Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2013, 01:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
^ Hello there! Welcome to I'm so pleased that you have decided to join, the more Tom fans here the merrier! If you need any help navigating the forums, please don't hesitate to ask me or my co-mod Steph, we're more than happy to help with anything you might need during your time here.

You're not too old for him, only a few years! I know a few other fans who are just as mad about him and older than that! It's awesome to meet another UK fan! I'm from the UK too. Parkland is an amazing film, very moving and thought provoking. I went to the London Film Festival premiere screening of it in October. Can't believe it's been over a month ago already! When his first scene came up I almost had a big smile on my face - it was kinda unreal to see him on the big screen for the first time.

We've got various threads here for different topics about Tom and the characters in Smallville, that we talk about, so take a look around the board guide here I've got many favourite episodes of Smallville, Salvation, Labyrinth and Homecoming to name a few. He's hot in Red, I agree, we love some bad boy Kal!

Again, if you need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask!
Ooh, I'm excited now, I can bore someone else with my Tommy talk...I'm so jealous you went to the London Premiere, how fabulous, I just wish he would come to England, we should start a petition. I want to see him in more things..he's such a private person he doesn't seem bothered. I keep imagining him in I'm a celebrity or strictly come dancing, now that would be something else wouldn't it! Oh to dream! I have a signed photo of him I ordered from America, it's so cool, I made the excuse it's for my daughter, but I know who gets more pleasure from looking at that face, and it's not my daughter!
Old 11-21-2013, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Hehe, you talk away! Yeah, when I went to the London premiere, I was hoping he'd attend 'cause he went to the Venice and Toronto ones. But alas, he didn't sadly. It was a small hope. The London one was much smaller. Much much smaller. Parkland was screened at the smaller Odeon West End cinema across the square from the bigger red carpet and cinema where the bigger Hollywood films were premiering. Only Peter Landesman, the director of the film, showed up, but it was still awesome 'cause he introduced the film and answered questions from the audience/press at the end. That was really interesting as he was asked intriguing and intelligent questions.

I agree, Tom definitely needs to come to the UK one day. I'd sign that petition! Yeah, he is a very private person, but I have so much respect for him for keeping out of the spotlight when he's not working. He isn't in the business for the sake of being a celebrity, he's in it for the love of acting and for what he does and commits himself to each project. Saying that, though, I do miss him greatly when he's not on my TV screen every week. Funny you should mention Strictly, I once had a dream that he was on that show, leotards and sequins and all! I highly doubt that'd come a reality though.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becwelling (View Post)
Hi everyone, was being nosy on here and noticed you're such big Tommy fans, I had to let you know so am I. I'm new to all this so you'll have to bear with me, but I just love Tommy. Have watched Smallvillle so many times they are worn out, I drive everyone mad, and I have to find anything and everything related to him. I'm even too old for him at 41, but who cares, not me ha ha! Going to see Parkland the weekend, it's opening in the UK, will have to stop myself from screaming at the screen. There's just not enough of him to go around so what's everyone's favourite episode of Smallville? I have soo many but I think mine and my daughters has to be Red! Omg he's soo hot when he's bad!
YAY. A new Tom fan. Welcome. So happy to have you here.
Old 11-21-2013, 02:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
YAY. A new Tom fan. Welcome. So happy to have you here.
Thanks both, and thanks for the offer of help on here, I have no clue what I'm doing and not very computer savvy, so I may take you up on the offer of help. As there was nothing on the internet I had a feeling he wouldn't come to the London premiere, had there been a mention of it I would of been there like a shot...I agree with you about his career, I respect him so much as an actor, how dedicated to be on a dhow for ten years and put in all of the hard work he did, I think Allison mack was great too, and still feel sorry for her, that Clark never did really see her even with his X-ray vision, (escape season 9) I think she truly liked him, maybe even in real life, (then again who wouldn't)
Old 11-21-2013, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

You're welcome! You can ask any questions you may have in this thread if you like, to start off with. After that, the best way to ask for help is to PM (Personal Message) myself or Steph so we can respond to you easier. To do this, just click on our username above our icon, go down and click on to 'send a private message to....' It will come up with a page to write your message just like an email and then click send.

Yeah, I was just hoping against hope really. It was a chance and I'm still glad I went even though he didn't show up. I'm a big Chlark fan, it is a shame Clark really didn't see her as a romantic interest. In season 1 they came close, but Lana was always in the way of that. Chloe always loved Clark, but by season 9 she came to except him as just a friend. Allison said she had a crush on Tom ever since S1. But I think all the female cast said pretty much the same thing. Who wouldn't indeed.

For more Chlark discussion, you can go to this thread here
Old 11-21-2013, 03:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Ok that's brilliant thanks, learning something new everyday, I see how I can private message now, anyway goodnight, I will be back tomorrow, if I have time at work, I will look through other threads too.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That's awesome! See you tomorrow.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Hey everyone

Name: Kristine
Birthday: March 26
Favorite Tom role: Clark
Favorite Tom ship: Clark/Lois, Clark/Lana
Why you love Tom: He is talented and pretty to look at

k r i s tine | my art
Old 03-18-2014, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Hi Kristine! Nice to meet another Tom fan.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

http://www.fanforum.com/f116/brian-d...come-63119442/
Old 03-28-2014, 06:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Let's go for a world record posting, this week
Old 03-28-2014, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah!
Old 03-28-2014, 03:19 PM
Addicted Fan

We should do well, can't keep off here, have to keep checking for new stuff
Old 03-28-2014, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I'm checking at least 5 times a day on tumblr, twitter and youtube.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Haha! But we can't miss anything!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread