Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2024, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Tom's Social Media Thread #5: We're Here For More Frequent Tom Posts!

Welcome to the {5th}
Tom's Social Media
Appreciation Thread

(page as of 6/7/22)

Previous threads

1st | 2nd| 3rd
Old 03-20-2024, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Fun times filming #ProfessionalsSeries in Africa

I made a linktree for you (in my bio) ������

His linktree https://linktr.ee/TomWelling1

Unfortunately the links to the cons are completely wrong. He's got links to cons he's not attending and have never attended before and ones that he has attended in the past and not going to this year, at least not that it's listed on the sites guest lists or rostercon. Bless him for setting one up though!
Old 03-22-2024, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Fun times filming #ProfessionalsSeries in Africa

I made a linktree for you (in my bio) ������

His linktree https://linktr.ee/TomWelling1

Unfortunately the links to the cons are completely wrong. He's got links to cons he's not attending and have never attended before and ones that he has attended in the past and not going to this year, at least not that it's listed on the sites guest lists or rostercon. Bless him for setting one up though!
Who is going to be brave enough to tell Tom this?
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

A few people mentioned it in the comments in his post, but I don't know whether he'll have seen them. I replied to someone who pointed it out. I imagine maybe someone like JP helped him set it up perhaps? But then I would have thought if he had help they would have made sure the list of cons were accurate.
Old 03-24-2024, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
A few people mentioned it in the comments in his post, but I don't know whether he'll have seen them. I replied to someone who pointed it out. I imagine maybe someone like JP helped him set it up perhaps? But then I would have thought if he had help they would have made sure the list of cons were accurate.
It looks like Tom set it up himself, with the intent of some of the conventions that he has already attended or wants to attend?
Old 03-25-2024, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Maybe some of those he does want to attend, but having ones that he has attended in previous years doesn't make sense as they are all links to this years cons. I think having those as links making it look like he is listed on them could be confusing for some people.

Like, for example, the Fan Expo Cleveland one is only a couple of weeks away and he is not listed as a guest for that one, as he is not listed for any of them on his linktree. I would imagine that one though since it's so close to coming up he would have been announced for it by now.

I mean, bless him, but I think it could seriously confuse some people, like what if they don't check the guest list and buy tickets expecting him to be there? I guess that's only a small possibility, but still.
Old 03-26-2024, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Maybe some of those he does want to attend, but having ones that he has attended in previous years doesn't make sense as they are all links to this years cons. I think having those as links making it look like he is listed on them could be confusing for some people.

Like, for example, the Fan Expo Cleveland one is only a couple of weeks away and he is not listed as a guest for that one, as he is not listed for any of them on his linktree. I would imagine that one though since it's so close to coming up he would have been announced for it by now.

I mean, bless him, but I think it could seriously confuse some people, like what if they don't check the guest list and buy tickets expecting him to be there? I guess that's only a small possibility, but still.
Technically, there is no way for them to buy tickets for Tom, since Tom is not listed?
Old 03-26-2024, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

True. What I meant was if they bought general admission tickets. But I guess people would check out the rest of the guest list.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

My autograph arrived today! This is the one he re-signed offline. Didn't receive the other one. But that's ok. I like how he put "sorry I couldn't be there".

https://imgur.com/twYl4p2
Old 04-02-2024, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
True. What I meant was if they bought general admission tickets. But I guess people would check out the rest of the guest list.
Thank you for explaining.

Quote:
My autograph arrived today! This is the one he re-signed offline. Didn't receive the other one. But that's ok. I like how he put "sorry I couldn't be there".

https://imgur.com/twYl4p2
Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing! If you take a screen capture from the moment in the LIVE video, you can have both, in a way.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That's ok.

Thanks! Always happy to share

This was the best screenshot I could get.

https://imgur.com/mtYRCWS
Old 04-05-2024, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Huge thanks to everyone who came out to Desert Con. You really know how to make a guy feel special. ������

#desertcon #sonora

I'm DYING to see this panel in full
Old 04-05-2024, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Nice to see Tom post about Desert Con! Glad they made Tom feel special!

I am also waiting to see the full Panel so badly!

Thanks for the screen capture, but how about this one?

Old 04-06-2024, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, I saw the video of him coming to the stage filming, it's nice that he posted it.

I commented and said that's because he is special.

I'm checking youtube every day for it!

Aww, that's a much better screen capture! Thanks
Old 04-09-2024, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, I saw the video of him coming to the stage filming, it's nice that he posted it.

I commented and said that's because he is special.

I'm checking youtube every day for it!

Aww, that's a much better screen capture! Thanks
Grateful to Tom for sharing that!

Tom is the most special ever!

while waiting to see it!

Glad you liked it! You are always welcome!
Reply   Post New Thread