Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Biggest Loser Season 7: Couples #1

The Biggest Loser: Couples

Alison Sweeney ("Days of Our Lives") returns as host of the series, which challenges and encourages overweight contestants to shed pounds in a safe and recommended manner through comprehensive diet and exercise as they compete for a grand prize of $250,000. The unscripted and life-altering reality series gathers contestants from across the country to face real-life temptations, while being provided with approved weight-loss skills and resources in an effort to help them transform their bodies, health -- and ultimately -- their lives. Contestants work out under the supervision of professional trainers Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper.

The series has become a worldwide hit airing in over 90 countries and produced in 25 countries. It has produced a New York Times best-selling book series with five titles currently. The show also has four top-selling fitness DVDs and a "Biggest Loser" meal plan available for home purchase, as well as a burgeoning online lifestyle club Welcome to The Biggest Loser Club.

official site

--- watch tuesdays at 8pm on NBC

meg | tumblr
Old 01-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

thank you Meg!

I'm excited it's starting tonight!
Old 01-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for getting the thread started.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread.

Really liked all the new couples, I don't hate anyone yet, but I wasn't happy with them letting one person leave yet. Kinda bummed me out, but hopefully the ones that went home continue to do well.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 01-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Who went home? I missed that part!

icon: sweetpea
Old 01-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Well there's a twist this season. Except for the team who got immunity (black team) and the team who won the weigh in (brown team), each team has to had to pick one member to go home. After 30 days on the ranch, everyone who is left on campus gets their teammate to come back and be in the game again.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't like that at all.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 01-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

I don't either. I wish they would have at least waited and done it after a few weeks.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ew, I don't like that either. :/ I hope that the ones who are forced to leave keep it up at home though.

meg | tumblr
Old 01-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Did you all watch it? It was so sad seeing everyone going under the yellow line and they all had such numbers too for the first week but it just didn't matter.

Thanks for starting the new thread.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Aww I really dont like that twist, it's not fair for the ones that must leave! I really hope they keep it up at home though!

icon: sweetpea
Old 01-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I bet they'll keep it up, and hope they keep it up
Old 01-13-2009, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

Poor Boyfriend Bob He looked like he wanted to rip her apart. Still love him. Great to see hem get all mad Pure awesomeness

I must say, so far I'm loving the cast, except for Joelle. I got kinda teary when Tara went down the hill to help Dan.It just reminds me of everything I like about this show: that those people are there to try and change their lives.

I think the right decision was made, with who to eliminate, and Jerry seemed at peace with it too. The BrownTeam Dad really said it right, and it was very moving and to the point. Dan has NEVER known what it is like to be "thin", or "normal". He NEEDS this, and he sure does seem to be trying and giving it his all, so I hope he succeeds.

Unlike his partner at home. WTF. Ordering hotdogs and fries? Oh, and a water. Sheesh...its like going to McDonalds and ordering a big mac combo, but oh, with diet coke...cause, you know...gotta drink healthy. Give me a break. He needs to be on the ranch too. I hope he makes it back.

Jerry looked great! I was so happy for him

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 01-13-2009, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

Bob freaking out at Joelle was priceless. I majorly loved how Jillian and her team were watching and she was commenting

Ugh, I was so so sad that Jerry and Dan both ended up in the bottom two. I really wanted Joelle to leave. But I'm glad Dan stayed because he really needs it, and Jerry and Estella both look so good!
Old 01-14-2009, 05:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Jerry and Estella looked GREAT! I guess sometimes people just need a kickstart to get going.

Jillian and Bob were on Larry King's show the other day, and they showed the clip of Bob going off on Joelle. He was a bit embarrassed but he said that day he was fed up with everyone and she just broke the camels back. They shared that they were almost into the 4th month of this season and the weightloss has been really great, more than any other season.