Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2016, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

D A R E D E V I L ♢ Episode Discussion {2x06}: Regrets only

2x06: Regrets only

A lethal foe returns with a vengeance,
Foggy and Murdock risk the firm to ensure justice,
and Karen sees a different side of the Punisher.

Basic rules:

► No bashing whatsoever. Keep the discussion civil, and respect other people's opinions.
► No spoilers from the comic books in this thread, unless it's under spoiler tags.

Last edited by Musidora; 03-18-2016 at 08:35 AM
Old 03-17-2016, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 03-18-2016, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Foggy talking about proscenium stage and saying he knew about it because he did theater in summer camp, and that would be the exact kind of stuff reporters would find out once they started digging into him.

FRANK, WILL YOU STOP BREAKING MY HEART?

And I am FEELING the Karen/Frank chemistry, they might be my UC this season.

"I plead not guilty. You hear that witch? I'm gonna watch you burn right along with me."

Frank, oh Frank.

Frank, and Frank/Karen was the highlight of this episode for me. As much as I loved the Matt/Elektra scenes, I'd appreciate if he stopped being a dick to her, even though she most likely deserves it. My least favorite episode so far, but even then it was much better than my least favorite episode from the last season, so major upgrade.
Old 03-19-2016, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

Glad to have Frank back
Great scènes between Frank & Karen
Matt cant stop lying, he is always lying
Elektra is so entertaining
Old 03-20-2016, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Frank is breaking my heart again.

Karen/Frank are great together and I love how Karen was so determined to get to the truth.

I'd bre more mad at Matt for how he's treating Elektra as I think she sort of deserves it and that Elektra can look after herself.
Old 03-20-2016, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's hard to remember that Elektra is such an ass when I have Elodie being such a bright shiny star on my screen. But yeah, she deserves the crap but I also think Matt uses her as an excuse way too much. Ultimately, she didn't force him to do anything, it was his choice.
Old 03-23-2016, 08:12 AM
Moderator Manager

Awesome fight scene but I thought there was too much focus on Elektra in that one. Not that I'm complaining.

Why is Matt so angry at Elektra? I know she's done some serious **** that's questionable but it all boils down to his choice and the decisions he makes. Also, it's all very questionable why Elektra is hell bent on taking down the Yakuza. LOL on Matt telling Elektra that nobody dies. She's a freaking assassin, Matt. Again, I love Charlie & Elodie's banter on this scene.

Yes, Nelson & Murdock are finally representing Frank Castle! LOOOOOL, Elektra sending a car service for Matt. I can't with her anymore. Also, Foggy is so understanding. Like I love Foggy on this show more than the comics version already. To me he's the bright light and is the most developed character this season.

The Matt/Elektra angst is killing me and is everything that I wanted.

Am I supposed to ship Frank & Karen? That look and that moment. I know it's not gonna happen but I found it electric when Frank told Foggy that he's not gonna talk to him but only to Karen. And then when he said "Stay. Please." that probably sealed it for me. Wait is this a date? They're laughing already. This ship is sailing!

Ha, Elektra breaking a piece of her dress so she can kick more ass. Also, she & Matt work so well together. They make a great team whether or not Matt accepts it. Overall, good ep. I like that Matt is keeping the whole thing with Elektra a secret (for now?) and he seems to be enjoying doing it (for now?). Pacing myself again and will watch another ep tomorrow.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-23-2016, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Am I supposed to ship Frank & Karen?
The correct answer is:

Old 03-23-2016, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't ship them romantically.
Old 03-24-2016, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're watching it wrong then.

Just kidding.
Old 03-24-2016, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

i too wonder why he is so harsh with electra when he seems to have come around somewhat with frank. strange.

the trial stuff with frank was honestly the most interesting to me this episode and i too liked the frank and karen interaction.

i thought electra and matt were pretty fun this episode though.
Old 03-24-2016, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
i too wonder why he is so harsh with electra when he seems to have come around somewhat with frank. strange.
Well, Elektra kills for sport while Frank kills people whose crimes have ruined other people's lives. His methods might be questionable but he's not killing just the sake of doing so, like Elektra does.