Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2019, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Heh, yeah gotta clean the place before the health inspector comes.
Old 03-14-2019, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Im still waiting for that call

Jean-Claude Van Damme Campaign
Old 03-15-2019, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Can you call them and remind them? The longer mould is left, the worse it'll get. You should mention it's urgent!
Old 03-17-2019, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

On it .. still havent heard and its Monday .. i am writing a letter that i am going to the health dept and see what happens .. and i will be calling them again , its coming into winter now in Oz . i dont wana go thru what i went thru last year ..

Old 03-18-2019, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh gosh yes you want to get it done before winter settles in! Hopefully the health department will sort it.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

well there is news , when i got the inspection in nearly January ,, app the chic didnt put the report thru ... im so cranky .. so now , i may have to get temp accommodation , if the walls are damp the they may have to move me again.. im hoping for temp accom .. cause Shelly needs to be with me .. One of the chic's said i need to put my kitty in a boarding home , i laughed .. yeh right , i said to her There are pet friendly motels around you know I think shes been thru enough stress in her life thanks, not to mention her mother as well and i dont want to move again either

Old 03-20-2019, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh good lord of course you don't want to move again! Why didn't she put the report through? Yes, temporary accommodation rather than actually having to move again would be better. Moving can be stressful for animals too. They should get their act together and sort that building out! Does other apartments in the building have problem with mould?

I've been having a pretty stressful week myself at work. We've had a bunch of colleagues leave last year, and now we've had a few more leave the past two weeks (and another is said to leave soon too). We're so short staffed and so few are fully trained now it's ridiculous. Those of us that are (myself included) have to put the extra work in. They're not even replacing those we've lost. Ugh. And yet, those of us who remain cannot do overtime because we're over hours on our department. It's racing fast to Easter. It'll get busier and busier. There's no way we can cope if it carries on like this. There's no way I can cope.

So apologies in advance if I don't post as much in these times. I am off today and Friday. Back at the zoo tomorrow. Also my sister and baby nieces have been here since last Thursday so I've been spending as much free time with them as possible. They're actually going to the zoo today as it's the little ones' birthday. Can't believe they're two years old now! But I won't be going with them 'cause I have to be there to volunteer tomorrow and I needed today to rest and catch up with stuff.
Old 03-27-2019, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Hope everyone is well and good.

I've been fighting a cold this past week. Sore throat, cough..ugh. Other than that, not too bad I guess. Work wasn't much better this week, but I guess we just have to deal with the hand we've been given.

I really want to go back to the zoo tomorrow. But this cold is not what I want for going with, don't want it to spread with the people I volunteer with. It's awful 'cause I feel terrible as I haven't been the last two weeks.
Old 03-28-2019, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I regret to hear you are not well, Liv. I really hope you will feel better soon and well again.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks Fatima. I am feeling better than I was last week. But work has still been trying. Also I have weak appetite since my cold and not been eating as much, but I am trying to eat more again.

I will endeavour to get to the zoo this week. Even if the weather isn't going to be as good this week.

Hope you are doing well
Old 04-02-2019, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're Welcome, Liv. I hope you are able to regain your appetite and health. I wish you the best of health!

I am trying to be okay and not complain all the time.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thank you. I know what you mean. Right now there is a lot to complain about. But I'm trying to rise above it and trying to stay happy.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I know exactly what you mean. I think my computer is also failing on me.
Old 04-03-2019, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh nooo. **sends telepathic waves to Fatima's computer to not fail on her, it's bad timing!**
Old 04-04-2019, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks. Maybe your waves might work.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread