Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-31-2007, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
The title is completely wrong. In some states, 18 is the 'age of adulthood', so calling 18-year-olds 'underage' is inaccurate.
Not just some, it's 18 in almost all of them. I really don't understand why they named the show this, except that it sort of rhymes and it gets your attention.

I don't think Ashley and Byron even like each other. It was nice to see him attempting to learn Spanish at the end though. He annoyed me at the start of the show when he was saying their kids would be speaking English. Well, of course, but being bilingual is a good thing, and it's easier for them to learn as children than when they hit high school.

Old 02-01-2007, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarsgoblue25x (View Post)
i saw bits and pieces of the premiere tonight, it sucks that it's on the same time that Heroes is.

the couple tonight was interesting. i'm almost positive that the boy in about a year is going to come out of the closet .

i'm sure it'll be back on a million more times so i can actually watch the whole episode.
I didnt see the first episode but my fiance said the same thing about the boy being gay!

Old 02-01-2007, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennarose (View Post)
I don't think Ashley and Byron even like each other.
It really did seem that way. It was like they heard of the show, thought it'd be a great way to get on TV and decided to get engaged and married. That's why I said I was really surprised they passed that church compatibility test. I really didn't think they would.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

Especially after Ashley hesitated so long on the "I'm concerned I'm getting married too soon" question. I guess that was for dramatic effect and she probably said no.

Old 02-02-2007, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

Ashley and Byron didn't seem like they were totally prepared to get ready. Did anyone watch the after show? They hadn't even really talked about how many kids they were having. She told him she was only have one kid, maybe two and that she didn't want to until she finished school. He wants four kids now.

it's not a completely big matter because it'll work itself out most likely, but wouldn't you want to talk to the person about that before you married them?

Old 02-02-2007, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Definitely. I know how many kids my fiance wants and it matches perfectly with how many I want (of course, that number is 0 so it's pretty easy ).
Old 02-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

I'm surprised they didn't go over that in Pre-Cana. The compatibility test probably asked it too.

Old 02-02-2007, 08:10 PM
Passionate Fan

ALl i have to say is that next episode actually looks good with the mom not really wanting her to get married. I wish tehy would address more the issues of how hard it is to be married so young and go to school (if they are or arent done yet) and survive financially
Old 02-05-2007, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

i only half watch the episode. it seemed like a good couple. she fit in really well with his family!

Old 02-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

I saw the episode from last night. These kids are just so young. Its an interesting show, just don't know how many more episodes I'm going to watch.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

I liked the scenes where Jacob's best friend was telling him how it was going to be once he's married and when Chantel was getting the bikini wax and they realized the blinds were open.

Old 02-07-2007, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

That was hilarious when they realized the blinds were open! I couldn't imagine getting a bikini wax from either my mother-in-law or sister-in-law.

I liked this couple more than the others. She seems to really fit in well with their family and hopefully, her family will come around more.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

I liked Bre and Josh a lot. He's more immature than she is but they seem like they might actually make it. She's on top of things and is comfortable with paying bills and taking care of finances, something I didn't get from any of the previous couples.

I hope their house was okay after the ice storm. What an awful thing to come home to after your honeymoon.

Old 02-14-2007, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

I liked Bre and Josh too but mostly Bre. I really hope Josh matures a lot or Bre's going to be awful sick of always having to be the responsible one.

I really don't get why boys, 21 year olds at that, like to wrestle so much. With each other.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

I don't get the wrestling thing either, but his brothers were younger so I could see him doing that because they're into it. I thought it was nice that they were so close but I hope he has some friends his own age too. I was surprised that the one brother who gave the speech was 16. He looked younger, or maybe I'm just getting old.

Josh has been posting on TWoP. I think his name is fortunatefool. He had some interesting things to say about the editing, like he was really taking his final exams when Bre and his parents were fixing up the house. The show made it look like he was sleeping until 3 and playing video games that day.

He also said he's known Bre since 3rd grade so I'm sure she's used to being the responsible one and his immaturity by now.

Someone claiming to be Jacob from last week posted there too (imonly22stupid). As you might be able to tell by his username, he's more antagonistic than Josh, but he got slammed harder than Josh did too. Of course, he also claims that he and Chantal earn $95,000 a year, so...

Anyway, I can't link another forum but I trust you can find your way there to check it out.