Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Taking the Stage

I hope its okay to start a new thread? If not, feel free to close it!

Is anyone else watching this?

a BIG part of me feels like its more scripted then reality, lol, but whatever, its still entertaining.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I like this show it is realy T/M/J are best on the show.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

I was looking for a thread for this show the other day. So far I really like it. Mia's voice is amazing and different. I don't know how I feel about Tyler, he seams a little fake but we'll see.
Old 04-04-2009, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, I really like Mia, I think shes the most talented one there.

Ty is pretty good too.

But honestly, the dancers arent THAT amazing.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

I lovee Mia!! shes awesome.
yeah im having a hard time to see if its real or not..the show. haha.

but aaron and mia should should be together!! (i think thats his name..the blonde drummer that likes mia)....

tyler...is cuteee!!! but hes sooo confused...about jasmine and mia. haha. i think he wants jasmine and wants to have fun with other girls as well...u know? hahaha.

icon by xxstACEyxx
Old 04-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting Alex I've been watching every week but for some reason never thought to make a thread.

I like the show quite a bit , it's different.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, its interesting.

Tyler should be single if hes gonna be a player.

I'm kinda rooting for Aaron/Mia as well. He's a nice guy and he likes her.

I used to like Jasmine/Tyler, but I dont know, I dont think they mesh very well. Hes a player and shes too quiet.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:52 AM
Addicted Fan

I DVRed the last episode thinking it was the first, so I had to catch up online. I didn't know Aaron liked Mia (when watching the third episode first), so I couldn't figure out why he was acting strange around her LOL I don't like Tyler and Jasmine together. Jasmine's a little too reserved for him. Mia is easily the most talented of the bunch. This girl better be on the radio soon...I'm sort of obsessed with the show already
Old 04-09-2009, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

I'm feeling the same way as most. First off, *I* would buy a cd of Mia's. I love her voice and she actually is producing some decent original material. I just love the feel of her music.

As for the dancers, I can't really say I like many of them. They really aren't that good. I mean, Tyler's a decent hip hop dancer. But not original by far. Jasmine doesn't have the technique to be a prima ballerina. She may ever only get to chorus and even that seems like a stretch if you look at a lot of dancers. Malik, I don't mind him. You can totally see he's the emotional creative type.

By far out of all of the dancers I like Shaakira (sp?). She's down to earth and I like her moves. She's got style. But again, still I don't see a huge break out star.

Overall their general artists. I think Mia's the star out of the bunch - that could actual 'make' it in the business.

I LUUUUUURVE Mia and Aaron though! He's so cute and sweet. You can tell he likes her, but it's always the BFF syndrome. I hope she realizes something else. I just like the underdog... And I don't like the triangle that Tyler brought about. I knew he was a player as soon as those cheesy playa lines came pouring out of his mouth.
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 04-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayta (View Post)
I'm feeling the same way as most. First off, *I* would buy a cd of Mia's. I love her voice and she actually is producing some decent original material. I just love the feel of her music.

As for the dancers, I can't really say I like many of them. They really aren't that good. I mean, Tyler's a decent hip hop dancer. But not original by far. Jasmine doesn't have the technique to be a prima ballerina. She may ever only get to chorus and even that seems like a stretch if you look at a lot of dancers. Malik, I don't mind him. You can totally see he's the emotional creative type.

By far out of all of the dancers I like Shaakira (sp?). She's down to earth and I like her moves. She's got style. But again, still I don't see a huge break out star.

Overall their general artists. I think Mia's the star out of the bunch - that could actual 'make' it in the business.

I LUUUUUURVE Mia and Aaron though! He's so cute and sweet. You can tell he likes her, but it's always the BFF syndrome. I hope she realizes something else. I just like the underdog... And I don't like the triangle that Tyler brought about. I knew he was a player as soon as those cheesy playa lines came pouring out of his mouth.
Shaakira is my favorite of the dancers, as well. She seems cool and can dance. Malik is a little too emotional for me. I think he goes overboard sometimes. Tyler, like you said, is just a player...a cute one, though. LOL

I think they have some talented people on the show...they're just not the main stars (except for Mia).

I like Mia and Aaron too. He's so cute around her; it's adorable. Although, from reading her twitter, I get the impression she's back with her ex. Who knows, though.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

I thought that might happen. Although you totally don't get any impression of him at all when he's shown on the show

Still love Aaron and Mia's friendship though.
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 04-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh boy! I'm sick of the Tyler/Jasmine drama. Enough already. They're not good together. He's a player, she's too whatever about the whole thing and that's that.

Anyone watch the sneak peek for next week's episode? I'm convinced producers convinced Mia to do that for drama.

And on a silly note, anyone else get annoyed when Jasmine does that high-pitched voice of hers?
Old 04-10-2009, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

I like Jasmine. She seems really sweet and she is very pretty. I think she handeled the Mia/Tyler thing very maturly.

I was proud of the way Mia handled it as well untill it appeared that she was being fake about it. Either way the girl is very talented and should forget about Tyler.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Slippers (View Post)
Either way the girl is very talented and should forget about Tyler.
Agreed!

BTW, your icon is adorable
Old 04-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

The only thing I hated was that Jasmine said she was in love with Tyler. I just don't buy it. They were barley in a relationship and when ever they talked it seamed really forced and awkward. Maybe I would buy that they liked each other a lot. But love? What?