Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-17-2007, 07:32 AM
New Fan

Israel launches Gaza air strikes

A massive blast shook Gaza City in the Hamas office attack

Israeli aircraft have struck a number of targets in Gaza, including a Hamas office, after vowing a severe response to rocket attacks on its soil.
A top Hamas commander was killed in an attack on a car and an office of the Hamas-run Executive Force was bombed.
The attacks came as efforts to end five days of fighting between rivals Hamas and Fatah, that has left up to 40 people dead, again appeared to fail.
Suicide bomb threat
An Israeli air strike destroyed the second floor of a two-storey building belonging to the Executive Force, a militia force tasked with maintaining security in Gaza.
One person was killed and about 45 people injured.

BBC NEWS | Middle East
Old 05-17-2007, 08:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

That conflict, will it ever end?
They just keep fighting and then taking revenge and doing that over and over again. It drives me insane.
Old 05-17-2007, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

The Israeli attack came as a response to the constant rocket firing by the Hammas I think most of the the Israeli citizens that live in Sderot, that town that absorbed most of the rockets, believe it's too little too late.