Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2019, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont really care for Mike and Sydney, I am not sure its that serious but who knows.

Your hatred for them seems a bit odd though Jess. How are they any worse than anyone else there, only because they are both females?
Old 09-02-2019, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Your hatred for them seems a bit odd though Jess. How are they any worse than anyone else there, only because they are both females?
Not necessarily. I didn’t like Demi from the beginning anyway, and I just don’t think it’s necessary for them to remain there when they’ve already declared their love for each other. If it was a guy keeping a girl there or a girl keeping a guy there, I’d feel the same. They’re just staying there long enough so they can get a free vacation and engagement without having to pay for the rings...

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-03-2019, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

I'm just surprised Chris H is supporting this
Old 09-03-2019, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I guess Chris will do anything to keep the ratings high and it seems like Demi is his “little, precious baby”, so he’ll do anything to make her happy.

Old 09-03-2019, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

I'm just surprised the network is ok with all this, everyone I know that watches this show don't like it
Old 09-03-2019, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I honestly don’t know... IDK why they’re doing this, but still aren’t able to have a black Bachelor?

Old 09-03-2019, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

isn't that what chrystal and Chris did though? use the show for free stuff? and what about other past bachelor pairings that married on the broadcast?
Old 09-05-2019, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Poor Connor doesn't have a chance, I'll bet Caelynn leaves with Dean Not surprised Mike left, didn't really seem like he wanted to make a connection on this show. All of a sudden Blake is interested in Kristina again, really?
Old 09-05-2019, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Will catch-up on the episodes later!

Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon Clap Back at Trolls Who Claim They Didn’t Pay for Their Wedding

'Bachelor in Paradise' Alum Christian Estrada Says He's Not Dating '90 Day Fiance' Star Ashley Martson

Old 09-08-2019, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Are Hannah and Dylan still together? (after the show i mean)

Blake is... idk. It seems he was just desperate to find love and was forcing things with Kristina just to pretend to be happy among everyone else. It was cringey listening to him try to push this romance on Kristina.

Good for Chris and Katie.

The whole first kiss thing with Matt was awkward. lol. Then he just goes and kisses that other girl so easily? Confused. But I guess it shows he and Sydney just didnt have a lot of chemistry.

Poor Mike. He's a catch. Not sure why he wasn't finding love. Maybe he will be the bachelor lol.

Dean has a major commitment issue and Caelyn should say no and try with Connor. But, its hard to reject whats in your heart... :/ And it seems they are still together now so...

Last edited by Alexa; 09-08-2019 at 10:43 PM
Old 09-09-2019, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

I think After Paradise show is Tuesday September 17
Old 09-11-2019, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I think After Paradise show is Tuesday September 17
I think it is.

These Bachelor in Paradise Couples Made Their Relationships Work Outside of Paradise — and Are Still Going Strong

Rachel Lindsay Roasted Caelynn Miller-Keyes Because She Dumped Connor for Dean on ‘Bachelor in Paradise’

’Bachelor In Paradise’ Week 6 Recap: Tayshia’s and JPJ’s Love Story Is Far From Over - ‘BIP’ rules may be the real reason for their breakup

Old 09-12-2019, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

I think Hanna and Dylan might be the only real relationship to come out of this show. Chris seems wishy washy about Katy and Clay seems to be bothered that Nicole takes too long to get ready in the morning I don't get JP and Tayshia relationship but who knows what will happen after paradise. Blake seems too desperate to want to leave with Kristina, he's not genuine Those two will probably be on and off after paradise though As far as Dean and Caelynn, good for them. He does seem pretty smitten with her, maybe they will date happily ever after
Old 09-15-2019, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

What a mess of a season this has been... I honestly don’t care about any of the 4 couples left. Maybe Chris & Katie, but that’s it. I’m sure Dylan & Hannah will get engaged; so will Demi & Kristian, but that was planned from the start, so that’s no surprise there. And Clay & Nicole, I don’t really care about, so... The “break-up” with Tayshia and JPJ was just so weird and abrupt. Like why did they have to end things RIGHT THEN. Why couldn’t they go into Fantasy Suites night and talk some more, etc. Everyone in social media keeps saying it: THERE’S TOO MUCH FREAKIN’ PRESSURE TO GET ENGAGED!! I told my mom that that’s why none of these relationships last past a few weeks or months. They should be DATING, with the intent to get engaged, after the show and get to know each other more away from everything. I guess we’ll see what happens at the reunion show. I only care about *officially* finding out Peter is the Bachelor. They should bring back Bachelor Pad. Even though I only watched 2/3 seasons of that, I still like it better than BiP...

Old 09-15-2019, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not shocked that Caelyn left with Dean, but she could have at least told Connor instead of just going and kissing Dean.

Demi is annoying. Christian just seems affectionate/nice with people, not flirtatious. Demi is getting upset for no reason. I understand her fear of what people are going to think/say about her though, that would be hard. But its interesting to me she made this thing so public and yet seemingly is having problems with it.

I’m surprised that Kristina ended things with Blake, I thought she actually liked him, so that surprised me. i mean why else was she so upset when she found out about Caelyn in the beginning? Strange.

The whole Connor/Whitney thing was so weird and forced, like wtf was that. And they kissed really fast. So weirdddddd Why do I watch this damn show haha.

JPJ and Taysha are such a weird pairing. I felt bad for him when he left, like she broke it off with Derek for him and then did this? IDK, strange.

I dont see any of the four couplings lasting except for Hannah and Dylan.