Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GavBot:
<STRONG>

There's a stargate icon community: stargate icons.

There are probably many more around the place. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Thanks so much!!!

Icon credit to Rogue_missy @LJ
Old 01-13-2004, 02:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Piper25:
<STRONG>

Thanks so much!!!</STRONG>
You're welcome! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2004, 02:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Piper25:
<STRONG>

Thanks so much!!!</STRONG>
You're welcome! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Who do you guys ship?
Old 01-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Who do you guys ship?
Old 01-13-2004, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe:
<STRONG>Who do you guys ship?</STRONG>
I don't really ship on any show, least of all this one ... but it's interesting that the one ship they've developed at all on this show is Sam/Jack ... but it's the one ship that can't go anywhere given they're in the military and aren't allowed.

Going back and watching the first season, I got occassional Sam/Daniel vibes, and wondered if the writers seriously considered putting them together at some point.

I kind of like that they haven't though ... the show works well as an adventure, but I don't think it would work particularly well as a melodrama.
Old 01-13-2004, 11:41 PM
Loyal Fan

I ship Sam and Jack..even though I know they will probably never be able to actually happen...but I love their relationship anyways.

Old 01-13-2004, 11:41 PM
Loyal Fan

I ship Sam and Jack..even though I know they will probably never be able to actually happen...but I love their relationship anyways.

Old 01-14-2004, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ya I ship Sam/Jack....Sack...Jam... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] maybe they can have a secret relationship that no-one knows about...Ok I just read too much fanfic [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ya I ship Sam/Jack....Sack...Jam... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] maybe they can have a secret relationship that no-one knows about...Ok I just read too much fanfic [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 05:39 PM
Total Fan

I just found this at scifi.com
Quote:
SCI FI Channel's Jan. 9 return of new Stargate SG-1 episodes drew a 2.2 rating (2.7 million viewers), the highest rating for an original SCI FI episode of SG-1 to date, the network reported. The 9 p.m. ET/PT broadcast of "Evolution, Part 2" was also the most-watched original episode of Stargate SG-1 in the series' entire six-and-a-half season run, the network added.

The episode delivered more viewers than any episode of any original series in SCI FI Channel history.
Old 01-14-2004, 05:39 PM
Total Fan

I just found this at scifi.com
Quote:
SCI FI Channel's Jan. 9 return of new Stargate SG-1 episodes drew a 2.2 rating (2.7 million viewers), the highest rating for an original SCI FI episode of SG-1 to date, the network reported. The 9 p.m. ET/PT broadcast of "Evolution, Part 2" was also the most-watched original episode of Stargate SG-1 in the series' entire six-and-a-half season run, the network added.

The episode delivered more viewers than any episode of any original series in SCI FI Channel history.
Old 01-15-2004, 12:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Maybe I'm wrong.. but I could have sworn I read a quote or something somewhere that said Jack resigned or something just so he could kiss Sam. Did that happen? Have they kissed? And if they did..which episode was it? I know he kissed the Sam from the alternate reality.. but this was our Jack and Sam. Haven't they also confessed their feelings for eachother? Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

Old 01-15-2004, 12:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Maybe I'm wrong.. but I could have sworn I read a quote or something somewhere that said Jack resigned or something just so he could kiss Sam. Did that happen? Have they kissed? And if they did..which episode was it? I know he kissed the Sam from the alternate reality.. but this was our Jack and Sam. Haven't they also confessed their feelings for eachother? Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

Old 01-15-2004, 12:40 AM
Total Fan

Jack resigned in one cycle of “Window of Opportunity” so that he could kiss Sam. They admitted they had feelings that are not in sync with Air Force regulations in “Divide and Conquer” – but only to a couple of people (the Tok'ra Anise and Dr. Frasier are the only 2 I can think of right now). They are aware that in some alternate realities, they are/were engaged or married. From the previews for this week’s episode, “Grace,” this subject will again be addressed. Does this answer your question?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread