Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-04-2019, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Me too. I wonder what's up with that. She was awesome at Challenge Mania Live, so I would think she'd be happy to do it.

Da'Vonne is SO dramatic! Wes quoted some of her tweets from October toward Shane, but he never said those tweets were directed at him! Now Da'Vonne as more reason to call him a liar, but she's just misinterpreting his point. He was just showing people how she can be; he didn't say those tweets were toward him. I don't see her backing down from this, she's too heated. Unfortunate. Hopefully Wes just lets it go completely then.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I feel bad for Georgia. She's so gullible with these jerky guys.

Wes can be so cocky but otherwise I find him hilarious. What he said about Day and bringing her kid into it wasn't cool tho. It IS annoying when people have to harp on Mothers but not fathers. HOWVER, I think people are a bit too up in arms about it. Saying shes a horrible role model for her kids is more about her and her actions, not the fact that is making a bad parenting decision or whatever. Wes also claims she made a comment bout having her sons murder him. Im not sure that is true and Kam said it wasnt but who even knows. Bear and Day started it though by calling them losers when they lost though...

Also Day is super over the top and dramatic all the time and she really is a huge hypocrite because she acts super defensive and upset about dumb things but then goes and acts just as bad. I really dont like her.

I wantd Paulie to go home so I am bummed to see Kam and Ashley lose even if I didnt care for Ashley at all.

CM and Pualie are grosss. i loved Wes' line about them. And she is just so annoying when shes in a relationship and just tries to claim to everyone how happy she is and makes really obnoxious comments, i wouldnt be able to handle it.

I love that they are individuals now.

Last edited by Alexa; 04-05-2019 at 09:31 PM
Old 04-05-2019, 09:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Da'Vonne said on twitter she wont be on the next season and has already declined the call. I'm cool with that

Have a safe trip today, Jamie, and have fun
Old 04-05-2019, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im good with that too. You and Amanda can go watch the show together or something.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Yep, After all they're friends now lol

Last edited by Aaron2005; 04-07-2019 at 12:32 PM
Old 04-07-2019, 12:32 PM
Addicted Fan

The War of the Worlds reunion special will be filmed this Thursday, April 11th, in London, England
Old 04-10-2019, 10:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Tonigt's episode

Bear doing all that gloating, thinking he did better than Wes and successfully transferred 8 balls to the bin Wes's 6, failing to note that his first two balls didn't count because the fans blew them away. What in idiot

Turbo's collapse was scary but I'm glad he was ok. And the only thing he cared about was how many balls he transferred to the bin lol. Him thanking the medic saying "If i win the money we'll have a big party" was hilarious as well. Happy he made the tribunal

I like how the voting process is basically the same as pairs except it's individual and there are guy/girl elimination days

Hunter Vs Turbo: I'm team Turbo but the fight went way too far
Turbo: "What is this smell? (sniff sniff) I say it's fear" lol

Kyle Vs Bear: I like this match up. Either way, an annoying person was going home. Happy Bear is gone

Wes had a ton on hilarious comments in the episode lol

Nany's comment about the Paulie/Kyle rivalry was on point. I hope they're the last 2 guys eliminated before the final

Next week: Another cool looking challenge with them driving those vehicles. Also, the Nany/CM argument
Old 04-10-2019, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode tonight!

BEAR IS GONE!!!!!! So happy. He was so cocky. And while I like Georgia (how pathetic was her performance in the challenge though?) her obsessing over Bear was SO annoying. Has she said anything about Bear now that she knows he was lying to her? Wes' comment about bearing going home and calling his "cousin" was hilarious.

Bummed that Wes didn't do well in the challenge but I cannot believe they didnt vote him in! Paulie really is that far up CM's ass? That was their dang opportunity. They are dumb! And Wes has an alliance with Hunter that is super strong too. I dont get it.

I found myself really rooting for Kyle in that elimination so I am glad he was there.

Also really liking Mattie lately too and I liked what Wes said about her.

Jeez now Cara and Nany are fighting? CM just fights with everyone doesnt she?

Who I am rooting for in order:
Wes
Dee
Mattie
Turbo

Georgia
Natalie
Nany
Kyle
Theo
Hunter
Davonne
Cara
Paulie
Old 04-11-2019, 04:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Reunion special was filmed today in London, England

Hosted By: Mike the Miz & Lolo Jones

Reunion Cast: Hunter, Georgia, Bananas, Morgan, Nany, Turbo, Zach, Zahida, Kam, Ashley C, Jenna, Gus, Amanda, Josh, Wes, Dee, Kyle, Mattie, Da'Vonne, Bear, Paulie, Ninja, CM, Theo & Leroy

Not At The Reunion: Ashley M, Chase, Shaleen, Natalie N, JP, CT, Julia, Liz & Alan

Not sure why they needed 2 hosts but whatever. Why Lolo of all people lol?

Last edited by Aaron2005; 04-11-2019 at 06:04 PM
Old 04-11-2019, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

shes so obnoxious.

I heard Wes was exposed to be lying about Da'vonne... yikes.
Old 04-11-2019, 05:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Yep. She was annoying on Champs Vs Pros lol

I heard about Wes as well. Disappointing he made a claim like that and it wasn't true

Last edited by Aaron2005; 04-11-2019 at 06:02 PM
Old 04-12-2019, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

No kidding. He should have just defended his point of view with the original comment that he made. Or apologized for saying it. That would have been easier than making up a lie lol. I still love Wes, but that wasnt smart.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Agreed

Other things I heard from the reunion
- This will once again be a two-part reunion special
- Nany said that Hunter came into this challenge with a gf back home, which Hunter denied. Nany also mentioned that Hunter is about the be a dad and has a baby on the way, which pissed Hunter off as that's something that was suppose to be kept private I guess
- Zahida/Georgia/Bear were also involved in the incident with Amanda being taped along with Theo/Bananas/Kyle
Old 04-16-2019, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

Hi guys.

I missed the cast in London by 2 days, lol. It was funny because literally the day I was leaving I saw them posting on social media that they were traveling to London. And then a few days later I see Nany & Jenna posting pictures of all the things I just did!

Anyway, I tried to remain unspoiled with last week's episode, but I was spoiled about two days later that Kyle had sent Bear home. That's all I knew, but obviously a big spoiler. It turned out that I couldn't watch the Challenge in Europe. MTV won't allow it.

I hope that Georgia now sees Bear for who he is. I don't follow Georgia on social media or anything, so I'm not sure how she feels looking back at his behavior now. It was sad to see her crying so much over someone who couldn't even say goodbye!

I liked this challenge, as I've liked most of them this season! I'm glad Wes didn't go into elimination.

Hunter vs Turbo was stupid, lol. Hunter is such a hot head!

So I take it Nany & Hunter had a falling out? lol. Hunter seems immature, for sure.

Still rooting for Wes, Nany & Turbo.
Old 04-16-2019, 07:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Welcome back. Did you have fun?

Yeah Nany/Jenna were there until a couple days ago

Tomorrow night's challenge looks cool as well. I remember seeing clips of it in the trailers

Yes it seems based on the reunion, they aren't as close anymore. I also heard Leroy/Kam still aren't on good terms with each other as well

Yes, still rooting for those 3 as well. Not sure what I want this girls elimination match up to be