Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Passionate Fan

America's Next Top Model thread 2

Discuss!

I personally thought that Tiffany's picture was horrible and in a way I was expecting her to go. Although the judges hated it, I thought Lluvy's picture was great and I felt bad that she left. I know that Brittany made a lot of people mad, but she REALLY reminds me of Janice Dickinson and I really like her. Her drinking at the party I believe was somewhat of a joke in her mind but she does take it a little too far. I'm not against her mooning people or dancing on tables; wild behavior is what models are notorious for right?
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Old 04-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Loyal Fan

To be honest, I was glad Lluvy was finally sent packing. It was her time, and after looking back thru her pics, she didn't have a really good pic so I think it was fair. I think Brittany does need to tone it down about but like you said, I still like her wacky personality. Next I think Michelle should go although it would be really great if she suprised everyone and shot a damn good photo next ep. She really needs a confidence booster, so I hope she gets a good photo in next week.
TC Fan #1 ~ BSBer #2 ~ Lifer #3
Old 05-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

I really love Naima, I mean I know the judges have said she hasn't shown a lot of "personality" but She's the only girl I remembered after the first episode because of her style. The mohawk thing and the exotic look she has.

Which girl are you rooting for and which girl do you want to see go?

I want Keenyah to go and I'm rooting for Naima