Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2022, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Yeah, it's been a bit unreliable lately. It used to be so much quicker at loading your likes. There's an extension for google chrome that's supposed to make instagram easier for desktop, including being able to view your likes but it's not working now.
They are making it continuously more and more difficult to enjoy Instagram as it should be enjoyed.
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Agreed. The way it's so slow scrolling through your likes on the phone is agonising. I've got hundreds, maybe even a thousand to go through, and it's loading one row at a time. Ugh. They really need to make it so we can view our likes on desktop officially.
Old 10-22-2022, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Agreed. The way it's so slow scrolling through your likes on the phone is agonising. I've got hundreds, maybe even a thousand to go through, and it's loading one row at a time. Ugh. They really need to make it so we can view our likes on desktop officially.
I wish they would launch the feature for you.

Instagram has murdered so many of many accounts, and unfortunately the likes and saved posts went them, so I have lost a lot.
Old 10-26-2022, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I wish they would stop that. I love how, the accounts they actually need to stop they are ignoring and yet they decide to stop the ones that are completely innocent.
Old 10-26-2022, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I wish they would stop that. I love how, the accounts they actually need to stop they are ignoring and yet they decide to stop the ones that are completely innocent.
Tell me about it.

I want Tom to talk to Mark Zuckerberg directly about this!

I wish I could run an official account for Tom!
Old 10-27-2022, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I doubt Zuckerberg would listen, no matter who talks to him.

In the meantime, I've found a better way of finding a certain section of my likes by putting a filter on the dates, using the dates of each convention to present as a good time frame and selecting oldest to newest. That's been working quite well. I've only got one more from this one by the looks of it

Getting to give art to #tomwelling was a a bit surreal. But pretty awesome.
@tomwelling #smallville #clarkkent #superman
@metrosupermancelebration @superman
#supermancelebration #supermancelebration2022
Old 10-29-2022, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ He is a real pain. I even E-Mailed him about my account, and Tom recently mentioned him in one of the Talk Ville podcasts, so I wonder if he knows him.

How did you manage to put the filter? Can you please teach me? Thanks.
Old 11-02-2022, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Sure. So, you can only do this on your phone. Go to your profile and hit the top right icon and go to your activity. Then hit interactions, then likes, and then hit sort & filter at the top. You can then sort by oldest to newest or other way around and put in a start date and end date. This has actually been very helpful in finding the other con pics for me.
Old 11-05-2022, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Sure. So, you can only do this on your phone. Go to your profile and hit the top right icon and go to your activity. Then hit interactions, then likes, and then hit sort & filter at the top. You can then sort by oldest to newest or other way around and put in a start date and end date. This has actually been very helpful in finding the other con pics for me.
Okay. I will try to it. Thank you very much for sharing!
Old 11-19-2022, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

No problem.
Old 11-19-2022, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I appreciate all your assistance!
Old 11-20-2022, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero