Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2019, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes sometimes busy is good!

Going for a mini vacation with friends next weekend I can't wait!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 09-10-2019, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Thinking of everyone who lost their lives in 9/11. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

So crazy I joined Fan Forum 8 days after 9/11 on September 18th. I lurked for a good year but I decided to join because I wanted to see if everyone on the boards was ok. feel apart of a community after such a tragic event.

I am so glad I did. Fan Forum changed my life in so many ways and I am glad to be a part of the Fan Forum family and the Roswell family.

Thinking of you all today!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 09-15-2019, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't believe that was 18 years ago...it's just crazy

Old 09-17-2019, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I know in a way it feels like yesterday and then it dosen't I always get sad when 9/11 rolls around.

Anyway on to happier things hope you are all having a nice fall. I am back to class. Going for an online certificate course in faith education. I should be done sometime next year.

I have not been to school in so long. Online classes are crazy and interesting. I miss being in a classroom but I am glad I can do it from home.

Good luck to all who are back to school!
Old 09-28-2019, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've gone back a few times in the past few years too I got a certificate in Interior Decorating, and one in Social Media Marketing. I still have to finish one in Digital Analytics!

Old 09-28-2019, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Awesome! Good for you! Good luck with classes.

So far my class is going well a lot of reading and lecture discussion questions and answers but so far so good. Only 3 more weeks left and I am finished with my frist class.
Old 10-06-2019, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope you're having a good weekend everyone!

Old 10-06-2019, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I went to New York Comic Con and heard the news that Jason is going to guest star on Roswell New Mexico and be in an episode that Shiri Appleby directed.

This was the news all over New York Comic Con. My phone was blowing non stop from my Roswell friends over this when I was in the New York Comic Con Nancy Drew panel.

I didn't go to the Roswell New Mexico panel (I refuse to give that show my time) but it was announced there.

I guess I have to start watching now that Jason is on. But I will only watch his episodes.

I dress up today in honor of the 20th Anniversary of Roswell as Liz Parker for New York Comic Con and people were freaking out over my costume and over the news about Jason.

If Shiri makes a cameo in the episode that she directed Jason in I am going to lose it. Be still my dreamer heart!

I wonder who he will play in the New Mexico some are already saying Futrue Max

Either way I am SO SO excited Jason is back! I have missed that man so much!

Happy 20th Anniversary Roswell! Here is to many more years!

Roswell really was a feeling like no other! So blessed to be apart of this amazing fandome! I love you all!
Old 09-13-2020, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hello fellow Roswellians I may know some of you from the past 5 years [actually guess 6 years since I came back reinvented in 2014 and been around none stop at least since 2014 maybe earlier] but some may not where I use to be around these parts of probably 15 or more years ago, and would have been Beautiful Angel during that time, the beginning of my time that now has reached 18 years at end of month
Old 09-14-2020, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Aw Crash Landing aka Beautiful Angel welcome back! so glad to see you posting here.

I agree Roswell is what made me a Fan Forum member. The best times back in the day and the best thread to this day!

This board is apart of Fan Forum history and I think one of the oldest threads.

Hope someone applies to be my CO MOD soon!

Hope everyone is well and staying safe!

It's almost Fall!

We need a new title and thread.
Old 09-15-2020, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Easier can call me by my name Sarah

I think its probably on the short list [Top 10-15] for oldest board

Think that works for a title Its almost Fall [Autumn]
Old 09-16-2020, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Totally!

New thread time!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 09-16-2020 at 08:44 PM
Old 05-19-2021, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Speaking of the summer

Majandra and Brendan are officially attending the AlienFest 2021 July 2-July 5th in Roswell NM and they are doing some exclusive mini events for fans.

You can read more about it here: AlienFest 2021 +*Meet Majandra and Brendan in ROSWELL *UPDATE* – Crashdown.com
Quote:
AlienFest 2021 + Meet Majandra and Brendan in ROSWELL *UPDATE*
May 13, 2021 Lena 0 Comments Baron And Toluca, brendan fehr, majandra delfino, UFO Festival
** UPDATE May 17: The open group event dates are July 1st and 2nd.**

Five days ago, Brendan Fehr teased it in his Instagram Live: UFO Festivities! are on the way!!

More information were released today.

Brendan and Majandra are attending this years “AlienFest 2021” in Roswell, New Mexico. While the festival runs from July 2-5th, 2021 they will be there from the 1st-3rd*. (*This might be extended to July 4th. Source: IG Live, May 17, 2021)

There are fun events planed, and the two actors are putting some private events and mini experiences for the “dans” and “candy” fans together, that are not officially affiliated with the festival as well.

If you are not receiving the official B+T newsletter, please read it below, get your tickets, reserve your spot and email them as soon as possible. It will be a once in a lifetime experience.

Baron + Toluca + ROSWELL!!!
That escalated quickly. Have you ever heard the phrase, “There’s truth to every rumor.”? Well, we got the cold hard truth right here.

Majandra and Brendan will be attending AlienFest 2021 in Roswell, NM.

The festival itself runs from July 2-5th.

Majandra and Brendan will be there from the 1st-3rd mc’ing the opening ceremonies on the 2nd and with meet and greet (TBD by the festival) on the 3rd. Brendan will also be teeing it up for the golf tournament in the morning on July 3rd.

There’s tons of events and for 10% off an adult VIP ticket, the promo code is “Brendan”.

AlienFest 2021 Roswell, New Mexico - AlienFest Roswell, New Mexico PROMO CODE: brendan

BUT WAIT!!! Brendan and Majandra in Roswell?! FOR REAL? They couldn’t help but put together some private events and mini experiences for the “dans” and “candy” fans. Here’s what we are offering (*not officially affiliated with the festival)

OPEN GROUP EVENTS
JULY 1st (location TBD but after the opening ceremonies at around 8:30pm)
– an open group event where we may screen Brendan’s previously unreleased movie “ONLY I…” or play bingo. Who knows? But we will confirm. The cost is $125 and that is for a limited edition hat, shirt and photo (designed by Brendan). Legally the screening is free but you have to buy the swag to get in.

[b]JULY 2nd (location TBD, time 8pm-ish) [b]– the second of our open group events. We will rewatch the pilot of Roswell followed by Q&A. This is $125 for a limited edition hat, shirt and photo. And again, the screening is “free” but you’re required to buy the merch to get in.

***If you wish to attend both events, it’s only $200 (and no, you don’t get 2 hats and 2 shirts, etc.).***

MINI EXPERIENCES
***Availble from July 1st-3rd***

There are also mini experiences you can schedule with them from the 1st to the 3rd. Breakfast, lunch or dinner? Spacewalk? Play cards? Grab a coffee or beer with two of them? Let’s do it. These experiences are $350 per (min. 3 people, max depending on activity. 1 hr. min.). Go grab your friends and chow down on some green chile hot dogs with these #saladtossers. The number of these we can do are limited. If you want to be apart of one but are solo or just another dynamic duo, we can join you with others to make it happen.

And here’s the deal, this $350 gets you the swag (and a meal) but it also gets you into one of the group events for free. It also gives you a discount for the second group event at $50.

So for $400, you can eat with Brendan and Majandra, or go for a walk, grab a coffee and attend both open group events and get the swag!

Again, all monies go to the filming of Baron and Toluca to give you the most kick ass show we can possibly give you! The spots are filling up quick so be sure to email BaronDANStoluca@gmail.com with any questions or to reserve your spot, get your swag and meet us down in ROSWELL!!!!

EVERYONE HAS A ROLE.
– Brendan & Majandra

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 05-19-2021 at 08:19 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread