Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nab
I think once you see Serenity, you get so excited that you just want to run around and tell everyone what happened and all your favorite lines. Good job to those who have held it in this long, I don't think I could have.
I know i read the Spoilers the other day. And the next day I couldnt help but tell somebody. so I called my bestfriend that never seen Firefly. Cause i had to tell somebody.

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nab
I think once you see Serenity, you get so excited that you just want to run around and tell everyone what happened and all your favorite lines. Good job to those who have held it in this long, I don't think I could have.
I know i read the Spoilers the other day. And the next day I couldnt help but tell somebody. so I called my bestfriend that never seen Firefly. Cause i had to tell somebody.

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nab

Angie
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nab

Angie
Old 09-28-2005, 11:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGELforBUFFY

Angie
you spoiled it for someone else?!?!?!? that's not nice...
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Angie
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Angie
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Angie
Old 09-29-2005, 03:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediBlastoise
Somebody who it means nothing to, though. That's less mean than spoiling it for a fan!
Elite Fan

Quote:
Somebody who it means nothing to, though. That's less mean than spoiling it for a fan!
Elite Fan

Quote:
Old 09-29-2005, 06:22 AM
Elite Fan

Zigactly! I have just got home from seeing it. Best darn moving-picture the verse had ever seen right there... Joss came through. As always. We might see a new season of Firefly from what I saw of the movie and its attendance record in the cinemas in my city.

BTW, from what I know of the rules regarding the definition of what a 'spoiler' is on FF: "Once it has aired on tv in America or the movie is available to see in theatres/cinemas in America then we are free to discuss it in here..." ain't that right? Unless everyone has to wait for every country to have aired that tv season or have that movie in cinemas before we can discuss it. I have noticed that ain't the case. For I have to steer clear of 3/4 of the treads and boards on FF due to my country being months, if not years behind everywhere else in the world with most tv shows and movies. Yet you guys keep posting on those threads and boards regardless, I get spoiled all the time inadvertantly from those boards, it might only be casual chatter about 'old' episodes to you guys, yet those have not aired here in Oz yet, not for a few more months or even years until they do. I know I could simply not enter those threads, I do that but even some titles are big-time spoilers, the reason my post count is so low even though i've been around since 2000 (I forgot my old password and name so re-registered in 2002) is purely coz I avoid those threads. To me those are spoilers due to the fact that my country shows those episodes and those movies much later than most other countries, although with Serenity the opposite is the case, this is the first time in recorded history such a thing has happened! Australia is ahead of someone somewhere for the first time with a movie!!
Old 09-29-2005, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

John Crichton: Thats a little spoilery for those who haven't seen it. You might want to edit that or post the same thing on our spoiler thread!

For anyone else... don't read what he said!
Old 09-29-2005, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

John Crichton: Thats a little spoilery for those who haven't seen it. You might want to edit that or post the same thing on our spoiler thread!

For anyone else... don't read what he said!
Old 09-29-2005, 03:12 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

I'm so looking forward to tomorrow. People are saying this could be the next big sci-fi movie and I hope it is. I'd love for a Serenity 2 and a Serenity 3 down the line.

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread