Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-16-2006, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-a-licious (View Post)
Don't be too sorry for New York. She was in the press today and said that right now VH1 is taping a spin-off to "Flavor of Love" where 20 guys will compete to be with HER. She announced that right now, during taping, they are down to the last 3 guys and she admits that she is in love with one of the guys and that she can see herself spending the rest of her life with him.

can't wait to see this
ooo sweet i can't wait to see that

Old 10-17-2006, 01:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Flavs lame anyway that house wasn't even his it was just for the show.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

Not only is NY doing a spin-off, there is another spin-off for the other ladies of the show as well. A few of the ladies from S1 and S2 are going to be taped going to charm school where there teacher is Monique ("The Parkers" and "Fat chance")

VH1 has turned into the new MTV

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 10-18-2006, 09:32 PM
Supreme Fan

^ lol, half of them need charm school...

I am happy Delishis won and NY went crazy, it was so true that she was acting like her mother, and he needed to get rid of that. Her mother was crazy!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for Mr. NY! He has to put up with both the mom and tiffani.

I have to say that the gold teeth looked better on Delishis than Hoops, and Delishis hated her hair the night she got picked and so did hoops. lol

If NY would have been like I am planning a life with you and We will do everything my way, I would get rid of her 2. and then she jumped in the H2O.... WOW!!!!
Old 10-20-2006, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

I really dislike New York. She takes dramatic bitch to another level with her many layers.

Im glad he picked Delishis, but I knew that was coming. I had a vibe that he wouldnt go for New York after the hint of her mother that came out.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 11-02-2006, 09:06 PM
Supreme Fan

So I thought the reunion would be better, but it was still good!!!! Why was the girl who went to anger management trying to fight with New York??????????

New York looked so bad with all that make up and her hair all on top of her head! eww!

Delishis looked good, and I hated how all the girls looked completely different. They all had new hair do's and just looked fake to me.

I really didn't like boot's hair!
Old 11-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I found it funny how one min Delishis wanted to kick NY's a$$ and then the next minute she was being nice to her with Flava there and wishing that she got to talk to NY more instead of fighting.

Does anyone know when NY's show suppose to start?
My LJ
Old 04-18-2007, 12:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Flavor of Love Girls: Welcome to Charm School

Check Thyself Before Thou Wreckest Thyself- The Commandments of Charm School:

A fabulous woman is self-aware, and knows that her personality and behavior have an effect on those around her.
Thou Shalt Goeth, Girl
A fabulous woman is a confident and powerful woman.
Thou Shalt Show Some Class
A fabulous woman knows the rules of etiquette and social interaction.
Thou Shalt Work What Thou Art Working With
A fabulous woman always looks her best.
Thou Shalt Spit Mad Game With Style
A fabulous woman knows how to communicate effectively.
Thou Shalt Mind Thy Money
A fabulous woman knows how to make, and keep her own money.
Thou Shalt Payeth It Back
A fabulous woman gives back to the community.
Thou Shalt Represent
A fabulous woman is media savvy.
Unless Thou Can Play, Thou Wilt Be Played
A fabulous woman knows how to play the relationship game.
Thou Shalt Be Fully Fabulous

....from VH1.com

Anyone else watching? I caught the first episode, and it actually looked pretty amusing. I watched Flavor of Love and all, but I doubt that I would watch without Mo'Nique--she's freaking wonderful.

Icon by BlackWhiteRose
Old 04-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Absolute Fan

i saw the first 5 minutes of this and switched channels. i thought it was pretty dumb just from the little i saw of it.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:08 AM
Addicted Fan

it was pretty funny to me, especially when that girl went in Mo'Nique's office acting all psycho and Mo's reactions in between i did think it was going to be better than it was though.

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
Old 04-19-2007, 12:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, it wasn't that great...but, ya know, I don't really expect awesomeness out of a show like this. Just something amusing to have on in the background.

Yeah, that girl was nuts on Flavor of Love too. And she thought that she was doing herself a favor, too! Crazy.

And, speaking of, what about Crazy wanting to be called by her stage name? lol at the name.... Neveah. 'Heaven' spelled backwards.

Icon by BlackWhiteRose
Old 04-29-2007, 02:45 AM
Addicted Fan

yeah, that girls got some problems. she got kicked off and on the back of her pledge pin she wrote "Neveah" on it. i thought her whole familly was weird on Flavor of Love though... i mean the way her mom and grandma kissed eachother, it looked like they were trying to kiss a man. it was really disturbing to me.

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
Old 05-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Leleine or however you spell it.

I don't think I could be away from my kids to go do some crap that is embarrasing to my kids, myself, and family. And then all she does is cry all the time.

Trust me I too go through hard times and I cry, but GOOD LORD WOMAN!!!! You have three kids. Get a backbone, and go home and raise your kids.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, that's pretty bad. But at least she isn't as vile as some of the other girls.

I hope Brooke goes home soon. Just seeing her irritates me...has ever since season 1 of Flav.

Icon by BlackWhiteRose
Old 05-09-2007, 11:43 AM
Passionate Fan

I love Becky//Buckwild ,shes a trip & hate Larissa ,Shes such a nasty girl and schatar weave will someone please set it on fire