Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-02-2005, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

It's not up to CBS to keep Kaysar in the house. It is entirely up to the houseguests. To blame CBS in any way is ridiculous.

I wouldn't be all that upset if he left, but I think the house would be less interesting.

I really want the bimbo..erm...I mean Janelle to leave...

Claudia
Old 08-02-2005, 05:43 PM
Loyal Fan

The only thing I blame CBS for is allowing Ivette stay in the house after her Bin Laden comparisons. But they can fix that in the live show by kicking her out.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kaysars line on tonights show was great for the veto comp. "Where the heck was the remote when you need it".

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

This show is not going to be worth watching after Kaysar leaves. I do like Janelle, though. Everyone else in the house I don't like.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

NOOOOOO! This is so not fair. I hope we get to bring somone back if so Kayser is ours! who's with me. I wanna know how many votes we have!

My Videos
Old 08-02-2005, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Most definatly have mine. Kaysar has taken over my signater and icon LOL

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-02-2005, 07:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yay. Yeah that pic of them is just too hot. I made a manip of it with Naley from One Tree Hill Kayser is just to dye for in it.

My Videos
Old 08-02-2005, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL Naley. In the words of beau LOVE IT. Cant wait to see what the BIG SECRET is on thursday.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Well, let me just say that I absolutely DESPISED the piece of pro-"American hero" propoganda slop that was aired tonight. It is truly sickening to watch CBS vilify Kaysar, who couldn't be a nicer guy in the house (anyone with feeds knows this), and toot evicted Eric's horn. If there is an AC vote for an HG to return it is doubtful that it will be Kaysar because CBS is clearly in Eric's corner. I won't make a final judgment till Thursday's show, but if it too paints "the friendship" (pardon me while i vomit) as this morally righteous group I am boycotting the show. Why show us Ivette crying? Why not show her making racial slurs against Kaysar, which she does almost daily! It seems to me as though CBS is trying to turn the viewers against Kaysar so that they can vote Eric back in, if there is a vote at all.

I can see it now...

The "American Hero" Fireman vs. the Iraqi

Who do you think most of the uninformed viewers will vote for? It is truly despicable if BB is really doing this, not to mention racist. How dare they pick on Kaysar and portray him as an evil manipulative sore loser just because he is an Iraqi?! If Thursday's show is anything like tonight's was you won't be able to convince me that is NOT what they are doing.

Long live Kaysar and Janelle! If there is a vote whomever is evicted has mine for sure!
Old 08-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There are alot of people with live feeds out there that know the truth. That kay is a great guy and ivette has a very racist mouth. If there is a AC and we get to vote back in someone I beleive that america would make the right choice.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-02-2005, 11:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Well, the problem is that CBS knows they cant fool the 50,000-100,000 people who have feeds, but unfortunately they CAN fool all the people who just watch the show. I overreacted, yes, but I only get BB once a year and I would really rather it not be ruined. And it's not even so much about the show. It kills me to see the media playing into all these ridiculous sterotypes. Theyre no better than Evilette if they really do have something up their sleeves.

*sigh* Im just gonna go finish some summer reading and think happy thoughts of James/Sarah winning HoH, nominating two crappettes (to prove they can be trusted to a degree), April/Maggie going home next week (not Ivette cuz I'd like to see the look on her face if Kay walks back in ), Kay winning AC and reentering the house to a big smack on the lips from Janelle. Yes, that sounds quite lovely.
Old 08-03-2005, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild toxicity

*sigh* Im just gonna go finish some summer reading and think happy thoughts of James/Sarah winning HoH, nominating two crappettes (to prove they can be trusted to a degree), April/Maggie going home next week (not Ivette cuz I'd like to see the look on her face if Kay walks back in ), Kay winning AC and reentering the house to a big smack on the lips from Janelle. Yes, that sounds quite lovely.
That sounds grand MT. Im wishing it happens just like that. Im sad because there are only 2 more nights of Howie, janelle, and kaysar late night meetings. Im suppose to wake up early for work (got to get up at 830 and right now its almost 230) and i cant seem to pull myself away because those three are up talking.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-03-2005, 01:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild toxicity

The "American Hero" Fireman vs. the Iraqi

Who do you think most of the uninformed viewers will vote for? It is truly despicable if BB is really doing this, not to mention racist. How dare they pick on Kaysar and portray him as an evil manipulative sore loser just because he is an Iraqi?! If Thursday's show is anything like tonight's was you won't be able to convince me that is NOT what they are doing.
Its worth noting that when Eric got evicted CBS's poll numbers had Eric at 34% for people that like him, Kaysar was at 79%. They're going to allow internet users to vote also and people are already planning to flood for Kaysar.

They're showing people in a bad light though. Janelle seems ditzy on the CBS show, but if you see her around Kaysar or Howie on the feeds you'll see that its an act to throw people off of her so they don't think she's a threat. She'll open up to those 2 because she can trust them. This is the one show they shouldn't do that since people can see how the people really are by watching the feeds.
Old 08-03-2005, 04:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

U know what cracked me up? When Ivette was cryiing cuz " the bad guys always win" Who said the others where the bad guys? What makes them think everyone likes them? Losers..

My Videos
Old 08-03-2005, 05:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Ivette still thinks the other team is evil because of what they did to Eric. So she thinks everyone will like them. What she, or the rest of the team doesn't know, is the deal that Eric started when they first entered the house. That deal was that he wanted the guys to make it to the end and he'd help them do that. That was all a set up because he was with Maggie who he wanted to make it to the end. He also made a deal with Ivette early so that she could make it to the end. So if anyone wants to blame someone for all the deals not kept, it starts with Eric. Kaysar played the game the way it should be. Eric went back on his word and took out Kaysars friend, so Kaysar took it without going to Eric and crying and instead took him out. But Eric did cry the whole time and wouldn't talk to anyone else on Kaysars team because of it. He was always telling people it was a game, but that stopped when he knew he was going home.

Kaysar will be happy that he made his point. He's said it never was for the money and all he wanted to do was show a different side of Muslims that you don't usually see. He's done that, even though 1 person in the house is getting away with putting him in with terrorist, most realise that she's the only evil person in the house.