Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Simon really is so bias. I'd love to call in during Xtra factor and tell him so myself. I love that Demot even put Louis back in his place cause Louis is SO annoying with his constant plea that Simon's cheating. Like STFU, this time it wasn't cheating at all. The first time, I can give Louis the benefit of the doubt but this time...he was just reaching for something to say.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

I can't believe Jedward survived. I cannot believe Simon put it into deadlock. Like... wow!

Oh yeah and I agree about the Louis thing, stfu!!

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Simon He knows Jedward will get the show the most publicity, so it made sense he'd take it to deadlock, but I was shocked he went through with it! Lucie was pretty confident when she saw she was up against the twins, but she knew it was over once Simon took it to deadlock!
Old 11-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

To be fair, the twins looked pretty mortified about the whole thing as well. I reckon that they were ready to bow out gracefully.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

I don't think it was about giving the show publicity. I strongly feel that Simon's choice was all about strategy. I think it was a bullsh-t that he thinks she can't win. What it seems to be to me is that she's his biggest competition and it's much more of a better chess move to eliminate your biggest threat and be able to blame the public just because you don't wanna look like the biggest hypocrite. He talked CRAP about Jedward for weeks and suddenly he's saying that he'd "want to see the boys again" over Lucie. That's bullsh-t. She's a threat and he might as well get her out.

Now I do love Simon but I hated him tonight. I really did and for the rest of this series, I'm really gonna be resentful towards him because that was the biggest cop out. The BIGGEST cop out.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

So so wrong. I'm so angry with Simon. I don't care what he says about that's not what he expected. He goes on about talent and yet then he runs the risk of losing one of the most talented singers by taking it to deadlock. And against two people who he says he can't stand. How would he have felt had Danyl been in the bottom two against them and Danni or Cheryl taken it to deadlock. He would have been furious to have lost his act like that. It would serve him right if that happens next week. And right now I hope it does. He's playing games. He got rid of Rachel last week, Lucie this week, both of which can really sing, and he's keeping the weaker singers in the competition, so when one of his acts does drop into the bottom two which is bound to happen again soon, they will have a better chance against someone weaker. And not only that but with Lucie had Louis' own act not been in the bottom two he would have voted to save her, so basically Lucie was really liked by all the other three so say if one week it was Danyl against Lucie then Simon would have been in trouble.

I think what cost Lucie was her song. Not everyone knew it. I know I didn't. Whereas the others all had quite well known songs.

I've always thought of the judges vote as a safety net, to make sure someone really good doesn't go out. So if there is a week when people think someone's safe and don't vote, then the judges can save them, or if a certain theme just didn't suit them and there is more to come they can make sure they don't go out. But rather than saving the best singers they have turned it into a way of getting rid of them, removing the competition. It's horrible. This is people's lives he is playing with.

I thought John and Edward had their best week, but they simply should not be here. They finally fell into the bottom two and yet somehow they are still here and Lucie is gone.

I had a feeling all the Lloyd fans would vote to save him this week after last week and the poor comments this week. And whilst I do want him to go, after tonight I actually want to see Simon lose an act, in particular Danyl. Simon talks about not connecting with the public so if he does fall into the bottom two then I think the judges have a reason to vote him out.

And I have to say how much I loved how Stacey talked back to Simon. He seems out to tear people down so I'm glad she's ignoring him.

Vicky

Last edited by Brucas4life; 11-08-2009 at 03:58 PM
Old 11-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I agree Simon was all about strategy this week and it was really petty. There's absolutely no way that I actually believe that he would've kept Jedward if he wasn't threatened by Lucie. Danii's girls were his biggest competition and he's gotten rid of two of them. God, it was just so petty. Even Jedward were kinda like wtf.

I think Lloyd was saved because the judges told him he wasn't good enough and then Louis continued to kick him while he was down last night. I do think it's likely that he'll go next week if Jedward don't.

The judges vendetta's against each other, snide remarks and basic bitching is really starting to bug me and take away from the show.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas4life (View Post)
How would he have felt had Danyl been in the bottom two against them and Danni or Cheryl taken it to deadlock. He would have been furious to have lost his act like that. It would serve him right if that happens next week. And right now I hope it does.
Seriously, that would be my perfect scenario right now, for Jedward and Danyl to be in the bottom two, and for Dannii to turn around and say "I'm saving Jedward and taking it to deadlock, because that's fair, right?" and then for Danyl to go. If that happens next week, it would make the hatred I felt for Simon tonight worthwhile because he couldn't complain without looking like a complete hypocrite.

Unfortunately I think the Jedward camp will be voting even harder now they've been in the bottom two, so they'll probably be safe next week just like Lloyd managed to escape it this week, by some miracle.

Lucie did not deserve to go, ugh. Next time Simon starts on about how this is a singing contest and Danyl as the best voice eveeeer, I hope the others just tell him to stfu because he cannot talk about how his boys deserves to be there because of their talent, after his ridiculous reasoning for saving JE tonight
Old 11-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I had a feeling all the Lloyd fans would vote to save him this week after last week and the poor comments this week. And whilst I do want him to go, after tonight I actually want to see Simon lose an act, in particular Danyl. Simon talks about not connecting with the public so if he does fall into the bottom two then I think the judges have a reason to vote him out.
I really want Jamie and Danyl in the bottom 2 next week as revenge against Simon. Now I like Jamie a lot but some sacrifices have to be made and I want it to go to deadlock and for the public having voted Danyl the eff out. I really hate Danyl and he/the twins/Lloyd should've gone already. Lloyd should've been the one to go this week but now with Simon's move, I want him to really feel the heat with 2 of his acts in the bottom two.
Old 11-08-2009, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know, I like all of Simon's acts and don't want them to go just because I want Simon to suffer. I do wish that it could be addressed though by someone that he shouldn't have done that.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

I hate Danyl and have since the beginning pretty much so I want him to go. I definitely don't want Olly to ever be in the bottom 2 since he's my pick to win. And I like Jamie a lot but if I have to sacrifice him, I'd do it just to get Danyl out.
Old 11-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Olly is my pick to win for sure. I always think that once an act goes into the bottom two, they aren't going to win so I can't see Danyl winning but I do enjoy his performances and I loved him the other night. I adore Jamie but he's the same every week and that's the only problem I have. Pretty much what the judges said about the whole rock thing but he was great the other night.

I think either Jedward and Lloyd should go next week though.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

They NEED to go. It's so unfair and illogical that they're still here.
Old 11-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

I don't hate Jedward but I do agree that it's time for them to say bubye.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

I'm so angry right now. Lucie was my favorite from her audition, and it's ridiculous she went home over Jedward. It's just so ridiculous. I really really hope this doesn't affect her future in the biz as she is incredibly talented and really deserves a shot. She did not deserve to go home at all.
I love you
meghan