Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2006, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

maybe we'll get a good scene tonight
Old 11-19-2006, 07:06 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy mom (View Post)
Ah, okay...thanks, Melissa.

I guess they still have a long way to go.
well,one of my spoiler turned to be true and it is not a good one
but i still can`t believe how lana can be that naïve
Old 11-21-2006, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lana has made some drastic changes in her life this season. And they haven't helped her relationship with Clark any.

I guess she's trying to be strong and independent. Maybe that will make her a better friend to Clark in the future.

icon: Spike it up
Old 11-21-2006, 11:48 AM
Absolute Fan

i don`t think so,the only thing that she will get from her relationship with lex would be getting hurt...
ooh,she will,very bad.
and it will be her own fault.
chloe told her but she doesn`t want to hear.
poor girl,i feel bad for her already.
i don`t understand the lana character anymore,she is schizophenic.
but hey,as long as i get to see kriston together once in 91308365908747657657567 episodes,i will still be happy
Old 11-21-2006, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
i don`t understand the lana character anymore,she is schizophenic.
Yep pretty much
Old 11-21-2006, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can see her getting hurt while in a relationship with Lex. It's inevitable.

In the meantime, she's got a big decision to make.

Assuming it's over with Lex eventually, maybe then she'll think that being with Clark wasn't so bad after all.

Even with Clark/Lana being at the point they're at, I still enjoy what Tom and Kristin bring to their scenes. They've done so many takes together, it must be second nature to them by now.

Old 11-23-2006, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

whats up with clana these days they are perfect together
Old 11-23-2006, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello, Soeshie20, and welcome to Tom's board!

Well, things aren't so great for Clana right now.

Lana is with Lex: she's pregnant with his baby, and he just proposed to her.

I think things will get worse for Clana before they get better.

Old 11-23-2006, 09:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey guys Love this thread!

Okay I posted this on another board but I think I should post here as well because I think it applies to why we are seeing Clark and Lana they way we are;

The only way Lana and Clark will have an open and honest relationship is when they are completely honest with each other. And that point has not happen yet.

Either they will be in a romantic relationship with secrets and lies

Or they will be in a friendship with complete loyalty and honest to each other.

They can have either one or the other...now they have the strained relationship...in the future they will have the friendship. The friendship that even Lois Lane herself sees and always envy in the future.

Remember, this is the woman that ALWAYS gives Lois a run for her money when it comes to Clark Kent. And Lana is always the one that Clark goes to for his friendship needs in the future. He even sits at her table in his Superman costume, while he is with Lois and she is with Pete Ross....

The Clark and Lana friendship never dies people, it's just not quite there yet, and that's what they need to start foreshadowing on the show...the future close friendship of Clark and Lana
Old 11-24-2006, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, avaSpeaks, welcome to the Clana thread on Tom's board!

Thanks so much for posting your thoughts here...they were written well!

I'm definitely looking forward to the Clark/Lana friendship - and I'm wondering what will eventually bring them closer together, as friends this time.

Old 11-24-2006, 08:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Avaspeaks,welcome,babs
i agree with everything you said and i i remember seeing this episode of the new advs of lois and clark, and clark and lois went to the past and they meet lana there and lois was all jelous and clark told her that the reason he and lana couldn`t be together is becouse she didn`t accept him as superman but they ware still friends.

so,i guess he still loved her but she didn`t accept him as superman,she wanted him to be just clark,i guess.
i hope we will get to see how that will happend since we know that she accepted him in reckoning.
why will she change her mind??
maybe becouse she loved him so much and wanted to protect him and she knew that he will always gonna get hurt if he choise the superman road

Happymon,i`m also curious about that.
Old 11-24-2006, 08:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey all again

There are many versions of Clark and Lana's backstory and of their future friendship.

But Lois & Clark, that was a different show. I mean first of all, the "Lois" of that show was based partially on older versions of adult Lana Lang. So let's first give props to that...

Also too, keep in mind that in the Superman III movie, Annette's Lana and Clark were friends, just not as close friends as he wanted them to be, and in the beginning of the first Superman movie, Clark did have a crush on Lana, but she was dating the football player, remember? Re-watch that part, Lana Lang has been in every incarnation of Superman.

But in anything related to Superboy, she is the main character, along with the Kents. Now in the comics, she is still best friends with Clark but the divorce is final from Pete Ross and she is the new CEO of LexCorp because he is in jail.

And before anyone misreads that last line, no Lana and Lex did not date in the comics! Actually it was Lex and Lois that was engaged.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjanaaaa (View Post)
so,i guess he still loved her but she didn`t accept him as superman,she wanted him to be just clark,i guess.
i hope we will get to see how that will happend since we know that she accepted him in reckoning.
why will she change her mind??
maybe becouse she loved him so much and wanted to protect him and she knew that he will always gonna get hurt if he choise the superman road
Yeah, Kim, that seems possible.

avaSpeaks, thanks for the informative post! It's interesting to compare the Clark/Lana relationship in all its different variations. Really makes me wonder what kind of spin the writers/producers of Smallville will put on it.

I just can't wait for them to be relaxed around each other and smile at each other again.

Old 11-26-2006, 09:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Well Lex's day is coming. Lana will see Clark for who he is and she will see Lex for who he is all well.

Everybody at Sweet, that's what we are all waiting for, all 10,000 of us and when that happens, let's just say that we will finally begin to see the beginnings of the Clark and Lana relationship unfold.

I can care less about anybody else, and I never cared for Lois Lane. I am like Annette O'Toole, she always loved Lana Lang as a child because she was the underdog, the one you rooted for and the one you really wanted Clark to be with.

Smallville and Kristom has created a love story now that I don't think any future incarnation of Superman can choose to ignore. No longer will "everybody" believe that Lois was the only love of Clark's life.

Now we know that Clark will always love Lana and she will always be the one that got away.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, I'm sure we'll see that day. Clark and Lex will both become more and more powerful and influential, but in very opposite ways. Lana is a good person at heart; I don't see how she could support Lex, once she sees his true nature.

Wow, Annette O'Toole said that? It's especially nice, then, that she got to portray Lana in the movie.

Smallville has certainly boosted Lana Lang's profile in the Superman mythology. She was overshadowed for so long by Lois Lane, but Smallville, being about Clark's early years, provided a perfect medium for her character's exploration.

Tom and Kristin have portrayed the Clark/Lana relationship beautifully and believably. We have truly seen Clark's love for her grow and deepen. Even with all the bumps along the way, their relationship has remained a staple on the show. It will be satisfying to see them become good friends again.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread