Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-26-2004, 06:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh my God, I just saw John's performance of Mandy.

Bored now. [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]

It's just not in his personality to be a performer. Good singer but bad performer.

I'm with Paula on this one... maybe it's also from experience... They should not spare these people from criticisms 'cause this is an important competition, and by that I mean that I wouldn't want anybody like John Stevens winning this competition... and I am counting on the judges to give their honest opinion...
Old 04-26-2004, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

So I take it you've downloaded the eps? Burn me a copy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 08:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PaOlo:
<STRONG>So I take it you've downloaded the eps? Burn me a copy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Only some of the eps, the country and half of the soul ep and the Barry ep. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Sure. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

uy, is it true ba na hindi lang si jasmine and john ang 'couple'? may sort of 'thing' daw si jennifer and george! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] i didn't even know that!

yeah, i saw the immunity challenge, and stupid rob, ang arte kasi e, swatted a bug sa arm nya, ayan nahulugan 2loy! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and amber was so disappointed, and shii an was gloating like hell [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] whatever, it's not like she's gonna get voted off next week or at least si jenna sana [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

av
Old 04-27-2004, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

from TWoP:

He (Ryan) tells us that it's getting harder for their kids to top their previous performances, and it's getting harder for us to decide who to vote for. Oh, please. The kids don't even need to sing anymore. The exact opposite is true. The voting system has caused many devoted viewers to vote for Contestant X regardless of how well Contestant X performed.

Word.

Barry says that whoever wins this show deserves to win the show, unless his name rhymes with "flan." I'm just guessing that last part there.

heh. Double Word. John needs to go [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

You can kind of tell who Simon thinks really has potential by the way he criticizes them. He throws some actual details in rather than just saying, "Ghastly. No really. It was terrible."

triple word. This is the point I've been trying to drive at all this time, but was less articulate and less coherent than the way Shack the recapper put it. Thank you for taking the words right out of my mouth. I've never really hated Simon coz I've always kinda agreed with him.

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 04-28-2004, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

I found a Jasmine site with mp3's! I'm listening to Inseparable and I'll Never Love This Way Again -- two of her really good performances. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 01:33 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:
<STRONG>Linds, darn! Well, according to CBS.com, B-Rob swatted a bug or sth and that's how he dropped his arm or whatever. hehe. that gave me some kind of satisfaction [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
don't worry. that's enough satisfaction for me too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

fla: nako, si cam ang nagbalita nyan! na-shock nga ako eh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

for sure if shi ann's not immune, she'll be out. talk about alicia bursting off a "don't gloat about it, remember, you still have to live with us!" whoah. i guess not anymore. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-28-2004, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

OMG,
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
P
A
C
E
Gloria Estefan night? Mangangamote si Jon Stevens! Feel the beat of the rhythm of the night... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
P
A
C
E
Old 04-28-2004, 04:37 AM
Moderator Manager

HAHA!!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] OMG!!!! i can't imagine!!!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-28-2004, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

Last night was actually a really fun night for AI [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Really dancy and stuff and dude, it didn't feel so serious. I loved it [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Only the lovebirds (John and jasmine. heh.) didn't sing anything fast. And dude...re: John's performance? I plead the fifth. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 04-28-2004, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] really? somehow di ko maimagine yung particular night na yun ah! but well, it sounds fun [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and linds, naiintriga talaga ako dun e! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

av
Old 04-28-2004, 01:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Alam niyo, napakaganda ng I'll Never Love This Way Again ni Jasmine Trias. Sobra. Wala akong masabi, ang ganda ganda ng pagkakanta niya. Gusto ko lamang ipamahagi ang aking paghanga sa kanya nung gabing yun.

As for the Gloria Estefan night... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

What the?!??! John Stevens should be voted off. Music of My Heart.... I wanna kill myself!! It's off-key! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] He forgot the words!! If anyone is voted off again instead of him... agh... --&gt; [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

SHUT UP, GLORIA!!! Walang kwentang judge!!! Barry Manilow still tops my list of judges who seem to be not on drugs.

I am disappointed with this episode because I expected a lot -- and 'cause I like Latin music so much and.... ugh. I mean I'm really a fan of Latin music, David Bisbal, Thalia, Juanes, Paulina Rubio even Gloria Estefan... I love it. It was kind of a letdown after the previous episode where Jasmine rocked. Aside from La Toya and Diana (only because I like what Diana sang, not the performance per se), it was.... *sigh* it could've been better.

Sayang.

E
N
D

O
F

S
O
I
L
E
R
Old 04-28-2004, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Cam, we should meet up this Saturday. Seriously. I have to watch those eps. Text mo ko.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

erhm, yeah. Gloria felt like she needed everyone to love her. Oh well. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anyway, I actually really enjoyed everyone's performance except for the guy who's name rhymes with flan [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He was so boring. that was a waste of my 90 seconds. that's 90 secs I can't get back. Bastard.
Old 04-28-2004, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Iiiiiii know I'll neeeever love this way again
So I keep holdin' oooooon
Before the goooood is goooone.

Hay. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]