Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2019, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

wow long list you have there , Please be safe and have fun Liv , And dont forget to mention me Scoot say Hi from all of us Just be safe

And on your back ,Can you please pick us up some donuts and coffee please we are kinda hungry here

Just be safe xx

Jean-Claude Van Damme Campaign
Old 07-26-2019, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks! I am posting from my hotel. Am quite safe. the hotel is only a 5 minute walk from Olympia. I've picked up my Diamond passes for Lana Parrilla and Tom Ellis for Sunday! tomorrow I hope to meet Robert Carlyle and Emilie De Ravin and get their autos, keep for me! I have got to tickets for both their talks though. Might chance getting Brendan Fraser's auto too but if I don't get them I can always try again on Sunday. Though on Sunday I've already got a busy day with getting Lana and Tom's auto, then photos with them and then Brendan's talk, Lucifer talk with Aimee Garcia (will be getting her auto too) and then Lana's talk!

I will do my best with bringing back donuts and coffee though I can't promise anything.
Old 07-28-2019, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I look ahead to you sharing your adventures when you return home, Liv. Have Fun!

I will try to check out all these films, but from the latest list, I have only seen:
In Her Shoes
Inkheart
Jack Frost
Julie & Julia
Jumanji (Robin Williams version)
Just Like Heaven
Legally Blonde 2
Liar Liar
Maid in Manhattan
The Mask of Zorro
Matilda

I am sure you are remembering meeting Tom a lot right now!
Old 07-28-2019, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I decided to share a lot on instagram at the time this year. Dont think I've ever posted so much on there in the space of twork days

Just popped in to say I have had a FANTASTIC weekend. Being back at Olympia definitely bought back some precious memories of meeting Tom Welling last year. Tom Ellis was at the same table! Will share more of some stories when I get home. Travelling home tomorrow.
Old 07-29-2019, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Looking ahead to enjoying your posts on Instagram and waiting for you to share all the details here too!
Old 07-30-2019, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Hey guys! I'm back from London! OMG what a weekend that was. I'm exhausted, so glad I've got five days to recover before I go back to work on Sunday.

Saturday was absolutely freaking mental. Seriously. But I'm so lucky and so proud that I managed to get all the autos that day that I wanted to get. Especially since they were all Diamond Pass guests! First meet of the con was Emilie De Ravin. I got her to sign this postcard I got in Steveston, thought it appropriate as it's of the Storybrooke library. She was really nice and when I told her I went whale watching from there, she said she's always wanted to do that!

Next, was Robert Carlyle! He was a real pleasure to meet, such an amazing actor and also took the time to chat and personalise autos despite his huge queues! He was interested to know the Rumple cutout was still there outside Mr. Gold's shop and the spinning wheel! I took this photo whilst I was there so I thought it was ideal for him to sign that!

Then, I went to Emilie and Robert's talks. They didn't do one together, it was separate talks but they were great and very interesting to learn more about their careers and some fun stories from the OUAT set! Robert was asked what would he have liked Mr. Gold's first name to be and he just answered "Bob"

Then, last auto of the Saturday I met Brendan Fraser! Huge fan of the The Mummy and The Mummy Returns, I had this DVD set for years so it's really surreal to now have it signed by him! He was sweet and for his first (I think) comic con appearance, he handled it wonderfully given how popular he was! I also went to his talk on the Sunday which was great, he had a lot of funny stories to tell, one in particular from on set The Mummy. But sadly, I had to leave his talk several minutes early in order to get to another talk in time to get a good seat. I'm gutted, as I had to be very conscious of timing during his talk, as it started a little late and my heart was racing and torn about what to do, but I don't regret it, as Lana's talk was really important to me and I really wanted to get a good seat for hers. But he did very briefly mention about the new show he's filming with Tom Welling, The Professionals before I left, so I was happy about that. He might have been asked more about it after I left, but hey ho.

I'll post the rest about Sunday in a few. Taking a breather.
Old 07-31-2019, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks for sharing your great autographs, Liv.

Excited that Brendan mentioned Tom and the new show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking ahead to more soon!
Old 07-31-2019, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yes, I was excited about that too!!!!!! I actually told Brendan at the auto table that I was looking forward to it.

Here is the Sunday. I know you guys saw my insta posts. But now you can see the pics larger.

First off, I met Tom Ellis, whom I had a Diamond Pass for. He was so friendly, down to earth, sweet. Told him how much I loved S4 of Lucifer. He had his young daughter with him at the con, she was helping out at the auto table and the photo shoot. How adorable is that! Got a nice hug from him at the end too. He signed two items for me.

S3 DVD of Lucifer, which I got Aimee Garcia to also sign for me later on in the day. She was so bubbly and jolly. Love her! Her auto was only a small one, (but to be fair there wasn't a whole lot of room after Tom's ) and it was a quick hello/goodbye with her, but she hi-fived me!

And then I met Lana Parrilla! I was so excited meeting her, I think I rambled a little too much about my visit to Steveston to her but she laughed. She had a huge set of her own coloured pens which was awesome, and she chose pink for mine. Again I got two autos, the second one is another postcard which I bought from Steveston with Storybrooke. She gave me a hug

And then came the photos with Tom and Lana!

And then, the Lucifer talk and the Lana Parrilla talk! (I also went to Brendan Fraser's talk, but his was ending just 10 minutes before Lana's was to start, so I very sadly had to leave his talk a little early to get a good seat at Lana's. It was a real shame, as he was telling a lot of funny stories, one in particular from the set of The Mummy - can't remember much of it but it was funny).

The Lucifer talk was AMAZING. Tom has this kind of tradition at recent con panels where he'd wear several t-shirts at once and do a kind of pass the parcel game, music playing, walking off the stage and into the audience, when the music stops he'll stop at someone, take off a t-shirt and give it to them and sign it with Aimee. He did it again here and it was AWESOME. Sadly I didn't get a shirt. But I did try! Someone in the row in front of me, a few seats to the left of me got one. He 'accidentally' briefly sat on their lap.

And then the last talk of the day was Lana's.

Old 08-01-2019, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you got great photos & great autographs too! Your photos with Tom Ellis is really fantastic!

Thank you for sharing your experience here!

Anything more to share?
Old 08-01-2019, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That's pretty much it. I took some photos on my phone, but most of those I shared on instagram. I bought the same official frames I got for Tom Welling for Tom Ellis and Lana, but currently I have no space left on my walls. So I bought a couple of smaller frames and am keeping my new photos in those for now, until I have more space.

Continuation of my DVD collection:

Meet the Parents
Meet the Fockers
Mirror Mirror
Miss Potter
Miss Congenialiity
Miss Congenialiity 2
Mrs Doubtfire
The Mummy & The Mummy Returns box set (now signed by Brendan Fraser)
Monster In Law
MouseHunt
Mr Bean: The Ultimate Disaster Movie
Mr Bean's Holiday
Music & Lyrics
My Best Friends Wedding
Never Been Kissed
Night at the Museum & Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian
Night at the Museum 3: Secret of the Tomb
Notting Hill
Old 08-03-2019, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Oh, okay. I will try to check it out properly on Instagram.

I have seen this whole list! Wow!

Maybe only half of the Mr. Bean films, though.
Old 08-03-2019, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Wow, that's awesome! We got very similar movie tastes! Which of the Mr. Bean movies have you seen?

Next: DVD collection

Paddington
Paddington 2
Peter Pan (2003)
Practical Magic
The Proposal
Puss in Boots
The Railway Children (1970)
School of Rock
The Secret Garden
Secret of Moonacre
Shrek
Shrek 2
The Simpsons Movie
Snow White: The Fairest of them All
Spiderman Trilogy (Sam Raimi)
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
Stardust
Stuart Little
Stuart Little 2
Superman The Movie
Superman 2
Superman Returns
Sweet Home Alabama

Last edited by livstevi21; 08-03-2019 at 02:03 AM
Old 08-04-2019, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I don't think I have seen any of the Mr. Bean movies completely.

From this list, I think I have seen:
Peter Pan (2003)

I have definitely seen:

The Proposal
Puss in Boots
School of Rock - [Love This Movie]
Shrek
Shrek 2

What about Shrek 3 & 4 for you Liv?

The Simpsons Movie
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
Stardust
Stuart Little
Stuart Little 2
Superman The Movie
Superman 2
Sweet Home Alabama
Old 08-05-2019, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Hey just an update on my unit .. new unit that is .. On the Mold situation , apparently they have cut the trees back for more sun light and there is a drainage problem , thats why my place keeps getting flooded , so they are ripping up my back patio and taking out half of the lawn to build better drainage .. and and ill be getting whole new carpet yay me .. so ill be in a hotel for a few days while they do this They just said to be patient . They know i went to the local MP , so we'll see what happens in 6 months time ..

Jean-Claude Van Damme Campaign
Old 08-06-2019, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I hope things get better for you, Leigh.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread