Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2016, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Jared use to be a really sweet guy but he comes off as playing with Ashley's feelings. He did that all last summer and now it seems he is continuing this sick game. If Jared had no feelings for Ashley to start with why did he go on dates with her, gave her roses instead of not saving her and her getting the point that he doesn't want to be with her. Wait, didn't he also take her to a fantasy sweet last year?

Josh is a jerk and not only that but when he eats or kisses he makes some odd sounds.

Evan is sweet but he seems to go from girl to girl and then acts like said girl of the moment is the real reason he came on the show.

Carly is annoying, she says she doesn't like Evan and the kissing wasn't good but later says she could like him if he had swag?
Old 08-18-2016, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont get whats going on with Evan but he got her attention

I dont know but Caila seems a bit fake!

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 08-18-2016, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I don't think Jared's doing anything wrong on purpose. I think he feels he's just being a good friend, but he's not really going about it the right ways.

I think Carly is hilarious. But maybe she's a little confused right now.

I don't know how I feel about Caila right now. I need another episode to decide. I'm just glad she wasn't the Bachelorette, though.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 08-18-2016, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I get why Jared is being like that with Ashley, he's such a nice guy doesnt want to hurt her but at the same time he's kinda doing that because its Ashley

oh Carly is so fun I didnt like her much in the bachelor but last season of BIP I saw the fun side of her and I was rooting for her. Im still rooting for her but her and Evan I just dont see it he has no swag and she is so different

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 08-18-2016, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by HutchLaw_Girl (View Post)
I get why Jared is being like that with Ashley, he's such a nice guy doesnt want to hurt her but at the same time he's kinda doing that because its Ashley
I think that that is a good way to describe it.

Old 08-18-2016, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

she is a bit intense lets see what happens with the new arrivals

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 08-18-2016, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

oh Carly is so fun I didnt like her much in the bachelor but last season of BIP I saw the fun side of her and I was rooting for her. Im still rooting for her but her and Evan I just dont see it he has no swag and she is so different
What type of person does it over and over again though? He went and presumably slept with her but still doesn't want her. like really?
Old 08-18-2016, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

well of course thats really douche on his part giving her signs instead of come forward and talk even if she cries (which she would ) but at least eventually she can move on.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 08-18-2016, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
well of course thats really douche on his part giving her signs instead of come forward and talk even if she cries (which she would ) but at least eventually she can move on.
I also get Ashley because it is hard to see the guy you like with others, but Jared just needs to flat out tell her it's not going to happen and stay away but from the promo he does the exact opposite.
Old 08-19-2016, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Trust me I am very chill. i dont watch the after show or previews and little details in every clip.... They give too much away and it defeats the purpose of watching the episode IMO.

Jared is too nice for his own good, I think he felt bad about Ashley and unintentionally lead her on. He needed to just be brutally honest with her. Sometimes you gotta be harsh with people to get them to understand. And I think he's trying to be a friend to her but he needs to just give her space and ask for space for himself. If she cant be friends and not let go of her feelings then they can't be in contact with each other.

I didn't really like Caila on Ben's season and I don't like her here either. She comes off fake to me, just has that fake baby voice and pretends to be sweet. I mean, I'm sure shes somewhat nice but IDK, something about her personality annoys me. With that said, Ashley really needed to get over it and she shouldn't put things on Caila, despite what Caila promised... I'm glad that Nick told Ashley the honest truth and told her it wasn't love. She needs to woman up and move on. Sometimes people don't like you the way you want them do. She wasn't even dating Jared. Try dating someone for multiple years and then being dumped... thats hard. This is not.

I don't find Daniel smart or charming one bit. I still remember the horrible things he said in the first few episodes... But I just dont like weird people, hes too weird to me. His humor is just eh. IDK, not my thing.

I really like Nick and Jen, he deserves love and they are pretty cute.

I'm not sure I like the format of this show because once people couple up they tend to stick to those couples and not really get to know other people. It's just kind of boring to watch.

Next week looks really interesting with Caila and Brett! Poor Jared though. Maybe he'll go for Emily again lol.
Old 08-19-2016, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

I still like Caila but I think Ashley is entertaining but Jared is giving her false hope Yeah, with the gross attempt to use an iv (we didn't need to see all the blood) there had to be more to Evan's illness than we know
Old 08-19-2016, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I also get Ashley because it is hard to see the guy you like with others, but Jared just needs to flat out tell her it's not going to happen and stay away but from the promo he does the exact opposite.
yeah seems like the situation continues

Quote:
i dont watch the after show or previews and little details in every clip.... They give too much away and it defeats the purpose of watching the episode IMO.
then dont attack me for "spoiling" the show because all i know it was shows in previews and the After Paradise.

we know a bunch of guys are coming next week, I think Wells is coming and in the PREVIEWS Ashley seems to like him and she even says "do you think we're gonna have the first baby conceive in paradise?" or something like that

also next week things look back for Vizzy they look cute together

I want jen and nick to work he deserves it!

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 08-19-2016, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Trust me I am very chill. i dont watch the after show or previews and little details in every clip.... They give too much away and it defeats the purpose of watching the episode IMO.
I'm sorry, Alexa. You're right. It is your opinion, but once episodes ("After Paradise") & previews have aired, it's no longer considered spoilers, so you not seeing them is your personal choice and you're viewing this thread at your own risk.

I don't think Jared's at douchebag status yet. Haha I guess I'm just biased towards him. I still think he's the sweetest guy to come out of the Bachelor franchise, besides Sean. James Gunn said it on AP that Jared is probably liking all this attention he's getting from Ashley, and like I said, is going about it the wrong way, but he does need to consider Ashley's feelings and just talk to her, but again, I don't think it's douchebag status yet. IMO.

Old 08-20-2016, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

I remember Ashley saying they were a little romantic for a while and then friends after. Why would he let it be romantic if he wasn't feeling it? I do think Jared is a nice guy but he shouldn't have given her any hope because that's all she needs because she is obsessed with him. Interested to see how it unfolds in the next few weeks. I think because Ashley and Caila had talked about him and Caila indicated she wasn't interested in Jared then she goes on the show and picks him for a date I can see why Ashley would be upset.
Old 08-20-2016, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Maybe he realized he didn't want to be romantic with her, but I guess he never told her officially and just assumed they would remain friends. IDK what is going through that boy's mind!

Caila had every right to talk to Jared and get to know him, even if she told Ashley she wouldn't. Ashley doesn't have "claim" to Jared, even though she would like to think so. And Caila saw something in Jared she wanted to explore more. While it sucks your "friend" (if they even are) went after the guy you liked, it was just bad timing because Caila did show up first.

Andi Dorfman is beyond chill about Josh drama on “Bachelor In Paradise”

Last edited by Always & Forever; 08-20-2016 at 07:57 AM