Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2014, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Bonnie takes no nonsense. So he had to come up to expectations if he wanted to get along with her!
Old 12-19-2014, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacrown (View Post)
They are so cool together. Such a shame Plec is not considering the possibility

Plec unfortunately has her DE shades on. Sometimes I worry that she won't find work on TV again. But when I look at TVD then it's probably a good thing

Bonnie is a stunning character. She's very unique in the sense her mind works differently than the other characters esp the girls Even though we've seen less of Bonnie shes I gotta say she's the only one of the characters that deserves her happy ending
Old 12-19-2014, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Delena will be endgame I'm afraid. Or, knowing Plec and her drama queen tendencies, everyone/death would be endgame. Which I'm shipping so hard tbh anything but Stelena I guess. Just want Stefan far away from Elena.
Oh she will; despite becoming an absolute trash, TVD is still loved by millions.

I feel so sad for Bonnie cause she repeatedly sacrificed herself for her friends and got zero thanks/gratitude. And let's be real here, no one there is willing to do the same thing for Bon. I did love thought that Damon showed some concern for her in the latest episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
I love Damon and Bonnie. They have grown more in this season than the other seasons combine. Even Ian Sommerhalder said that he liked that Damon was more of a man with Bonnie. He's time with Bonnie made him more mature.
I agree with Ian, Bonnie challenges Damon. She's like "Either you're changing your ways or stay the the **** away from me" and he does!
Dacrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Delena will be endgame I'm afraid. Or, knowing Plec and her drama queen tendencies, everyone/death would be endgame. Which I'm shipping so hard tbh anything but Stelena I guess. Just want Stefan far away from Elena.
Oh she will; despite becoming an absolute trash, TVD is still loved by millions.

I feel so sad for Bonnie cause she repeatedly sacrificed herself for her friends and got zero thanks/gratitude. And let's be real here, no one there is willing to do the same thing for Bon. I did love thought that Damon showed some concern for her in the latest episodes.

I agree with Ian, Bonnie challenges Damon. She's like "Either you're changing your ways or stay the the **** away from me" and he does!
DE need to be buried. Permanently.

Stefan poor bb That guy has had it rough to say the least. I understand, if Plec refuses to give him his happy ending on the show, I mean after all he is the 'Rippah.' An open ending for Stefan would be so perfect than the alternative of SC hooking up. I'm not against them happening totally but I just feel that they left it happening too late. Stefan never started to fall for Caroline whilst with Elena or even alone. He just feels obliged to fall for her now that she's so head over heels for him Eugh. I mean SE were so perfect together..I think that none of the other Elena or Stefan ships could really hold a candle to them. The writers just set the bar too high and now..cannot honestly have a triangle without heavily relying on SE. So they have Stefan turned into a DE cheerleader and ignore canon

TVD is a cult Its a wonder considering they have only a few things going for it now..but I would've loved to have been in the meeting where the writers realised that they couldn't do the kitsunes cz Teen Wolf were doing it

Damon respects Bonnie. Not mention he's intrigued by her I think it may be an primal instinct thing with Damon..but he does have this attraction to her pure strength. Her strength of character most of all It may have taken him a while but he's starting to realise that the way Bonnnie gave for him is the way he wants the person he loves to give to him. He wants to be the one that the person he loves to give up stuff for him..to be there steady and strong. I think that Damon has started to notice that his own sentiments reflect in Bonnie..and the very least he wants to be that guy that gives up everything for her and come after her. Minus the tantrums.
Old 12-23-2014, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathly_smirk (View Post)
DE need to be buried. Permanently.

Stefan poor bb That guy has had it rough to say the least. I understand, if Plec refuses to give him his happy ending on the show, I mean after all he is the 'Rippah.' An open ending for Stefan would be so perfect than the alternative of SC hooking up. I'm not against them happening totally but I just feel that they left it happening too late. Stefan never started to fall for Caroline whilst with Elena or even alone. He just feels obliged to fall for her now that she's so head over heels for him Eugh. I mean SE were so perfect together..I think that none of the other Elena or Stefan ships could really hold a candle to them. The writers just set the bar too high and now..cannot honestly have a triangle without heavily relying on SE. So they have Stefan turned into a DE cheerleader and ignore canon

TVD is a cult Its a wonder considering they have only a few things going for it now..but I would've loved to have been in the meeting where the writers realised that they couldn't do the kitsunes cz Teen Wolf were doing it

Damon respects Bonnie. Not mention he's intrigued by her I think it may be an primal instinct thing with Damon..but he does have this attraction to her pure strength. Her strength of character most of all It may have taken him a while but he's starting to realise that the way Bonnnie gave for him is the way he wants the person he loves to give to him. He wants to be the one that the person he loves to give up stuff for him..to be there steady and strong. I think that Damon has started to notice that his own sentiments reflect in Bonnie..and the very least he wants to be that guy that gives up everything for her and come after her. Minus the tantrums.
I'm okay with SC, I kinda ship them, but not too hard, I won't be opposed to them being endgame since my OTP won't be anyway
I don't watch the show anymore, but doesn't he seem to move on from Elena now?

Yeah, I have no idea why so many people are still so much into TVD. I guess it's mostly the ships, one ship in particular(DE)

I absolutely agree with the whole paragraph. I think Damon also enjoys that she is a good match for him intellectually, Elena is always so serious, while with Bon he could exchange sarcastic remarks all the time
I would definitely love to see Damon sacrificing himself for Bonnie just like she did for everybody else throughout the series.
Old 12-24-2014, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
I'm okay with SC, I kinda ship them, but not too hard, I won't be opposed to them being endgame since my OTP won't be anyway
I don't watch the show anymore, but doesn't he seem to move on from Elena now?

Yeah, I have no idea why so many people are still so much into TVD. I guess it's mostly the ships, one ship in particular(DE)

I absolutely agree with the whole paragraph. I think Damon also enjoys that she is a good match for him intellectually, Elena is always so serious, while with Bon he could exchange sarcastic remarks all the time
I would definitely love to see Damon sacrificing himself for Bonnie just like she did for everybody else throughout the series.
I'd like to see Damon sacrifice himself for her too like he did in the books
wickedrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Never read the books, but it would a cool twist
Old 12-27-2014, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Oh my god if that happened I'll cry so much! No idea why but I will In the books when it happened I was so freaking heartbroken. But it needed to happen
Old 12-28-2014, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

It was the best written chapter in the entire series.
Old 12-29-2014, 04:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
It was the best written chapter in the entire series.
I also love what I like to call the 'missing chapters.'
Old 12-29-2014, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I don't know what you refer to.
Old 12-29-2014, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

The mini stories LJ wrote
Old 12-29-2014, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

ah! I forgot about those and never read them. Where are they available?
Old 12-30-2014, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

They were available online mostly. Don't know about now though
Old 12-30-2014, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I'm just weary of putting it on my long list of things to read cause that one never ends
Reply   Post New Thread