Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2015, 11:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

I would have loved Zan to show up in Roswell just to stick the knife in Tess a bit more when he's salivating over Liz. Which it seems from Ava, would have very likely happened. Its one of those things that made fans think Liz wasn't as she seemed from what I can tell. Even with Ava always there, Zan was looking for someone else and as we saw Max was drawn to Liz since he was a child. What is the deal?

I think the way they wrote Max was disrespectful to Max. Liz was A+ at the end of S2. I think network problems ruined Liz in the early part of season 3 and she only seemed to act appropriately towards the end. It is kind of funny they wanted to get new fans onboard with Max and Liz with a 'previously on' segment that consisted of the leading man sleeping with another woman and knocking her up. And that 'previously on' most definitely made it look like non-technical infidelity.

Last edited by AsgardianJane; 10-19-2015 at 11:37 AM
Old 10-19-2015, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Ugh, I wanted so badly to Liz meet Zan, not only because of what Ava said, but because the sparks were guaranteed bc Jason/Shiri chemistry.

Sometimes I have really doubt that they wanted to get new fans.

" The Bitter Dregs" its beautifully sad! but I don't think I have read Majiklmoon fics.

Last edited by azure angel; 10-19-2015 at 02:06 PM
Old 10-19-2015, 03:50 PM
Extreme Fan

LETTERS TO KRYPTON

Slow Mo !!! the best !!! If you think that this was THE FIRST kiss for Max, hell he seems like a great kisser

I do believe it would have been great to have Zan appeared from the death and work with the good guys. That story line was left unfollowed with so much gaps. I don't even know what happened with the remaining 3 from NYC. We saw Ava left Roswell, but what about the other two. Like I said, S2 was all over the place.

Back to Zan, it would have been really fan to see T$$ witnessing another Max 'salivating' over Liz

Don't you think that Zan have a very similar look to FMax?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1195042...ges-Everything Almost forgot the link to one of Majiklmoon stories. Sacrifice and Quietly into the night are the best ones.

Icon by:Hilery00

Last edited by vecastone; 10-19-2015 at 04:20 PM
Old 10-19-2015, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Oh boy, I can only imagine if it was Zan who kissed Liz instead of Rath, a new ship could have born.

I think one of the main reasons they killed Zan at the first opportunity was because Zan/Liz inevitably could have a connection, but why he had to die after a ball?

Last edited by Amaranto; 10-19-2015 at 08:29 PM
Old 10-19-2015, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

the gif btw

Last edited by Amaranto; 10-19-2015 at 08:19 PM
Old 10-20-2015, 05:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Guys, what is put put? Or whatever he says 'smearing you in put put?' In Who died and made you king.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

I can see that gifset all day.

You know, seeing how dupe Zan died & Max with all his behavior at the end of season 2 I can understand why Antar did stay at the mercy of Kivar and he did not seem the great villain either.

AsgardianJane who said that?
Old 10-20-2015, 06:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Max when he says ' I need to live in the now. To appreciate all these things I've been taking for granted... like - like going to school... or smearing you in Putt Putt... ' What is Putt Putt?

Is it the Mini Golf? I've never heard it put like that ever! Like, I'm going to beat you so bad at this game?
Old 10-20-2015, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

ah, their mini golf date I do not know either anyone else? It was a new beginning for them, but as always someone had to interrupt them.
Old 10-20-2015, 07:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_liz (View Post)
ah, their mini golf date I do not know either anyone else? It was a new beginning for them, but as always someone had to interrupt them.
Who died and made you King- Lets be friends, I want to start again
Crash- Kinky Footsie and study dates
4 Aliens- Making out with playful teasing
Graduation- Engaged and Married

hmm...the whole 'taking it slow' angle never really worked out.

I'm also wondering when Max and Liz tied the knot. She said 'Max and I did eventually tie the knot' which suggests they didn't marry straight after graduation.
Old 10-20-2015, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Maybe they wanted to get married sooner and Liz was just telling her parents that yes eventually we did get married.

Remember End Of The Wold (Season 2) and Secrets and Lies (season 3) are Halloween episodes!

We know this because eveything in the Crashdown is decorated for Halloween.

We should make icons for them!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 10-20-2015, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the gif😍😍😍😍
Old 10-20-2015, 01:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Max: I need to live in the now. To appreciate all these things I have been taking for granted. Like, Like going to school, or smearing you in Putt putt. Liz: (she laughs) H-Ho, dream on.

Read more at: 03x15 - Who died and made you king? - Roswell Transcripts - Forever Dreaming
They are talking about a game for sure. The urban dictionary says:

"Top Definition - putt putt
Term used in place of miniature golf. Mostly in north-eastern ohio.
Lets go play Putt Putt! "

I do believe that if Zan had seen Liz a new ship would have been born for sure. And they would have had definitely a connection. I also want to believe that it could have been great for Max to react and go after Liz no matter what. Not paying attention to her rejecting him.

I will never get tired of watching that gif set. NEVER !!

Icon by:Hilery00
Old 10-20-2015, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

It could have been interesting to see the Max/Liz/Zan interaction
Old 10-21-2015, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

yes, but that would have meant focusing on Liz, and that was not a priority in s2