Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-08-2004, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No Popular today..Instead we get a Rose festival. Wootla.. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Least I can rewatch yesterdays ep. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 11:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Popular is daily in Australia? Then you will see the two sessions in 2months. I had to wait one year from the first to the last. Incredible long time. Every week an episode but sometimes because of F1 and other events only all 2 or 3weeks.
Old 01-08-2004, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

All this season one talk made me think back to a Josh/Harrison fanfic that I wrote and I looked it up on FanFiction.net and re-read it and wow I was really on in characterization, I'm usually not. Ever have that happen to you? Reading a fic that you did and just being impressed with yourself? Hehe okay maybe it's just me.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by ²Jens:
<STRONG>Popular is daily in Australia?</STRONG>
Yep. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I was looking at the episode guide I'd printed out and we're like halfway through the first season already! I'm glad we're getting the eps like this (daily rather than weekly) but it's sad cos it'll be straight onto the 2nd season and then be over forever. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Nikki: You write fanfic? I've never taken a liking to reading them.. What was your fic on? Slash? Hmmm. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~:
<STRONG>Ever have that happen to you? Reading a fic that you did and just being impressed with yourself? Hehe okay maybe it's just me.</STRONG>

Yeah, I've done that once or twice. And then I stop and think that I really need to get a grasp on myself. Cause most times, my writing sucks. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 01-09-2004, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
<STRONG>All this season one talk made me think back to a Josh/Harrison fanfic that I wrote and I looked it up on FanFiction.net and re-read it and wow I was really on in characterization, I'm usually not. Ever have that happen to you? Reading a fic that you did and just being impressed with yourself? Hehe okay maybe it's just me.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Not that I'd admit it to anyone... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 10:56 PM
Elite Fan

I take it that means you've done it too Pik, you just won't admit it? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2004, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

Now Cass I liked your Buffy/Willow stuff and also the Faith/Dawn fic that I read by you. I think that's all I've ever read by you though.

Old 01-09-2004, 11:39 PM
Elite Fan

That's pretty much all I've written. I've done a couple Brooke/Sam, but I think the only place they are is on Realm. I need to clean them up and rework them before I put them on my site.

Old 01-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Yep I've never read your Peaches fic.

Old 01-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by *CasandraBuffyWillowFan*:
<STRONG>I take it that means you've done it too Pik, you just won't admit it? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Who, me? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2004, 05:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>All this season one talk made me think back to a Josh/Harrison fanfic that I wrote and I looked it up on FanFiction.net and re-read it and wow I was really on in characterization, I'm usually not. Ever have that happen to you? Reading a fic that you did and just being impressed with yourself? Hehe okay maybe it's just me.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]</STRONG>
parts of my stories i can look at and be like, that was pretty cool. but my stories as a whole, I usually find *something* that bugs me. there's always something i should've done or spent more time on... but that could also be cause I never beta my fics or even do more than one draft, lol.

Lindsay

Well you were there, you saw how much it counts.
Old 01-10-2004, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie:
<STRONG>I'm liking Josh quite a lot right now..Normally he would piss me off as he's the typical jock but I like his back story..And that he can cry and still look good. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I totally agree! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] When I saw him crying after Brooke broke up with him, and he was saying how much it meant to him, I thought that was really amazing, and it certainly didn't make me think him any less masculine or at all weak; it was something totally normal and healthy.

For those who have seen it all: is there a lot of Mary Cherry in the second series? And is she still really whacky and funny? Come on now, y'all, ya just have to say she's theyar, true to form!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Saf [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2004, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

There's Mary Cherry in the second season. In on ep in particular it's centered around her obsession with 'Joe' [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2004, 12:03 AM
Banned

Oh, good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] , 'cause I had been warned that second season got serious and focused more on Sam & Brooke, to the detriment of the show [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ... Well y'all, Ah certainly am awaitin' that there "Joe Loves Mary Cherry" episode I read about on that thar inter net!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Saf [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]