsiodes may be better with the new music

- During the interesting Area 51 featurette all about the characters and sets look out for a very shabby looking Colin Hanks with a beard and long straggly hair. others may have seen this look but I've not so it was quite a surprise

Loads of other stuff but that's all I can remember at the moment

Oh and does anyone know what happened to the gag reel that was listed as a feature when announced? There was no mention in any reviews and I can't find it anywhere on the DVDs. Has it been left off or is it a easter egg (hidden extra)?

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!
Old 02-11-2004, 11:45 AM
LTL
Master Fan

I heard the gag reel was left out.

Did you watch the Pilot yet? Was the song Crash there at the end?
Old 02-11-2004, 01:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Have you watched heatwave yet, if so do you know what song they used in place of "We Havent Turned Around"?
I heard that one isnt on there [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Vote For Gavin Degraw pretty please
Old 02-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

I am happy you got the DVDs early, can you please continue your discussion at the DVD thread:

DVD thread
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread