Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2018, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I hope Leigh's doing ok.
Old 08-08-2018, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope Leigh's doing okay too. I am trying to be okay, even though I am really not well, suffering from a high fever. My computer keeps freezing, so I have to keep shutting it off. It's getting on my nerves, but I am trying not to let everything bother me because of an incident, a couple of days ago.
Old 08-08-2018, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather Fatima. High fevers are terrible things. Hope you feel better soon. And I'm also sorry to hear that your computer keeps freezing. That sucks. Perhaps take a break for a couple of days, leave your computer for a bit and try to rest up and relax. I hope the incident was nothing too serious.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm afraid it is serious, and maybe I do need a break, but this is just not the time for rest! Tom is scheduled every where! And, I don't want to miss the conventions when I even have to catch up to the last ones.

Thank you for your concern; maybe I should take your advice soon.

My throat is aching now too.

I hope at least that you are doing well.
Old 08-10-2018, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Aww, I'm sorry to hear it's serious. I really am. If there is anything I can do for you, do let me know. I know it is difficult to rest when Tom is everywhere right now and you don't want to have to catch up and be behind even further. Please do rest when you can though.

I can sympathise. Sore throats are awful.

I am doing well, thank you! Just been doing a huge clear out in my bedroom whilst also hanging my photos up, as the frames I ordered came the other day.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I have been very busy with my real life since I've been working like crazy!
I hope things are well for everyone else though.
Old 08-13-2018, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I am glad to hear you guys are doing well.

My computer crashed again this weekend, and my fever has been high. Right now, my throat is killing me, but I am posting double trouble to catch up to the couple of days I have been missed!

Tom Welling has attended his LA convention, and there is so much to see!!!!!!

There is no time to rest, but I do feel like I will be going down sooner or later.

I am just trying right now to stay strong....
Old 08-14-2018, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh nooo! Not again. I hope your computer survives. Is there any way at all for you to be able to get a new one or at least one more reliable? I wish I could do something for you with that.

Have you got any lozenges, or anything to take for your throat? Drinking plenty of fluids is always a must with sore throats. Perhaps try to at least take an hour or two a day for a break and rest, and then set your self time to catch up around it. Taking care of your health is more important. If you happen to miss anything, or fall behind a little, I'll be sure to help catch you up!

There is a lot to see! I'm loving everything so far.
Old 08-15-2018, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I did try to make my computer more reliable, but I think that's the problem. I think I might have made it too advance.

I have a sort of phobia of sleeping or resting in the day, so I only take a break at night, when it is time to rest.

I am already far enough behind and to fall more behind is just hurting me, at this point.

But, I feel myself going down, so sooner or later, I will be taking a break from everything. And, consequently, missing everything too.
Old 08-15-2018, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Ah, yeah, that can happen. If you update an oldish computer with new software, sometimes it won't like it.

I generally don't like sleeping in the day either, but when I am ill it is all I feel I can do, other than perhaps watch a bit of TV or read a book. Night time is best for resting for sure, as long as you are able to get at least 7 or 8 hours sleep.

If you do fall behind, I will do my best to help you catch up! Try not to worry too much. I can understand not wanting to miss stuff as it happens though.
Old 08-16-2018, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, my computer is showing me attitude. Thank you for caring and your concern.

I just don't want to stop right now because Tom is jam packed for conventions.

I know I will be missing some soon because of well, everything.

I am already behind, and I am worried because unlike in the past, this year, there is no one to help me out with everything anymore.

Thank you for your agreement in helping. When I need it, I will definitely ask you for it.
Old 08-16-2018, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

You're welcome.

I can totally understand that! We should name 2018 as the year of Tom Conventions!

I'm sorry you don't have anyone near you to help you. But yes, when you need it, just ask and I'll see what I can do to help.
Old 08-18-2018, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you very much again.

Tom already promised us that "2018 will be a great year.", and of course, he is staying true to his word.

I will when I need it. Thanks.
Old 08-21-2018, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

Hey Guys , Hope everyone is well

Sorry i havent been on, been very busy here down under .. I got more furniture delivered , just busy .,il try and do some games when i have time in the morning

Jean-Claude Van Damme Campaign
Old 08-21-2018, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Leigh!! We've missed you!

It's ok! Totally understand you've got a lot going on still. That's great you've got more furniture delivered.

I've got so much to tell you.

The London con was amazing. When you get the time, you should read my story on the London con thread.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread