Moderator of ...
Friends

I had to go dig up this moment too

Old 05-09-2021, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

love this!

We so should collect the gifs and add them to the opening post. Cliff hanger breaking things.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 05-10-2021, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Can you think of any other moments of them breaking things?
Old 05-10-2021, 05:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love these gif sets. They really did vandalize quite a bit. I'm trying to remember if they broke anything else in season 3 in the episode where Isabel gets shot.
Old 05-10-2021, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Hmm, I'm not sure, but Michael helping her & the others break in is another example of them being trouble!
Old 05-18-2021, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Brendan in Roswell New Mexico in July.

Majandra and Brendan are officially attending the UFO Festival 2021 July 2-July 5th in Roswell NM and they are doing some exclusive mini events for fans.

You can read more about it here: http://crashdown.com/news/2021/05/me...an-in-roswell/
Quote:
UFO Fest 2021 + Meet Majandra and Brendan in ROSWELL *UPDATE*
May 13, 2021 Lena 0 Comments Baron And Toluca, brendan fehr, majandra delfino, UFO Festival
** UPDATE May 17: The open group event dates are July 1st and 2nd.**

Five days ago, Brendan Fehr teased it in his Instagram Live: UFO Festivities! are on the way!!

More information were released today.

Brendan and Majandra are attending this years “UFOFest 2021” in Roswell, New Mexico. While the festival runs from July 2-5th, 2021 they will be there from the 1st-3rd*. (*This might be extended to July 4th. Source: IG Live, May 17, 2021)

There are fun events planed, and the two actors are putting some private events and mini experiences for the “dans” and “candy” fans together, that are not officially affiliated with the festival as well.

If you are not receiving the official B+T newsletter, please read it below, get your tickets, reserve your spot and email them as soon as possible. It will be a once in a lifetime experience.

Baron + Toluca + ROSWELL!!!
That escalated quickly. Have you ever heard the phrase, “There’s truth to every rumor.”? Well, we got the cold hard truth right here.

Majandra and Brendan will be attending UFO Fest 2021 in Roswell, NM.

The festival itself runs from July 2-5th.

Majandra and Brendan will be there from the 1st-3rd mc’ing the opening ceremonies on the 2nd and with meet and greet (TBD by the festival) on the 3rd. Brendan will also be teeing it up for the golf tournament in the morning on July 3rd.

There’s tons of events and for 10% off an adult VIP ticket, the promo code is “Brendan”.

http://www.ufofestival.com PROMO CODE: brendan

BUT WAIT!!! Brendan and Majandra in Roswell?! FOR REAL? They couldn’t help but put together some private events and mini experiences for the “dans” and “candy” fans. Here’s what we are offering (*not officially affiliated with the festival)

OPEN GROUP EVENTS
JULY 1st (location TBD but after the opening ceremonies at around 8:30pm)
– an open group event where we may screen Brendan’s previously unreleased movie “ONLY I…” or play bingo. Who knows? But we will confirm. The cost is $125 and that is for a limited edition hat, shirt and photo (designed by Brendan). Legally the screening is free but you have to buy the swag to get in.

JULY 2nd (location TBD, time 8pm-ish) – the second of our open group events. We will rewatch the pilot of Roswell followed by Q&A. This is $125 for a limited edition hat, shirt and photo. And again, the screening is “free” but you’re required to buy the merch to get in.

***If you wish to attend both events, it’s only $200 (and no, you don’t get 2 hats and 2 shirts, etc.).***

MINI EXPERIENCES
***Availble from July 1st-3rd***

There are also mini experiences you can schedule with them from the 1st to the 3rd. Breakfast, lunch or dinner? Spacewalk? Play cards? Grab a coffee or beer with two of them? Let’s do it. These experiences are $350 per (min. 3 people, max depending on activity. 1 hr. min.). Go grab your friends and chow down on some green chile hot dogs with these #saladtossers. The number of these we can do are limited. If you want to be apart of one but are solo or just another dynamic duo, we can join you with others to make it happen.

And here’s the deal, this $350 gets you the swag (and a meal) but it also gets you into one of the group events for free. It also gives you a discount for the second group event at $50.

So for $400, you can eat with Brendan and Majandra, or go for a walk, grab a coffee and attend both open group events and get the swag!

Again, all monies go to the filming of Baron and Toluca to give you the most kick ass show we can possibly give you! The spots are filling up quick so be sure to email BaronDANStoluca@gmail.com with any questions or to reserve your spot, get your swag and meet us down in ROSWELL!!!!

EVERYONE HAS A ROLE.
– Brendan & Majandra

* UPDATE May 17: The open group event dates are July 1st and 2nd.**

Five days ago, Brendan Fehr teased it in his Instagram Live: UFO Festivities! are on the way!!

More information were released today.

Brendan and Majandra are attending this years “UFO Festival” in Roswell, New Mexico. While the festival runs from July 2-5th, 2021 they will be there from the 1st-3rd*. (*This might be extended to July 4th. Source: IG Live, May 17, 2021)

There are fun events planed, and the two actors are putting some private events and mini experiences for the “dans” and “candy” fans together, that are not officially affiliated with the festival as well.

Please read more about it below, get your tickets, reserve your spot and email them as soon as possible. It will be a once in a lifetime experience.

Brendan will also be teeing it up for the golf tournament in the morning on July 3rd. You can get 10% off an adult VIP ticket with the promo code “brendan”:

http://www.ufofestival.com PROMO CODE: brendan

Sign up for updates on www.baronandtoluca.com or you might miss exclusive information.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 05-27-2021 at 09:53 PM
Old 05-19-2021, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I'm not really interested in teh Baron & Toluca stuff tbh. I know Brendan & Majandra are really trying, but I don't think that the candy fans are enough to get it off the ground
Old 05-19-2021, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

You never know. Me too! I want to go so bad to support Brendan! I have always wanted to go to Roswell New Mexico and attend the UFO Festival!

I met Brendan once at the Roswell charity fan Bowl A Thon event and he is a sweetheart!
Old 05-20-2021, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It doesn't surprise me that he was a sweetheart
Old 05-21-2021, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes I met Brendan at the Bowl A Thon with his wife and they are so nice. Very down to earth!
Old 05-23-2021, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Some Rath/Lonnie love

https://how-to-find-neverland.tumblr...t/160302662532
Old 05-23-2021, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

The chemistry was amazing! Rath and Lonnie!
Old 05-25-2021, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It was, & I love any excuse to see Brendan & Katherine make out!
Old 05-25-2021, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Totally! I never saw them kiss so much!
Old 05-26-2021, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I think we got more kisses in the dreams