Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-22-2008, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Stylista

If "The Devil Wears Prada" were a reality show, it would be "Stylista." Eleven aspiring fashion enthusiasts vie for a much-coveted editorial job with Elle magazine. They work as assistants to Elle's Fashion News Director, Anne Slowey, a demanding but well-respected fashion icon. The competitors carry out an assistant task and a fashion editorial assignment in each episode.

Each week, in consultation with Elle's Creative Director, Joe Zee, Anne fires one person, until the last assistant standing gets "promoted" to the coveted real-life job opportunity. The grand prize includes a paid editorial position at Elle magazine, a paid lease on a great apartment in Manhattan, and a clothing allowance at H&M, all for one year, valued at $100,000.

"Stylista" is from 10 by 10 Entertainment, Inc. and Bankable Incorporated in association with Magic Molehill Productions, Inc. with executive producers Tyra Banks, Ken Mok, Eli Holzman, Desiree Gruber and Jane Cha.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 10-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did anybody else watch this show? I think Megan is the worst one. She makes an awful first impression.

Old 10-22-2008, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Megan...you mean the one who basically screwed her team by insisting it was 30 words for the whole group? Yeah, I can't stand her She should've went home..ugh..

I loved the fact that the one who got lost on the initial challenge (the food thing) actually ended up winning it.

ETA: Oh. And did anyone find it hilarious when Anne Slowey couldn't walk in her heels to save her life? Seeing her struggle to walk ten feet after getting out of the cab was absolutely hilarious.

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA

Last edited by BrokenButterfly; 10-22-2008 at 08:32 PM
Old 10-22-2008, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anne seems like a real you-know-what. Why do so many people want to work in that industry when it seems like that is the atmosphere?

Old 10-23-2008, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did anybody watch the show? I really liked it.

Old 10-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Catherine* (View Post)
Megan...you mean the one who basically screwed her team by insisting it was 30 words for the whole group? Yeah, I can't stand her She should've went home..ugh..
I was waiting for this to be brought up when that team was up for elimination. She was the one that insisted that it was 30 words as a group and screwed everyone over. I don't like her and want to see her butt go home sooner rather than later.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They should have ratted out Megan, lol.

Old 10-29-2008, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh. Megan is such a bitch. I can't stand her.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is anybody else watching this show? I am enjoying it more than ANTM, atm.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

I totally think Johanna should have went home last night Its like, "Johanna..you havent been part of a winning team since week 1, you forgot peoples names at the challenge, and your leadership skills in this challenge were crappy".."Danielle..you have performed well so far and have grown throughout the competition. You didn't perform well this week"...

"Congratulations.....Johanna..you've earned another week". Like..WTF?!?

I could feel Danielle's pain though when they got to pick some things from the Elle closet. My only problem was she knew brought a black dress..why didnt she pick out some fabulous accessories from the Elle closet? Or did she? I dont remember seeing anything on her at the party. I mean, I would've had a hard time in that closet too, especially since the shoes would not fit either...but the Purses! jewellery!

This show is a complete joke. Why Kate and Megan are still there, I dont know. Especially Kate. I guess Anne thinks its acceptable for Kate to study her lipgloss in the ceiling tiles while she's hosting a party. Give me a break.

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

Old 11-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know. I did feel for Danielle.

I don't know how Kate is still there....

Old 12-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh. I can't stand Dyshaun and Megan.

I really want Kate to kick their asses, lol.

Old 12-04-2008, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

I can't stand any of them. None of them should win, but out of the 4 left, Mehan and Dyshaun DEFINITELY should not win. Ugh.

Old 12-04-2008, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

I was really rooting for Kate since everyone seemed to be against her. I thought her and Ashley were a sure win in lastnights episode, but as soon as she opened her mouth during the judging panel I was like "oh no, just eliminate this bitch please." I couldnt stand that she had to open her mouth again just because she didnt like that the other team was getting positive reviews. I didnt think she was going to do it a third time. And how she reacted after she was eliminated. wow. okay. I cant say I like any of the rest really. None of them seem talented enough. Deshauyn in just UGH. Ashley I liked her in this episode, out of all of them I think she has the most potential and maybe Meghan.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought Kate and Ashley had the better layout.....even with the repetitive pictures. Their layout popped more.

Kate should have kept her mouth shut. I want Johanna or Ashley to win.