Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-13-2004, 02:02 PM
Administrator

Moderator Opening Announcement

Hi everyone. We currently have an open moderator position on this message board. If you’d like to apply for this position, please go to the Moderator Application Process - How to Apply & Questions Answered thread and follow the instructions to apply to be a moderator on this board. Thanks!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-13-2004, 02:18 PM
Administrator

Please note that the deadline to get applications in is Monday January 26.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-13-2004, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Incidentally ... no, I'm not going anywhere [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But considering this board used to have three mods, I think it deserves at least two. Good luck to all those who apply [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-13-2004: Message edited Raonaild ]
Old 01-21-2004, 03:38 AM
Administrator

Hi everyone! Please note that we've changed the application deadline on this board to Friday, January 23, so we can make our selections over the weekend, when we have more time to evaluate each candidate. Thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Administrator

Hi everyone. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] We’ve decided to continue to allow people to apply for this message board until we have a larger qualified candidate list to select from, so if you’re still interested in applying for this message board, please follow the instructions in the first post on this thread. Thank you.

Old 01-25-2004, 07:33 AM
Administrator

Eternity (currently displayed name: Katis) has been appointed as the new moderator for this message board, so I'm closing this thread down now. We'd like to thank everyone that applied. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]