Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

MTV's Jersey Shore [Thursday 10pm EST]

I'll edit this later, if I have time!

------------------------------

Being from New Jersey, I'm watching this show right now and I think this is some of the best television I've ever seen. I mean...real high quality. And all of these people truly represent New Jersey in the best way possible, I mean obviously all of us at like that.

With that being said, I adore Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and "Do you want to touch 'The Siuation?'"

meg | tumblr
Old 12-04-2009, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

This show looks, interesting.

I'm sure you're proud to be represented as such, Meg
Old 12-05-2009, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Best show MTV has made in awhile

I love Ronnie, Sam and "Snickers"
Old 12-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Im watching! I think the show is pretty cool. Dont know much about Jersey people. I didnt even know it was full of italian people. I love how they have a whole lifestyle -the Guidos and Guidettes. Lol.

I Thought Mikey and Sam were pretty cute in the beginning, but like sam said he turned into a girl basically with his hurt feelings over her hooking up with Ronnie. Him being that hurt was completely unexpected for me, since they are all in jersey shore to have a good time and what not. I didnt expect anyone to be wanting to form a relationship with someone so fast.

Sam was completley stroking Ronnie's ego when she was telling Mikey that Ronnie was hot as well and she liked him.

Pauly is hott especially for his age, I liked that he and JWOW hooked up.

Not really feeling Snooki.

One thing i didnt like was that the girls were constantly on the boys about who they have over at the house and what it is they are doing. If I was one of the guys i would have told them "who cares?!" "If i want to behave the way i want to, I will. You are just my roomate, I dont have to like you dont have to like me, you wont get in the way of me having a good time".

I can understand that they didnt like the girls stripping in the jacuzzi but to continously make there way up to the roof and block all their game is ridiculous. And i hate that they keep calling all the other girls hoes and whores. Those girls are pretty much suppose to be just like them. "the wildest, and the baddest" How do they get their reputations then, if they want to self proclaim that they have these images.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i was skeptical of this at first, but by the end of hour two, i wanted more. snooki is literally the only person i like right now, which has more to do with her being the only person's name i can put to a face, but i'm sure i'll like a couple of other people along the way. oh, no wait, i like mike too. only, that whole "the situation" crap has got to go. it was funny when women kept buying panties with his tag-line though!

othgirl, i agree about the women annoying the men about having other women over at the house. they should just do their thing and stfu about it. or then, i hope karma bites them in the can and the men do that to them, lol.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

I didnt find Mikeys "the situation" all that flattering probably because i dont like guys with ripped abs, but i too loved that he got all those girls to by stuff using that.

Quote:
or then, i hope karma bites them in the can and the men do that to them, lol.
That needs to happen!
Old 12-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i want more of mike/snooki, just saying.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL this show is so ridiculous. I'm so addicted to it. I honestly don't know why people are getting so offended by it...I think it's hysterical and I'm from new jersey.

I felt so bad for Snooki though...I can't believe that guy punched her. What a butt.

meg | tumblr
Old 12-19-2009, 06:55 PM
Supreme Fan

Snooki is really cool! I cant believe that guy punched her either. Was beig called ugly that huge of a deal for him?!

Pauly is my fave!

Im over The Situation. Too egotistical.

Jared Padalecki
Old 01-01-2010, 03:46 AM
Elite Fan

Guilty pleasure for sure!

Snookie is my favorite. And i agree! What kind of guy punches a girl, obviously not a man....

And I with Vinny would get more screen time. He's hilarious and a cutie.

Now that all my faith is gone. Now that all the trust is gone. Can I still believe you?
Life's a bitch, people suck. Then you die.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

This looks crazy, I haven't watch and will probably won't watch because I don't like MTV anymore. But this whole punching Snooky thing blew up way to far. And a guy should not punch a girl even if he was drunk or whatever.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 01-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the latest ep was good! i'm definitely unhealthily addicted to this show.

so over mike, like seriously, i wish he would bounce. and he's ugly too. like the more i see him, the more i think, you are so old! i'm indifferent to pauly, but just the fact that he's friends with mike, ugh, no.

snooki is my favorite still! <3 her and j-woww are adorable too. ronnie is the sweetheart, not sammi. she grates like whoa!! and vinny is cute! i can't believe he hooked up with the bosses girl though! LOLOLOL!
Old 01-04-2010, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
so over mike, like seriously, i wish he would bounce. and he's ugly too. like the more i see him, the more i think, you are so old!
Exactly!

Mike is just a slimebag. End of.

It looks like Vinny is going to be removed from the house! How sad if that is so.

Danny was standing right there watching his girl and Vinny the whole time they were in the club, what kind of a man would let that happen? He didnt even make it known that she was his girl. He shouldnt punish Vinny for that.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:27 AM
Elite Fan

Ugh, Mike I don't like him at all. Vinny however, I love He's my favorite.

So I hope Vinny isn't removed from the house I don't know if I would still keep watching if he were to be.....it's becoming one of my guilty pleasures though so I just might
Old 01-05-2010, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hopefully danny is just joking around and vinny stays. i like him too! plus, he was so adorable during the whole snooki getting punched ordeal.