Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-19-2008, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Real Chance of Love (Monday night's at 9:00pm/8:00c on VH1)

About the Series

Chance and Real, the self-proclaimed "Stallionaires", do everything together.... They live together, they produce and perform music together, they travel, date, eat, and even breed Arabian horses together. And on VH1's "I Love New York" they both fell in love with the same woman. In fact, they made it to the final two and three respectively, and millions of viewers were stunned when New York sent them both home broken-hearted and accepted a wedding proposal from another man.

But, for two men with so much in common, they are really quite different. Chance is a player. He charms the ladies with his boyish enthusiasm and speaks his mind no matter who's listening. Real is the prince. The gentleman with a soft, romantic side he isn't afraid to show. What they are looking for in a woman is also quite different, although in the end, they may both want the same girl.

In this 11-episode series for VH1, the Stallionaires will get their much deserved, and much anticipated chance to find real love. Fifteen young ladies will move into their Stallionaire ranch house (like the Neverland Ranch without all the rides and... um... children) and fight for the brothers' love.

In each episode, the ladies will compete in challenges designed to test for the qualities Chance and Real are looking for in a woman. The winners will go on dates with their man. At the end of each episode, Chance and Real will pick which of the girls each of them would like to continue to date, and send one woman home broken-hearted.
In the final episode, Chance and Real will make the most difficult decision of their lives. With two women vying for each of their hearts, they must decide who they would like to take a Real Chance of Love with, and who's going home alone.

"Real Chance of Love" is the latest addition to the "of Love" franchise for VH1, the most successful franchise in the network's history. The premiere episode of "I Love New York 1", from which Chance and Real are known, garnered the most viewers for any series premiere in VH1 history. Since then, "I Love New York 2", "Flavor of Love 3" and "Rock of Love 1 & 2" have continued to shatter previous records and set new ratings highs for the network. "Real Chance of Love" is most certainly in good company, and will likely be the next monster hit for VH1.

Premiere is tomorrow, Monday October 20th at 9:00pm / 8:00pm Central on VH1

In case you can't catch it at that time (I know I'll be watching One Tree Hill ), they replay it at 11:00pm / 10:00c and throughout the week of course.

Here is a link to all of the characters on the show, Chance, Real, and all of the girls.

I'm sure this show will be a complete mess, full of all these train wrecks, but VH1 is doing something right because we all keep watching...

Last edited by Jamie; 11-02-2008 at 05:34 PM
Old 10-20-2008, 05:56 AM
Extreme Fan

I can't wait for this show.

But I wonder how it will work. Will it be two girls that win at the end? Because if it's only one then what will they do? Will they both date one girl?
Old 10-20-2008, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I don't really like the concept of them choosing from the same women. I'm sure they each get to pick one at the end. Should be kind of interesting.

Hopefully my love for Chance continues through this series so I can enjoy.

ETA: Did anyone watch the premiere? I wish they could find better girls for these shows!

Last edited by Jamie; 10-21-2008 at 07:21 AM
Old 10-22-2008, 09:06 AM
Extreme Fan

OMG...the premiere was funny

The one they named Stalker gave Chance a clock with all kinds of pictures of change. But sadly she was eliminated. She was kind of scary.

I like Real better because he's not obnoxious and loud like Chance.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I missed the show
Old 10-26-2008, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

Stalker was really scary. I knew she was going to home, and she definitely needed to! What was up with the clock? Why would she think that would be a good gift for Chance?

mjgchick I'm sure it's available at VH1.com now! If not, you should still watch tomorrow... you haven't missed much!
Old 10-28-2008, 05:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Some of these girls are just... wow. I mean, thats all I can really say about them, just..
Sami
Old 10-28-2008, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Sami they are pretty bad...

Promo actually seems like a decent person so far, though. Corn Fed also.

I was hoping they were going to send home more than just 1 girl last night. Oh well.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:35 PM
Loyal Fan

I dont really know there names just yet but I do memeber corn fed wasnt to bad. The name though, poor girl
Sami
Old 11-01-2008, 08:06 AM
New Fan

I haven't had chance to watch this yet

Old 11-02-2008, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb01 (View Post)
I haven't had chance to watch this yet

Are you going to watch?
Old 11-20-2008, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Am I the only one watching this silly show?

I don't know how Real stands KO. :\

I like Rabbit a lot.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

I watch it.

I'm not to fond of KO either she's such a shyt talker.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

someone else who watches!

Yeah, KO's voice bugs me. She whines too much.

I didn't see all of last week's episode, but that's ok.. New ep tonight. At this point I kind of hope they choose Rabbit and Corn Fed. But I'm not really sure.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
Am I the only one watching this silly show?

I don't know how Real stands KO. :\

I like Rabbit a lot.
Ahh I still watch sorry Ive been Mia from for awhile. Yes Rabit is my fave too! Last weeks was funnny, with the fake cops
Sami