Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-29-2008, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bromance #1: It's Brody's hunt for a new member of the 'elite entourage.'

Bromance !

Matt Damon and Ben Affleck put it on the map. George Clooney and Brad Pitt openly embrace it. Matthew McConaughey and Lance Armstrong have dabbled in it. Now, Brody Jenner is looking for it. But just what is "it"? Bromance, of course!

For those of you living under a rock, a bromance is an intense brotherly bond that makes two buddies become virtually inseparable. And Brody is Lauren Conrad's on-again, off-again love interest and the seminal party boy on The Hills, and he's looking for that one special guy to join his elite entourage. In case you're having trouble putting two and two together ... Brody + Bromance = A whole new level of reality TV.

Nine guys are yanked out of their boring lives and go from regular Joes to bros vying for the chance of a lifetime -- to become best buds with Brody Jenner and live a life right out of the pages of Maxim magazine. Since it's virtually impossible to find a genuine friend in Hollywood, the contestants must compete in various challenges to prove they're the right man for Brody. They are put through the wringer to prove they are trustworthy, reliable and fun ... in other words, a true bro.

While battling for bromance, the contestants live in a frat house, and they never know which of Brody's famous friends and family members could be stopping by. The guys are sent on group "dream dates," like skydiving in Las Vegas, cruising the Pacific on a 50-foot yacht and hanging out with Playboy Playmates. And, of course, there are plenty of girls, girls, girls to go around!

But it's not all fun and games for the nine wannabe winners. Each bro is placed under intense scrutiny when it comes to the search for bromance. Who's got game? Who's keeping it real? And who's always got Brody's back, no matter what? In the end, only one proves to be the complete package.

Each week, the pool of potential bros gets smaller as Brody Jenner kicks subpar compadres to the curb one by one. It sure is hard to find the right guy! But when he does find that special someone to join his inner circle, it's destined to be true bromance.

As they say, all's fair in love and war. So, get ready for lots of limos, candlelit dinners, lingerie parties, blowup dolls, bar brawls, backstabbing and emotional breakdowns. Ah, isn't it bromantic?

! Mondays at 9pm EST on MTV
! Official Site

meg | tumblr

Last edited by stormy eyes; 12-29-2008 at 07:27 PM
Old 12-29-2008, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

This show is a mess.

The funniest part was the guy who left because it wasn't anything like the Hills and before he left he told Brody that he and lauren should really think about getting back together. LOL.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

I missed this but i'm sure I'll catch it soon!
Old 12-30-2008, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

didn't know it started, but I'll probably catch episodes here and there
Old 12-30-2008, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

I saw a repeat last night. This show is so silly. The winner gets to live in his place? Is he going to get a new place? Crazy. I don't know which guys I like. Chris is ok (the one who didn't get any girls). I was glad Jacob left (that's his name, right?). His toast was bad.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

The show is very silly.

And yet I LOVED it! Probably because I love Brody. I actually really liked Chris, even though he got no girls and was almost eliminated.
RK ♥ EB ♥ LP ♥ BR ♥ KP
Old 12-30-2008, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought the show was kind of boring, honestly.

lol.

But Ill watch for BRody.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

But Ill watch for BRody.
that's why I'd be watching haha.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Brody is the only reason I am watching it. It was another person I seriously doubt I would watch this whatsoever.

"No matter what kind of day I am having butterflies will always help me cope."
Old 01-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

yeah that's true. I wouldn't watch it at all either if I didn't like the main person. We get to see Lauren at some point too.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL, I watched the first episode last night. This show is a funny mess.

meg | tumblr
Old 01-06-2009, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Totally makes sense why Chris went home last night... He really, really could not be himself at all. I knew he was going home.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, he was too jittery and sensative.

I really like the guy with the accent. He's hot.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Luke, I think? I like him too.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I am rooting for him and Alex.