Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2005, 10:10 AM
Addicted Fan

CRO #41- We're back baby! Watch as this thread goes *POOF* in 2 days flat!

By Cordy

This is thread is to talk to other Roswellians and just to tell them all about you , your obsessions about Roswell and anything else that you'd like to say .

Also , we have a growing list here called "You might be a Crazy Roswell Obsessie if..." the title is pretty much self-explanitory & I wanna hear your ideas .

You might be a Crazy Roswell Obsessie if...:
1. You never use the actors real names only their character names.
2. If you boycotted the Max/Tess relationship, b/c it ruined Max & Liz.
3. If you bought the "Thank You for Visiting Roswell" bumper sticker and force your parents to put it on their car.
4. You went out and bought Dido's No Angel cd, just because Here With Me was the theme song.
5. You have dreams about the characters, not the actors.
6. You plan a trip to Conava(sp?), California where they filmed and recreate scenes.
7. You nickname your friends, Liz, Maria, Isabel..ect.
8. You are a dreamer you hate everyone named Tess.
9. You are a candy you hate everyone named Courtney.
10. You beg your parents for a Jeep and nickname it BOB.
11. You get a 1992 Red Volkswagon Jetta.
12. You write "Mrs. Max Evans" on your note books.
13. You tape all the reruns again and again just incase you loose a tape.
14. You do school reports about the show or actors.
15. You only will go out with guys named Max, Michael, Kyle or Alex.
16. You get a tattoo of the actors/characters face on your back.
17. Your walls in your room are plastered with Roswell posters.
18. You have all the actors other projects on tape or dvd.
19. You create many websites about the shows, characters and actors.
20. You started to eat tabasco with your food.
21. You become a buddhist.
22. You go on ebay 20 times a day looking for anything Roswell
23. You watch a 6 hour Roswell marathon even though you've seen all the episodes at least four times
24. You look in Roswell, New Mexico for a restraunt called "Crashdown"
25. You actually go to Roswell and eat at the Crashdown Diner.
26. You are a Gazer you hate everyone named Jesse.
27. You and your friends make home movies recreating Roswell scenes.
28. Your email addresses or screen names have something with Roswell in it.
29. You find a job as a waitress.
30. You believe that aliens do exist.
31. You bought things off the Roswell set.
32. You attend all social gatherings with the Roswell Cast.
33. You support the same charity Jason supports.
34. You name your pets after the characters/cast.
35. You don't talk to anyone when you are watching Roswell.
36. You dye your hair brown to match Liz's.
37. You go into a hair salon , point to a picture of Katherine and say "I want that"
38. you visit FF: Roswell boards everyday, every chance you get!
39. you get teary every time you think of Alex
40. When....... you laugh when you seee tabasco
41. you mention the word 'Roswell'and your family and friends think you're crazy.
42. you go online everyday just for Roswell.
43. you find out anything interesting or news and you immediately grab the phone to call your friend.
44. You daydream about Roswell.
45. Your mood depends on whether that week's Roswell was good and happy.
46. You are online until the wee hours looking at other Roswell sites and reading fanfiction
47. You freak out if you don't record an episode or if the show is not on that week.
48. You talk about Roswell nonstop and your friends are sick of hearing that word.
49. You get homicidal when anyone tries to part you from the TV when Roswell is on.
50. You were caught kissing another man/woman and say "I was mind warped, I tell you!!!"
51. you quote Roswell, without realizing it.
52. you start to buy tabasco just to have it in your house
53. you insist on having a jeep for your 1st car
54. you giggle every time you see a green jeep
55. your fav roswell website is down and you go crazy.
56. you can't stop playing you favorite episode or moment in you head when you can't fall asleep
57. you just can't stop smiling whenever you see the word Roswell anywhere
58. When your parents ask you what you want your first car to be, you answer, ?Either a dusty black jeep or a red Jetta.?
59. You hum the lyrics to ?Here With Me? by Dido constantly.
60. You instantly recognized the girl from Bon Jovi?s video ?Crush? as Shiri Appleby.
61. Instead of working you´re on the internet on a Roswell site.
62. You go to The ************** every day.
63. Your friends think you are nuts because you talk about it too much
64. You start a journal just 'cause Liz had one.
65. When you and your hubby are working on expanding the family and your first born daughter's name is going to be Isabel.
66. If someone is not acting like their usual self, you accuse them of being a "shapeshifter".
67. you search caves in the hope of finding "pods".
68. you're convinced that there is a V-shaped seal proving that you?re the leader of an alien planet in your head.
69. Each time after sex you or your partner says "That ... was ... different"
70. during your graduation ceremony, you look out for FBI agents aiming lasers at your head.
71. you try to find a Granilith so that you can go back to your home planet.
72. you stick the words "Eraser Room" outside your school janitor's closet.
73. you cry at the mention of the words "Cry Your Name" because you remembered that Alex died in that episode.
74. you create dishes with names like "Alien Blast", "Men in Blackberry Pie" and "Saturn Rings".
75. you mumble words connected to Roswell in your sleep.
76. you try to use your "alien" powers.
77. When you buy glow in the dark stars for your room and put the V constellation above your bed.
78. You are convinced you were left on earth by your "alien" parents.
79. You've became obsessed with the belief of Aliens, you even start to believe you are one.
80. Start calling your mom Diane and your dad Phillip
81. You start to call your younger brother Max.
82. You become obsessed with doing Christmas, and you call your self the Christmas Nazi
83. You legally change your name to one of the characters or actors names.
84. You are out with your friends and you hear a Roswell song and you suddenly stop midsentence and listen to the song as you try to figure out what episode its from.
85. You find yourself pointing up to the sky whenever anyone asks you where you?re from.
86. You suddenly develop a serious craving for Tabasco sauce and a combination of sweet and spicy.
87. You giggle whenever you see a jeep or a picture of a desert.
88. You make four-square symbols out of ice cubes whenever you?re supposed to be making drinks instead.
89. You get excited whenever you see any article on the Roswell cast, however tiny it is.
90. You do anything possible to catch any old movies or TV shows which show any past and present Roswell cast, however small their role is.
91. You have at least 10 Roswell wallpapers on your desktop in the past 6 months.
92. Three-quarters of the websites that you go to are connected to Roswell in some way.
93. You are able to find connections from Roswell to virtually every TV show, movie, actor, actress, singer that exists.
94. You argue over small details that happened in the show with your friends or siblings and obsess over it repeatedly.
95. You mistakenly call your town sheriff "Sheriff Valenti".
96. You scream everytime you hear the word ?Tess? or anything that resembles it, like ?test?.
97. Everytime you hear two words that rhyme, you think of ?Behr? and ?Fehr?.
98. You try to turn ketchup into mustard.
99. Whenever your mother catches you walking in your sleep, you protest by answering,? But Mom, I was dreamwalking.?
100. You look at any article mentioning Roswell, New Mexico in hope that there is something on the ?aliens from Antar?.
101. If you?re a guy, you only date girls named Elizabeth, Maria, Isabel or Katherine.
102. If you?re a girl, you only date guys named Max, Michael, Alex, Kyle, Jason, Brendan, Nick or Colin.
103. You insist on calling your girlfriend Liz if her name is Elizabeth.
104. You immediately assume any man dressed in a suit wearing shades acting weirdly is an FBI agent out to get you.
105. You call your new substitute teacher Topolsky.
106. You develop a sudden interest in aromatherapy and use smelling salts when you feel stressed.
107. You go to the local cafe asking for a waitress job, preferably one where you can wear alien antennas.
108. Whenever you hear a beeping sound (e.g from the microwave), you think it comes from the communicator.
109. You think that your local congresswoman is a Skin out to get you.
110. You try to mind warp people you don?t like.
111. You try to heat coffee or cook steaks with your hand.
112. When asked in a magazine survey,
(a) what your favourite tv show is-Roswell
(b) what your favourite drama is-Roswell
(c) what your favourite sci-fi show is-Roswell
(d) what your favourite teen show is-Roswell
(e) who your favourite actor is-any actor from Roswell
(f) who your favourite actress is-any actress from Roswell
(g) who your favourite tv actor is-any actor from Roswell
(h) who your favourite tv actress is-any actress from Roswell
(i) what is your favourite hobby-watching Roswell, listening to music from Roswell, or reading Roswell High books
(j) what is your favourite kind of music-any music featured on Roswell
(k)what is your favourite food-anything with Tabasco sauce on it
113. You go to ************** every day.

114. You know all the Roswell actors? and actresses? full names and list of films and TV shows done by heart.
115. You recognized the girl from Bon Jovi?s video ?Crush? as Shiri Appleby immediately.
116. When your parents ask you what you want your first car to be, you answer, ?Either a dusty black jeep or a red Jetta.?
117. You hum the lyrics to ?Here With Me? by Dido constantly.
118. You doodle Max loves Liz/Michael loves Maria/Alex loves Isabel when you?re supposed to be finishing a urgent assignment instead.
119. ou build a balcony outside your house, install a ladder and light lots of red candles.
120. You spray the words M.E loves L.P on your outside wall and try to make it glow.
121. You?re suspicious of the curly-haired new girl in town as well as her geeky-but-normal single father.
122. You suspect the new waitress in the local cafes a Skin who wants to woo your boyfriend.
123. If someone is not acting like their usual self, you accuse them of being a ?shapeshifter?.
124.You search caves in the hope of finding ?pods?.
125. You invent actual lyrics and melodies for ?Hurt By Love? and ?Love Kills.?
126. You?re convinced that there is a V-shaped seal proving that you?re the leader of an alien planet in your head.
127. During your graduation ceremony, you look out for FBI agents aiming lasers at your head.
128. When someone asks you to suggest a place to eat, you recommend the ?Crashdown? without flinching.
129. You try to find a Granilith so that you can go back to your home planet.
130. You stick the words ?Eraser Room? outside your school janitor?s closet.
131. You cry at the mention of the words ?Cry Your Name? because you remembered that Alex died in that episode.
132. You create dishes with names like ?Alien Blast?, ?Men in Blackberry Pie? and ?Saturn Rings.?
133. You start wearing leather jackets and grow spiky hair. (only applies if you?re a guy)
134. Your CD collection only consists of singers who are either on the Roswell soundtrack or whose songs have been played on the show.
135. You watch Valentine until the part where Katherine Heigl dies, then you turn it off.
136. You refer to aliens as ?not of this earth? or ?Czechoslovakians?.
137. You?re convinced the new Deputy Sheriff in your town is an undercover FBI agent.
138. You?re sure that your boss is hiring you just because he thinks you?re an alien with healing powers and wants to suck the life out of you until you turn to dust.
139. You form a band called The Whits.
140. You go on camping trips just to snoop around the campsite looking for signs burned into the ground.
141. You refer to your fellow Roswellians as ?Hey, Stargaser!? or ?What?s up, Dreamer??
142. When someone makes you angry, you immediately say ?Who died and made you king??
143. You hate anyone who has blond curls and try to pull it.
144. You buy a battered convertible and try to bring it to life with your ?powers?.
145. You buy a big bag of coal and spend the whole day trying to turn it into a ring as a gift for your girlfriend.
146. When you eat M&Ms, you immediately think of Michael and Maria.
147. When you eat strawberries, you think about the kitchen scene in Sexual Healing.
148. You make websites for the actors that were only on the show for a few episodes.
149. Everytime you see a black Jeep you start waving like crazy to the driver.
150. You beg your parents to buy a restraunt so you can be a waitress and live above it.
151. You talk about the cast like you were their best friends.
152. After 4 Aliens and a Baby aired you spend all night rewinding the tape, watching Tess blow up, all while going 'He He He Tess Go Boom' and then giggling like a small child.
153. You try to play cds from your hands just like Isabel did.
154. You start to flip out when you hear Dido's "Here With Me" on the radio.
155. You think you see a cast member across the street from you and you start running after them, but feel stupid when its not.
156. You tell you friends that one day you will marry one of the cast members.
157. You tape a picture of Max next to your bed and kiss it everynight when you go to bed.
158. You go through 5 pages of the last thread in 2 hours!
159. You make up a alterego Roswellian Kingdom, and you make Isabella Erin your Queen
160. Your mother starts to believe she should put you in an insane asylum for trying to delock locks.
161. You wave your hand over your mouth thinking it will change your lipstick color.
162. When you see a injured bird you try to heal it.
163. You start to believe the new teacher at school was sent by the FBI.
164. You start a Roswell RPG and play every character.

Crazy Roswellian Obsessies List
The Christmas Nazi - CRO #1
*Cordelia* - CRO #2
SilverRoswellian - CRO #3
Dreamer 4 Ever - CRO #4
Abducted Bookworm - CRO #5
Floegirl - CRO #6
Cotton_CandyLover - CRO #7
M&M's - CRO #8
Isabella Erin - CRO #9
Cristinethegoodwitch - CRO #10
Skaterchic - CRO #11
*Sara Stokes* - CRO #12
Bheryandcherry - CRO #13
ufster - CRO #14
RandomCzechoslovakian47 - CRO #15
*Pixie Dreamer* - CRO #16
Ch-Ch-Changed - CRO #17
Padme3 - CRO #18
sHobhnA GuerIn ECSTATIC EGYPTIAN- CRO #19
Roswelldesertsky- CRO #20
Mariael311-CRO #21
September Angel - CRO #22
Josh'sTexasGal - CRO #23
tearoffatesdream - CRO #24
CanonsAreWothless - CRO #25
TeflonBabe - CRO #26
locutus of borg - CRO #27
AlienWendy23 - CRO #28
*Pink~Lady* - CRO #29
crazyapplesaucer - CRO #30
prettylittleroswellian - CRO #31
DreamingApplesaucer1947 - CRO #32
Jessica Valenti - CRO #33
greenglow - CRO #34
*Horizon* - CRO #35
True Daisy lover4ever - CRO #36

Mr. Wiggles - The Official C.R.O's Mascot/Fearless Leader ----

And the bench warming Mascot incase Mr.Wiggles gets injured or dies ----

The Kingdom of Crazy
Almighty Queen - Queen Bella (Isabel)
Queen's Evil Sister - Princess Cordy(aka Ice)(Tess)
Queen's Good Sister - Princess Nae (Liz)
Cherry Dutchess - Bhery
Candy Dutchess- Kimmy (Maria)
Shop-a-holic Princess- Di (Lady Di)

Royalty in Training-
SilverRoswellian
*Pixie Dreamer*
RandomCzechoslovakian47

Past Threads:
Crazy Roswellian Obsessies Thread #1
C.R.O's #2 - Mr. Wiggles does a little dance, and we're mezmorized!
C.R.O #3 All we need is a padded room and some straight jackets, and we're all set.
C.R.O #4 - Bow Down To The Almighty Queen Bella!
C.R.O #5 - Handcuffs? Check. DuckTape? Check. Polariod? Check. Max? er...Check.
CRO #6- "Dude! Where's My Roswell!? DUDE! I don't know!"
CRO #7 - Would it be wrong to 'probe' Max?
CRO #8- Welcome to the Nuttier than Nutty Nuthouse, may we take your order?
CRO #9 - Abducting isnt that bad if probing is involved
CRO #10'Seriously Dude, Where is my Roswell?? Dude, I dont know!!'
CRO #11 There's no place like Roswell...There's no place like Roswell.
CRO #12- Attention all CRO shoppers, we have a special in aisle 2 on torture devices
CRO #13 - We weren't dancing naked for Max!! It was a mindwarp!!
CRO #14 - Come in & be treated like the Royal you know you are! Tiara's not included.
CRO #15 - Cordy's beautiful, smart, & perfect... Wait darnit! I was mindwarped again!
CRO # 16 - I have aliens powers!! No, seriously I do!
CRO #17 - Occulous Reparo, Hmm Darn It! Wrong Powers!
CRO #18 - RUN! They're coming to get us! No, not aliens, the men from the institution!
CRO #19-26 Victims of the Crash!
Cro #27 - So...the reunion's over..Say it with me, AFTER PARTY!!!
CRO #28 - Ouchie...I've got dust in my eye!!
CRO #29-
CRO #30- Sore Bums, Evil Computers & a Royaty Complex, What's Next?!
CRO #31- Kyle, just sit still, it'll be over soon *Snaps latex glove*
CRO #32- Don't let the titles fool ya, we're just regular fans that happen to like probes.
CRO #33- Come on in!! ..Or else we'll beat you with breadsticks and dip you in butter!!
CRO #34- Max + Me + Whipcream = Too many possibilites but a great couple of Nights!!!
CRO #35- We don't care who you are or what you ship, JUST GET YOUR CABOOSE IN HERE!!
CRO #36- We are aliens with special powers...come join us!
CRO #37- Crazy Roswellian Obsessie seeks Antarian mate for Hot Alien Nookie!
CRO #38- We need some Dukes for our duchesses to play with, any volunteers?
CRO #39- Summer is almost here...Who's up for some skinny dipping? come on Max!
CRO #40:Schools starting soon...how about a end of the Summer blowout party? BYOB!!!

*Cordelia*'s Crazed Theroy on Tess
Tess never killed Alex, she was set up. In Max in the City, when Lonnie & Rath took tess into that Warehouse before Max found her, Rath & Lonnie told her what they made Ava do, which is MindWarp Alex to decode the book in Las Cruses, b/c they were planning on stealing all the info on how to work the Granilith. Tess told them she wouldn't let them, but they had already finished the job, they were just waiting for Alex to finish decoding. They implanted fasle memories in Kyle, which made him believe Tess did kill Alex. But there was flaws. When Liz came to ask Tess about her powers Max came in and started to jump to conclusions and asked Tess where she was when Alex died, and Kyle butted in and said they at home with him watching Gladiator, which was a lie, in CYN they were all at the Crashdown looking at pictures from prom. So there is another point. Also I believe Lonnie & Rath told Tess if she didn't agree with the charge of killing Alex they would start to kill off everyone else, starting with Liz, who Tess finally got to be semi-friends with. So thats why Tess said she killed Alex, but in the end I believe she didn't.

Forever Queen of the CRO's!
QueenÇr@zÿBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 11:15 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm loving it! Thanks Bella!
Old 08-17-2005, 11:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Sure thing! I was totally thrilled to start it. It's been so long .. too long!

Old 08-17-2005, 03:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey a new thread Thanks for the new thread Bella And the title is
greenglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 08:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks Jorge! I also gave the intro a little spruce

Old 08-18-2005, 12:30 PM
Addicted Fan

I think a fresh start is exactly what the CROs need! Woo Hoo!
Old 08-18-2005, 07:05 PM
Addicted Fan

I agree!

Old 08-19-2005, 11:53 AM
Addicted Fan

So how are you Bella? Havn't spoken in ages girl!
Old 08-19-2005, 07:39 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm just dandy! New job, new home, new boyfriend who I adore! After a few really rocky months, things are actually looking good. How are you??

Old 08-20-2005, 05:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Ahh I'm so tired... and with imsonia... it's so weird I had an exausting week... I'm soo beat... and now I can't sleep lol
greenglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 06:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Lol, I hate when that happens! Eh, don't worry about it too much, you can sleep when you're dead.

Old 08-22-2005, 11:14 AM
Addicted Fan

V true Bella! Gotta live life to the max! I'm good thanks, getting ready to go out with a few gfs.

How are you Jorge?!
Old 08-23-2005, 11:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Just stopping the thread from slipping off the opening page.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:43 AM
Addicted Fan

So, I'm working ... ALOT so I rarely get to see Roswell. I get my fix usually by the recorded tapes I have. Can someone tell me what the Sci-Fi schedule is like these days.

Old 08-25-2005, 11:24 AM
Addicted Fan

No idea my dear!