Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-09-2019, 02:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Me neither
Old 10-10-2019, 06:26 AM
Elite Fan

That played out a little differently than I expected.

Spoiler:

I was actually rooting for Bear to win that elimination. Bear is better TV than Joss.

This season is becoming lame to me. Last season was better.
Old 10-10-2019, 08:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Spoiler:

Leroy: "There's a couple people in the house you shouldn't yell at. One of them is Turbo and the other one is Turbo" lol

Bear should've known he was going in. It's been obvious for several episodes now that he, Theo & Georgia are in the minority on their team. What was he expecting lol?

After all that talk about Rogan going in throughout the episode and they pick Joss? Surprising.

Will we ever see anyone switch sides? It'd be funny if the team switch twist was never used the entire season lol

Jordan will be the next guest on Derrick/Scotts podcast.

Next week: Ninja/Dee argue and there's a double elimination

Last edited by Aaron2005; 10-10-2019 at 09:50 AM
Old 10-10-2019, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Where does Kyle stand on team UK? Why isn't he in the same boat as CT & Idris? Those three could make their own alliance?
Old 10-10-2019, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

CT - RW Paris
Idris - Love Island (UK: Season 4)

Kyle - Geordie Shore: Season 8

Joss - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 1)
Kayleigh - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 2)
Rogan - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 2)
Dee - Geordie Shore: Season 17

Jenny - Survival Of The Fittest
Esther - BKCHATLDN (UK Youtube Series)
Are Jenny & Esther with the Joss/Rogan group?

Georgia - The Only Way Is Essex (Season 13)
Bear - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 3)
Theo - Love Island (UK: Season 3)
Old 10-10-2019, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kyle and Bear were friends and isn't he tight with Theo? It would be smart for Kyle/CT/Idris and Theo to link up, but after voting in Bear IDK if they'd wanna work with CT.

Jordan can be bossy, but he doesn’t have to be an *******. He just thinks he’s above everyone else. The way he speaks to people is just rude. Zach is exactly in the same boat. Splashing Ninja was uncalled for. I agree she is annoying but come on dude, how old are you?

Turbo kicking things was annoying but it wasn’t really that big of a deal. I actually agree with Paulie that Jordan didn’t have to get in his face. However, him pushing Jordan out of the blue was really strange. But Jordan is just an instigator. And Turbo has flaws too... he just cannot let things go.

“Jordan. Pussy Chicken.” LMAO!!!

I LOVE CT SO MUCH.

Jordan must really love Tori to actually go and apologize to Turbo. I am shocked he actually did that.

I’m bummed they wanted to put in Joss but I think it was a smart move. However, after seeing the challenge, it made sense that Joss won. I am glad too because I cant stand Bear. lol. And I love Joss. I dont get why more girls dont have crushes on Joss, or maybe they just dont show it. He can do so much better than Amanda lol.
Old 10-13-2019, 11:11 PM
Addicted Fan

I have no idea who Kyle is with. I think he'll just do whatever benefits him best at that moment lol

I give Tori a lot of props for the things she said about Jordan during the episode. Even though that's her bf she had no problems calling a spade a spade and pointed out Jordan's flaws and admitted he can be an a-hole lol

ETA: Speaking of alliances, the new sneak peak breaks them down. CT says how they're are alliances within the teams

CM says her team allies are Paulie/Ashley/Kam/Ninja. Their UK allies are Dee/Rogan/Joss/Esther/Kayleigh

Tori says her team allies are Jordan/Josh/Zach/Nany and possibly Leroy (she's not sure who's side he's really on) and their UK allies are Georgia/Theo/Jenny.

That leaves Idris/Kyle/Turbo/CT's names as the only names not mentioned in either group. But CT has to be in CM's group right?

Last edited by Aaron2005; 10-14-2019 at 11:36 PM
Old 10-15-2019, 06:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
But CT has to be in CM's group right?
Whether he likes it or not lol
Old 10-15-2019, 08:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah he reluctantly did what she wanted when he voted Dee to be speaker. I don't think he's in real danger of being targeted by either team lol

The new sneak peak shows the cast at the next challenge, which involves stacking crates to reach relics. TJ announces that there will be a double elimination and one guy and one girl will be going home. The cast is obviously shocked by this news.
Old 10-15-2019, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

I'm so glad the fake Cara Paulie breakup wasn't even discussed on here
So not worth anyone's time.
Old 10-15-2019, 11:15 AM
Addicted Fan

You mean the video where Paulie claimed he and CM had broken up and are just friends, which was posted the day after CM did a short live chat (which featured Paulie in it) saying they were together lol?

Rumor has it that CM/Paulie might not be on the next season. Filming starts next week so we'll know soon enough. As of now Mattie is suppose to be on it

Last edited by Aaron2005; 10-15-2019 at 11:39 AM
Old 10-16-2019, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Paulie posted a video saying that they broke up. Then Cara did a live with Paulie the next day saying it was a social experiment or whatever. Really dumb. No one believed them anyway.

That'd be cool if they weren't. However, the rest of the cast doesn't look great anyway.
Old 10-16-2019, 08:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh ok. So Paulie's video came before CM's live. Gotcha.

Sneak peak shows the cast doing the next challenge. US will probably win again lol

Did you hear that Cory is going to be a dad again? His girlfriend, Taylor (AYTO?: Season 5) is pregnant with their first child and he's going to be on this challenge.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...e-is-pregnant/

Last edited by Aaron2005; 10-16-2019 at 09:01 AM
Old 10-16-2019, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, I did see the pregnancy announcement. He's going to be on Challenge 35?
Old 10-16-2019, 11:11 AM
Addicted Fan

As of now, he is. That contradicts his statement in the article about being around for the early stages of the pregnancy but whatever. If he makes it to the end he'll be gone for almost 2 months lol

Update of the S35 cast as of now. Still incomplete. Things can change within the next week

Aneesa - RW Chicago
Nany - RW Las Vegas 2
Ashley - RW Ex-Plosion
Jenna - RW Ex-Plosion
Mattie - Party Down South
Melissa - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 2)
Kailah - RW Go Big Or Go Home
Tori - AYTO?: Season 4
Jenny - Survival Of The Fittest
Dee - Geordie Shore: Season 17
Bayleigh - Big Brother: Season 20
Kaycee - Big Brother: Season 20
Big T - Shipwrecked: Battle of the Islands (Season 5)

CT - RW Paris
Wes - RW Austin
Bananas - RW Key West
Jordan - RW Portland
Cory - RW Ex-Plosion
Kyle - Geordie Shore: Season 8
Rogan - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 2)
Bear - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 3)
Jay - Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X
Josh - Big Brother: Season 19
Chris (aka "Swaggy C") - Big Brother: Season 20
Fessy - Big Brother: Season 20
Billy - Ex On The Beach (US: Season 3)

If these people end up being on, Nany/Jenna/Kailah is an obvious alliance lol. Should be fun. Jenna will be happy to have both her besties there for the first time ever. Kailah/Nany have hung out together and have gotten along. Not happy to see Melissa back. Funny how Melissa/Kailah both return on the same season after getting kicked off Final Reckoning for fighting each other