Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-23-2002, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

The Osbournes: The Second Season Cometh

Tuesday is D-day for the 2nd season. Did anyone see the commercials during the marathon?? That cartoon drawing of Ozzy freaked me out and I think Mike Judge did the voice b/c I heard a bit of Beavis and Butthead [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2002, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah me and bros can't wait for Tuesday [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I've been seeing the marathon since yesterday when they gave it and I taped it today because it came out again [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The second season looks great can't wait to see it.
Old 11-25-2002, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by El Yosso:
<STRONG>I think Mike Judge did the voice b/c I heard a bit of Beavis and Butthead [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah it was unmistakeably Butt-head. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Yep we watched the marathon yesterday too. I like the show but seeing like 8 hours or whatever of it non-stop was a little much. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2002, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

it's amazing that the Obsournes still have me laughing out loud, literally, for most of the episodes. Ozzy falling back from his chair on tour was one of the funniest things ever [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Another funny scene was when Kelly was with her mom and they were trying to find out what the name of the bodily sound was and Sharon pointed to her stomach and kelly said "stomach" .. and Sharon said, "no lower"... then kelly said "vagina" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ... but sharon touching her privates to smear her daughter was nasty [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2002, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by El Yosso:
<STRONG> Ozzy falling back from his chair on tour was one of the funniest things ever [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Oh God, that was funny! And the bubbles..."Sharon, wtf? I'm the f***ing Prince of Darkness!" [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

And all the clips of Ozzy going, "Whatzzat? Where, who when?" Then, he does that a lot. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2002, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Man, the eps had me laughing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Me and my brothers can't wait unitl tonight [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I know Ozzy falling off the chair is classic [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Also I like the Christmas ep where Ozzy tries to hide Jack's pocket knife and hides it in the fruit basket [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and the little music that they put when Ozzy is looking for a place to hide it.

Also like the ep where Ozzy is trying to work the DVD player and is pressing all these buttons and says, "You have to be a bleeping rocket scientist" [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Joleen- I also liked the last ep where they recap all the what's of Ozzy.

My brother likes the ep where Jason Dill comes to stay at the house [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It seemed that the guy didn't want to leave. I can't wait when he shows up again its going to be hilarious [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 11-26-2002: Message edited Firestar007 ]
Old 11-26-2002, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestar007:
<STRONG>

Joleen- I also liked the last ep where they recap all the what's of Ozzy.

My brother likes the ep where Jason Dill comes to stay at the house [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It seemed that the guy didn't want to leave. I can't wait when he shows up again its going to be hilarious [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Ha!!! OMG, that Dill guy is SUCH a tool. Did you see how he burnt Sharon's griddle and left her a note saying, oops! sorry! I woulda beat his ass!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2002, 08:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am soooo excited about the new episode tonight. The Osbournes is a new classic and will be remembered forevor like "I Love Lucy" and "Gilligans Island", but of course there Ozzy uses a little more profanity [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Does anyone know anything about the new adopted brother? im sort of confused?
Old 11-27-2002, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

oh, uhhhhh. I forget his name? He's cute though! Yeah I think he just had no where no live. It's not that Jason guy, it's a different guy.

Kelly and Jack were actually being civil to each other for once! WOW! They were cute.
Old 11-27-2002, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

What show were you watching Joleen?? Kelly and Jack were spraying junk all over each other behind the scenes, bickering in the car, and the funniest one "Kelly I hope your album fails" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Although I didn't like the "travelling" edition of The Osbournes. I either knew of or saw most of the events that happened. Although the slow motion of natalie portman walking was funny [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I really liked the new intro to the show. The spitting cut scene w/ Jack was pretty good.
Old 11-30-2002, 04:44 AM
Loyal Fan

I feel sorry for Sharon i hope she gets better
its a great reallity show.
Old 11-30-2002, 03:41 PM
New Fan

Hey guys i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the osbournes that is the best show ever!! Ozzy is just so funny when he gets all confused and just says weird things
Old 11-30-2002, 04:40 PM
Loyal Fan

I loved this premiere! I was sort of hooked on the Osbournes last year..but this year I'm fully hooked. I can't wait until Tuesday!
Old 12-01-2002, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

The premiere was cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I loved the intro when Ozzy was with the remote control saying that it would be a very easy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and he turns on the TV and then you see that the screen keeps moving the channels super fast and Ozzy calls out to Jack and the show starts [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

I loved that Jack installed the sprinklers [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and the people that were coming to take pics or just see the house get wet.

Loved the part where Sharon, Jack, and Kelly were coming home from the MTV Movie awards and they pass by a McDonalds and Jack gets all happy because the McRib is back [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and Kelly keeps on making fun of that.

[ 12-01-2002: Message edited Firestar007 ]
Old 12-03-2002, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestar007:
<STRONG>
Loved the part where Sharon, Jack, and Kelly were coming home from the MTV Movie awards and they pass by a McDonalds and Jack gets all happy because the McRib is back [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and Kelly keeps on making fun of that.

</STRONG>
Yeah!! That was funny. Those McRib sandwiches are gross.