Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2016, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

I feel worse for the guys who were with him tbh. It sounds like he was the one causing the damage. Not to mention they're much younger than him I believe. :/
Old 08-24-2016, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The whole thing has been very upsetting to me, to be honest. One of my students asked me today who my favorite athlete is, and I'm like, "Well . . . it was Ryan Lochte." I mean . . . maybe in a way it still is? But because of talent and not character? Maybe . . . not? I don't know. It's confusing.
ICON
Old 08-25-2016, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

OMG that shirt! Amazing! Even more amazing is that Murphy is wearing it!

Yeah it must really suck to be an athlete who can't party like a regular guy and get into mischief and get away with it.

I'm Aubrey
Old 08-25-2016, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
The whole thing has been very upsetting to me, to be honest. One of my students asked me today who my favorite athlete is, and I'm like, "Well . . . it was Ryan Lochte." I mean . . . maybe in a way it still is? But because of talent and not character? Maybe . . . not? I don't know. It's confusing.
I imagine a lot of fans feel the same way.

ETA: New thread

http://www.fanforum.com/f12/crashdow.../#post87275138
Closed Thread   Post New Thread