Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2004, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ²Jens:
<STRONG>Cas you have the best influence on all of us! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hey Timmy that really sucks [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ! Where do you actually live?</STRONG>
Croatia. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I take it someone isn't happy living there?

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 04-22-2004, 07:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Whoa Croatia! It's cool that FF is so international! Hey you are only 750km (470miles) away from me.

But I can understand that after the war you're not really happy to living there.

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited ²Jens ]
Old 04-22-2004, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] No, Cass, I'm not too happy living here. Jens, the war ended 13 years ago so I don't even remember it 'cause I was only 2 years old. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Actually it's a nice country and all but ya know... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] That's why I like to play "Anywhere but here" so much. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

You know, I sometimes wonder if any of us haven't wished to live somewhere other than our home, ya know? I think it's human nature to always want something more.

Ok, yes, ignore me. I'm in a strange mood [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2004, 11:58 AM
Loyal Fan

13years! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Ups, Sorry Timmy. I forget that you are younger. Time passes so fast. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

But Cas I know what you mean. Because of this nature, humans travel a lot to see more from the world. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
I feel like Timmy too. I wished often to live somewhere else than in Germany. But that has also historical reasons. Would you want to live somethere else than in Phily or the USA?

[ 04-23-2004: Message edited ²Jens ]
Old 04-23-2004, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *CasandraBuffyWillowFan*:
<STRONG>You know, I sometimes wonder if any of us haven't wished to live somewhere other than our home, ya know? I think it's human nature to always want something more.

Ok, yes, ignore me. I'm in a strange mood [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I wanna live in the States, so... You wanna switch? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 03:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Me too. And dearest at the west coast. San Francisco? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 10:58 PM
Elite Fan

I'd love to live on the West Coast myself. Although I'm pretty aclimated to the change of seasons here in the Northeast, so it might be hard to have sunny and 70 degrees year round [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2004, 11:12 PM
Addicted Fan

no kidding. When I moved at least I stayed on the east coast..the weathers alot different but still not as hot as on the west
Old 04-25-2004, 03:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandi_aka_Pezzy:
<STRONG>no kidding. When I moved at least I stayed on the east coast..the weathers alot different but still not as hot as on the west</STRONG>
Yeah I thought that too. But in my three weeks in California the weather was not any different then in the south of europe. And after a rain shower (probability under 5% in July) in the first night I felt like at home. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I think I would miss the snow a little bit. And the warm weather over the whole year would be probably hard.

[ 04-25-2004: Message edited ²Jens ]
Old 04-25-2004, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

See I'm naturally more of a winter person to begin with. I don't do well with the heat most times [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2004, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *CasandraBuffyWillowFan*:
<STRONG>I'd love to live on the West Coast myself.</STRONG>
Me too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] LA baby! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 12:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Casandra:
<STRONG>See I'm naturally more of a winter person to begin with. I don't do well with the heat most times [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Naturally me too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] The joke is in Winter is it so cold that you hope for Summer. Then in Summer is it so hot that you hope for Winter. So the best time is Spring and Autumn.
When I would draw a line over the Atlantik I would live in Vancouver! Very north and very Carly like. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-26-2004: Message edited ²Jens ]
Old 04-26-2004, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Well... I'm more of a summer person. I like it hot. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] But I like all seasons. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]