Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2017, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ Erica probably would if it was limited, since she said her phone is available. She have no idea what her answer would be until she was approached with it... and of course they called her for Supergirl, and she accepted that role which she is on right now.

Also, Tom Welling said he'd return to CWDC if it was for the Flash.

Flash could work because they have the multiverse. Where they can go to different Earths... who knows, probably they can go to the Smallville world Earth? How awesome and incredible would that be.

It seems the main issue for Smallville with TW was the brutal schedule. It actually makes me even more surprised and grateful that he extended his control for a season 9... and than a season 10 to close off the series.

However, who knows, probably like a limited 10 episode arc series?
Who Knows Is The Best Answer.

I am behind on a lot of Tom's latest stuff, so I have not read that quote as clearly as I just did now!

I don't know. Tom keeps changing his mind about this subject. It would be awesome if Tom did reprise his role as Smallville's Clark Kent. I feel a certain loyalty to Kyle Garner as Bart/The Flash, so maybe in this TV show, he is another Flash, like Barry Allen, Wallie West. I'm not sure. I don't watch the show.

So, I honestly don't want to Tom to get involved in the "Stunt Casting" as he explained. And, I feel like he would be passing his Clark Kent torch or honor in a certain way I don't want him to, if that makes any sense.

I have so many thoughts about this subject.
Old 10-27-2017, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Lots of thoughts going on here! It could be cool if they did just a few episodes as a one-off thing, and The Flash visiting the Smallville world would be pretty cool, reading what Tom had said it sounded like an awesome possibility! Who knows indeed. We'll just have to wait and see what may happen!
Old 10-28-2017, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Let's Just Wait And See...
Old 11-01-2017, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Old 11-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cute Gif!
Old 11-02-2017, 01:35 PM
New Fan

um did tom and Erica have something going on bts from her calling him tom in so many scenes including romantic scenes to tom calling her Erica in few scenes and tom directed eps tha had him kiss and caress and hold Erica and didn't his wife leave him by s9? hmmm not to mention I just noticed in the ep idol when they fading away in a scene you can see tom trying to grab ericas hand he grabs her thumb and she looks at him smiles, and in harvest he puts his hand on her booty and pulls her in in the one when they surrounded by those amish crazy people. im getting a very brangelina vibe from these two. something def happened between these two and a lot of people are telling me that tom was in love with Erica he wanted to be with her but she turned him down cuz she was married, now idk if that's true or not but it would make sense cuz the way he would look at her and all that I mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)

that's the scene of many she says tom in that scene after the I love yous she says I love you too and she shyly smiles and he smiles back and she smiled at him and she says tom and he holds her in his arms. omg this is the scene of many Erica says tom after the I love yous she smiles at him and he smiles back at her and you can hear her say tom and then he holds her in his arms, and in the earlier scene at the school dance she says tom there too, in that scene when they about to kiss but the announcer comes on and he says im sorry and you hear Erica say tom that's ok. so many scenes she calls him by his real name now that tells me they had something going on bts idk

Erica called him tom in eps homecoming, harvest, conspiracy, warrior, echo, rabid, salvation, idol, crossfire, and so far from what I heard he calls her Erica in rain scene from the ep rabid he says we made it and he mouths Erica and she smiles then tom leans In to kiss her and she then few seconds later says tom and he smiles back at her and then he holds her in his arms. I am not making this up cuz this is my first time watching this show I watched it few months ago and I was listening to it with my headphones and I heard them say their real names.

Last edited by livstevi21; 11-03-2017 at 01:57 AM Reason: multiple double postings
Old 11-02-2017, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

OMG

Jean-Claude Van Damme Campaign
Old 11-03-2017, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

First off, maryammure, welcome to and the Tom Welling board.

However, there are some rules that I ask of you to adhere to. First, please do not spam multiple posts and post the same thing multiple times. Second, if you want to add what you had said to your original post, you can by clicking edit message. If you are planning to stick around here, please take a moment to read official rules and guidelines.

To prevent any backlash and negativity on this board, I'm going to send you a PM about what you said about Tom and Erica. I cannot have such negative rumours about Tom spread here.
Old 11-05-2017, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad you were able to handle this situation gently, Liv.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I tried my best. At least by PMing her it was a private conversation. But she was adamant to stick to her story and said she wasn't lying. All I tried to say to her was that if she wanted to continue posting here that's fine, she's totally welcome, as long as she didn't spread any more such stories only she believed to be true on the board, because of the negativity it would drive. But she thought she was sharing good stuff which is sad, because that would be very upsetting if it was true, (meaning Erica and Tom would have been cheating on their respective spouses). It's more upsetting that someone would think they would have done something like that, and think that's the reason Tom & Jamie divorced, which it obviously wasn't. I think it was basically a case of shipper delusion. She wanted to see that something was going on between Tom and Erica, when you and I and other massive Smallville fans never saw any of what she claimed to have seen and heard. Plus, she claims to have only watched Smallville once. Even with headphones in, it's very rare for anyone to catch something like that first time. Anyways, I don't think she'll be back.
Old 11-06-2017, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I tried my best. At least by PMing her it was a private conversation. But she was adamant to stick to her story and said she wasn't lying. All I tried to say to her was that if she wanted to continue posting here that's fine, she's totally welcome, as long as she didn't spread any more such stories only she believed to be true on the board, because of the negativity it would drive. But she thought she was sharing good stuff which is sad, because that would be very upsetting if it was true, (meaning Erica and Tom would have been cheating on their respective spouses). It's more upsetting that someone would think they would have done something like that, and think that's the reason Tom & Jamie divorced, which it obviously wasn't. I think it was basically a case of shipper delusion. She wanted to see that something was going on between Tom and Erica, when you and I and other massive Smallville fans never saw any of what she claimed to have seen and heard. Plus, she claims to have only watched Smallville once. Even with headphones in, it's very rare for anyone to catch something like that first time. Anyways, I don't think she'll be back.
Don't worry about it, Liv. I am sure you have done your best as moderator, and nobody could have done more. There are many rumors against Tom Welling on the Internet, and there is no way they are true, and even if they are, there is no proof to back them up! And, I for one will not believe anything against Tom even if it is true in a hundred different realities! Tom and Erica were not having any kind of an affair off set. Erica's husband was her acting coach, which she talked about on The Bonnie Hunt Show. He was always on set to assist her, so all those "romantic", "shirtless" and "love" scenes were probably shot in front of David. I always felt like Tom and David got along, and he seems like a good guy too. I think he's involved in real estate or something... Tom was married to Jamie, and Erica is still married to David. Erica and David have two children of their own now, making Erica's family filled with three sons, as she is close with David's own son, from a previous relationship. I have seen all the scenes that she mentioned, and there is no way in hell that the words "Tom" & "Erica" were said. I only hear "Clark" & "Lois". Never believe these false lies and malicious rumors. Tom and Erica are good co-stars, and they always had the most profound respect for one and other. They recently both have talked about each other too! I don't know if they keep in touch, but I know they have a respectable friendship. It's okay if she doesn't come back. We don't need negative energy in a positive place like Fan Forum. I hope you are okay. I can understand how it feels when you have to deal with these types of things.
Old 11-08-2017, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

^ Thank you so much for everything you said here. It means a lot. You're the best. In time, I will most likely delete her post.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
^ Thank you so much for everything you said here. It means a lot. You're the best. In time, I will most likely delete her post.
You're Welcome. I know I don't have the authority, but as the fellow co-mod here, I advise you to leave the post. We need to be able to attack this whacked rumors head on, and the only way to do that is sometimes to know how they originated, if that makes any sense.

I would advise you again to leave her post, but in the end, the last decision is yours, and I will respect whatever you decide.
Old 11-10-2017, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww you are awesome co-mods.
And that gif from Clois dance at Homecoming.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Awww you are awesome co-mods.
And that gif from Clois dance at Homecoming.
Thanks!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread