Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2004, 06:34 AM
Elite Fan

Tis the state of TV today. Wonderfalls got 3 episodes. A lot of shows are only getting like 3-4 episodes to prove what they can do, and that only gets them to 12-13 episodes, and they'll re-order the whole season at that point. Kinda sucks for fans.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Cryostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 06:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Loved this show when it was on. It had great promise and characters. I wish it would have been given a chance in the US. And Ryan Merriman? HOT! Oh, goodness!
aikakone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 03:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think we finally saw the last episode of this show over here, as it's not on next week according to the TV guide. I'm so disappointed because the show was getting better and better and the last ep seems to have just left everything hanging in mid-air. I wish at least they could have completed one season, instead of stopping half-way through.