Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-31-2008, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

The Real World: Brooklyn - The Real New York Is Just Across The Bridge

Premiers January 7th @ 10 pm.

Meet the Cast

Baya-Twenty-one-year-old Baya's personality blends her passion for hip-hop culture and laid-back hippie vibe. Despite her outgoing and positive personality and her ability to quickly make friends, she has continually felt like a fish out of water growing up in the predominately Mormon culture of Salt Lake City, Utah. Recently single and looking for adventure, Baya aspires to be a professional hip-hop dancer and is determined not to allow her severe panic attacks to stand in her way. When she is not submerged in hip-hop, she dedicates her time and energy to social and environmental causes.

Chet-Don't let his look fool you: Chet is not your typical punk rock party boy. Despite his tight jeans and affinity for neon clothing, this 23-year-old University of Utah frat boy is one of 10 children in a strict Mormon family. Recently single, Chet's flamboyant style and energetic personality always makes him the life of the party. Still, that doesn't mean he'll compromise his firm beliefs: no alcohol and no premarital sex. Chet won't chug beer with his fraternity brothers, but he'll take care of them when they get drunk, and sometimes that means playing a prank or two. A die-hard Republican, he is not one to shy away from voicing his opinions and standing up for what he believes in.

Devyn-A winner of Miss Missouri Teen and Miss America Teen pageants, this beauty queen is the epitome of a girlie-girl. Devyn may be easy on the eyes, but she's tough on anyone who stands in her way. The 20-year-old Missouri native lives for the limelight, whether it's center stage or at the center of the club. Her flirtatious behavior allows her to get what she wants without putting out. Known as a tease, she lives by the quote: "It is easier to get into Heaven than into Devyn." She is talented singer, actress, dancer and writer, and hopes to be part of the entertainment industry. Although recently free from her live-in boyfriend, she has no problem juggling multiple suitors.

JD-Life wasn't always smooth sailing for 22-year-old JD, who was raised by an abusive father unsupportive of his son's homosexuality. When JD's godmother took him to Sea World at age five, he vowed that one day he would become a dolphin trainer. He graduated from the University of Miami, with a degree in marine biology, and at the ripe age of 18 became one of the youngest dolphin trainers in the world. Despite his age, JD is mature beyond his years, which might be why he finds himself attracted to older men. As a bartender at night, he has always worked hard to play hard, but when his overwhelming schedule gets to him, watch out for his fiery Latino temper.

Katelynn-Katelynn is a native of West Palm Beach, Fla., where she was raised by a religious Italian family. Her strong desire to be a mother stems from her close-knit relationship with her own mom. The 24-year-old is a self-proclaimed computer geek and practicing black belt in martial arts. After a string of bad relationships, Katelynn is currently with her boyfriend, Mike, the guy she hopes to marry one day.

Ryan-A small-town Pennsylvania boy with a laid-back personality, Ryan has had his share of action. After enlisting in the army at the age of 17, he served in Iraq and got an eyeful. Now 23, he has returned from his duty with a newfound appreciation for life and a better perspective on the world around him, despite having lived through many near-death experiences, as well as the death of a close friend. A class clown who juggles his time between amateur filmmaking, guitar playing and pranking those around him, Ryan is currently in his first-ever relationship.

Scott-Often perceived to be a "musclehead," it is hard to believe that this muscular personal trainer used to be a 90-pound weakling. Still, Scott has more to show off than his award-winning abs. Raised in a broken home in Massachusetts, he started a thriving DJ business that made bank spinning beats for sweet 16 parties. And he is the first in his family to graduate from college. But Scott's ambition didn't stop there, now as an accomplished personal trainer living in New Hampshire, Scott is obsessed with staying fit and breaking into the modeling industry.

Sarah-From San Francisco, Sarah may look like another tattooed punk but under her ink is a passionate woman with an intense past. Rising from a traumatic upbringing where she was the victim of sexual abuse, the 22-year-old has dedicated herself to educating and advocating for sexually abused men and women. She has recently met and fell in love with her boyfriend after being set up by her mother. Until now, all of Sarah's relationships have been with women.

Old 12-31-2008, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

thank you for starting

Looks good.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh god, I know already I wont like Chet. Hardcore republican?

Two Mormons too?

This should be interesting.

Honestly, they all sound annoying to me except for JD and Sarah.
Old 12-31-2008, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, I didn't even know that this was starting. Thanks for the thread.

Gotta LOL at the fact that the first three or so bios say 'recently single.'

meg | tumblr
Old 01-01-2009, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for starting!
Old 01-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Addicted Fan

thanks for starting!
I tried to climb your steps, I tried to chase you down, I tried to see how low I could down to the ground, I tried to earn my way, I tried to change this mind, you better believe that I am trying to beat this•Now and again we try to just stay alive•Two weeks and you ran away.•
Old 01-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Meg that's funny!
Old 01-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Can't wait for this season! Recently single can only mean one thing on Real World...
RK ♥ EB ♥ LP ♥ BR ♥ KP
Old 01-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

I've heard A LOT of buzz about this cast. I think it will be good.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC and LP Fan (View Post)
Can't wait for this season! Recently single can only mean one thing on Real World...
Yep, and I'm pretty sure that's why they were chosen.

meg | tumblr
Old 01-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL i'm older then all of them i bet lmao

OT:
Eric Neise is going to be on thatg teen idol thing on VH1. My thing is when has he ever been one? Granted he was hawt in his day hosting that exorcise show with MTV lol
Old 01-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Today I saw some The Real World Secrets Revealed on MTV. It had quite a few clips from the new season... It looks pretty good. And Wes was hosting!
Old 01-04-2009, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
LOL i'm older then all of them i bet lmao

OT:
Eric Neise is going to be on thatg teen idol thing on VH1. My thing is when has he ever been one? Granted he was hawt in his day hosting that exorcise show with MTV lol
OMG, I saw that. I didn't mention it here because I thought I was the only person who saw the first Real World.

I remember Eric was somewhat the breakout star of the group in the entertainment industry (he did better than Andre, who I always felt bad for, if he was on today he would have a hit single). Anywho, I remember Eric on the Grind but he def. was never on a Teen Idol. I never saw him on any copies of Tiger Beat that I used to own.

But props to Wayne from the Wonder Years and Scott Baio for putting the show together. It sounds hilarious.

RE: The Real World

I missed the secrets....what did the reveal?
Old 01-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
Today I saw some The Real World Secrets Revealed on MTV. It had quite a few clips from the new season... It looks pretty good. And Wes was hosting!
WESSS!
Old 01-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Tonight is the premiere!