Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2019, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I always meant to watch this last year but never got around to it.

Ended up watching the premier last night and loved it. Currently watching season 1 On Demand.

April
Old 09-27-2019, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Love some of the costumes, the butterfly and lady bug are really good
Old 09-27-2019, 10:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Jamie Lynn Spears Is Definitely the Ladybug and 5 Other The Masked Singer Guesses
Old 09-27-2019, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks for sharing the article! After reading it, & talking with my brother, my predictions:

Butterfly - Don’t think it’s Mel B. She doesn’t have that kind of range. Michelle Williams is a good guess. She lived in London when she did a production of Chicago. “Take me to church” - she was married to a pastor.
Ladybug - Jamie Lynn Spears is my best guess, but Kelly Osbourne is a good guess, as well.
Thingamajig - My brother thinks it’s Victor Oladipo. A basketball player on the Orlando Magic (hence the “magic” clues) & 4 (on the cupcake) is his jersey number.
Egg - Johnny Weir - Guessed right!
Skeleton - Martin Short is a very likely possibility. My brother thinks it could be Paul Schaffer.
Tree - My brother & I think it could be Candace Cameron Buré. My very first guess was Zooey Deschanel, but I don’t think it’s her.
Ice Cream - Ninja - didn’t guess this one at all, but I only knew who he was because I had just seen him on Celebrity Family Feud.
Rottweiler - Scott Porter is a good guess! He was on Friday Night Lights, which became a huge success (hence his clue about becoming an overnight success) & I know he’s an excellent singer, so it could be him!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-29-2019, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

I have no guesses at this point
Old 09-29-2019, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by In My Blood (View Post)
Butterfly - Don’t think it’s Mel B. She doesn’t have that kind of range. Michelle Williams is a good guess. She lived in London when she did a production of Chicago. “Take me to church” - she was married to a pastor.
Ladybug - Jamie Lynn Spears is my best guess, but Kelly Osbourne is a good guess, as well.
Thingamajig - My brother thinks it’s Victor Oladipo. A basketball player on the Orlando Magic (hence the “magic” clues) & 4 (on the cupcake) is his jersey number.
Egg - Johnny Weir - Guessed right!
Skeleton - Martin Short is a very likely possibility. My brother thinks it could be Paul Schaffer.
Tree - My brother & I think it could be Candace Cameron Buré. My very first guess was Zooey Deschanel, but I don’t think it’s her.
Ice Cream - Ninja - didn’t guess this one at all, but I only knew who he was because I had just seen him on Celebrity Family Feud.
Rottweiler - Scott Porter is a good guess! He was on Friday Night Lights, which became a huge success (hence his clue about becoming an overnight success) & I know he’s an excellent singer, so it could be him!
Butterfly - I say Mel B possibly because of the British clue and the clue of her going through changes this year. She's no longer on AGT, she and the Spice Girls are doing their world tour. It could Michelle, too. I say for me Mel B and Michelle are the top two possibilities.
Ladybug - I'd honestly be surprised if it's not one of them.
Thingamajig - I have no clue who that is so I can't guess. lol.
Skeleton - After Ken went on that huge explanation of why it is Martin Short, I'd be so sad if it isn't him.
Tree - I don't know if Candace is a big cook though. And the isolation for a while clue, if it was in the past and not recent then I could see it being her. But the cook and isolation clues really have me leaning towards Martha. But I could be wrong. Time and more clues will tell. I actually even thought at one point it could be Paula Abdul.
Rottweiler - Mavbe Scott. I swear though that especially when the Rottweiler sang the chorus, sounds EXACTLY like Chris Daughtry.

I can't believe we have another 8 (I think 8) to still meet in the upcoming episode(s). My mind is going to be all guessed out when this season is over with.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 09-29-2019, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Butterfly - I say Mel B possibly because of the British clue and the clue of her going through changes this year. She's no longer on AGT, she and the Spice Girls are doing their world tour. It could Michelle, too. I say for me Mel B and Michelle are the top two possibilities.
The London clue said, “Someplace I called home”, so it’s not necessarily where she’s originally from, but where she lived at one point. That’s why I’m leaning more towards Michelle.
Quote:
Ladybug - I'd honestly be surprised if it's not one of them.
Same.
Quote:
Thingamajig - I have no clue who that is so I can't guess. lol.
My brother had to explain to me who he (Victor) is. This is his Wiki page:

Victor Oladipo - Not a bad looking dude.
Quote:
Skeleton - After Ken went on that huge explanation of why it is Martin Short, I'd be so sad if it isn't him.
Yeah, for real. Paul Schaffer isn’t a bad guess, though.
Quote:
Tree - I don't know if Candace is a big cook though. And the isolation for a while clue, if it was in the past and not recent then I could see it being her. But the cook and isolation clues really have me leaning towards Martha. But I could be wrong. Time and more clues will tell. I actually even thought at one point it could be Paula Abdul.
Candace has written a few self-help/cookbooks, so she does dabble in cooking, I believe. She’s known for Hallmark Channel Christmas movies and her show, “Fuller House” goes on hiatus. There was also a 30 in the clue package and it was 30 years between the two Full House series premieres. That’s why I’m leaning towards Candace.
Quote:
Rottweiler - Maybe Scott. I swear though that especially when the Rottweiler sang the chorus, sounds EXACTLY like Chris Daughtry.
I don’t really know Chris’ voice that well, except for the song, “Home”. One of the clues had the Rottweiler wearing a “Fantasy Champion” ring; FNL was a fantasy/fictional show where they won championships. We’ll need some more clues on this one.

Quote:
I can't believe we have another 8 (I think 8) to still meet in the upcoming episode(s). My mind is going to be all guessed out when this season is over with.
Yup! Another 8 next week! There were 16 altogether this season! IDK if we’re getting 2 eliminations, though...

It’s fun discussing all these clues and predictions with each other!

Old 10-02-2019, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I won't be live watching tonight because wrestling premieres tonight!! But I'll hopefully watch after that or tomorrow and reveal my guesses.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-02-2019, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Sounds good, Ashley!

Not sure if I’m gonna stay up to watch it after Survivor, or wait until tomorrow.

New prediction for Ladybug, after my sister watched the premiere : Sadie Robertson, from Duck Dynasty

Old 10-02-2019, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

My guesses after tonight...

Spoiler:

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-02-2019, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I got the Panda right, too!

Leopard - Todrick Hall or Billy Porter; RuPaul isn’t a bad guess.

I have no guesses right now on anyone else.

Old 10-02-2019, 07:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah billy porter or RuPaul was my guesses for the Leopard as well

Here's What the Eliminated Panda Has to Say About Her Masked Singer Performance

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 10-03-2019 at 09:02 AM
Old 10-03-2019, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I need to watch the rest of the show to make my guesses. I only guessed those when they were in the smackdown since I was watching wrestling. Waited for a commercial and went to TSM and watched the clues real quick and made my guesses.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-03-2019, 03:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

The Masked Singer's Unmasked Panda Talks 'Humble' Game Plan, Harsh Judges and a Deceiving Derriere
Old 10-03-2019, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

After reading through Twitter:

Black Widow - Raven-Symoné; there was a clue of a peach...Georgia...she was on a show called “State of Georgia”.

Everybody else, I still have no clue.