Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-21-2009, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ella/Riley <3.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Loved how most of the action took place at the building for once. That was one of the things I'd been worried about in this show. The original series always had a lot of the drama going on at the building, lots of scenes around the pool or in the various units or the laundry room, which to me gave the show a sort of unity. It kept reminding us that the characters's lives were closely intertwined due to them being neighbors in the first place. Up until this point, I felt that the new show lacked in that department, but last night's episode more than made up for it.

Jo was awesome and I loved her scene at the end when she came to apologize to Riley after being told off by Ella. I liked how Riley also realized what Jo was trying to do was for her benefit. This is one relationship I want to see explored a little bit more. I'm looking forward to Jo's next appearance.

I liked that this episode also showed us that Lauren has a life outside of the hospital and of prostitution. Her concern for David rang true, I liked how she tried to put him back on the right track because she didn't want him to have to resort to illegal activities for cash the way she has had to. David's "stay out of my business" attitude is really annoying, but it was nice of him to offer her a zero percent interest loan.

Now, the juiciest part of the episode: Violet/Auggie/Riley/Jonah! I liked Kendra a lot, so if Jonah sleeps with her instead of Ella to take revenge on Riley for kissing Auggie, I don't think I'll mind. I also loved how Violet played it subtle, by sending Jonah over to Auggie's apartment instead of making a scene herself. Also, so obvious she's the one who destroyed the sparrow nest. I LOL'd when Jonah took a walk around the pool to avoid crossing paths with her and there she was, ten seconds later, standing behind him like the total creep she is.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

I really loved the episode. I loved all the interaction especially Ella and Riley. I liked seeing Jo again, it was nice to see her at the bulding too.
I loved the scenes with David and Lauren. they have really grown on me. I love that they are having a slow build-up. And i loved that he wanted to help her with money and that she really cares. I don't think people have treated him like this before. Not had this big intress in him in and how he feels.

You make me Feel like I'm living a Teenage Dream,
Let's runaway And don't ever look back
Old 10-21-2009, 10:46 AM
Banned

I love Ella/Riley<3. I wish Jonah would ship out somewhere else.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

It was so great seeing Daphne again! Jo was always one of my favorites on the original. I loved all of Ella's scenes... the one with her and Riley in the trailer was really sweet even if I don't particularly like Riley. Violet can gtfo for all I care. It seems her only purpose on the show is to be a crazy psycho... and not a very good one at that. I like Lauren, but I think she was being a big ol' hypocrite telling David not to steal and that it's wrong when she's whoring herself out for money.

Not my favorite epsiode, but it was decent enough.
|LoVe|
Old 10-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeAm*LP*CoOkIeS (View Post)
It was so great seeing Daphne again! Jo was always one of my favorites on the original. I loved all of Ella's scenes... the one with her and Riley in the trailer was really sweet even if I don't particularly like Riley. Violet can gtfo for all I care. It seems her only purpose on the show is to be a crazy psycho... and not a very good one at that. I like Lauren, but I think she was being a big ol' hypocrite telling David not to steal and that it's wrong when she's whoring herself out for money.

Not my favorite episode, but it was decent enough.
again... you speak my mind, mandi! especially the bolded part
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 10-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
I love Ella/Riley<3. I wish Jonah would ship out somewhere else.
Wordddddd. I always wanted them to twist it so that Ella's crush was actually on Riley and not Jonah, but sadly. I'll take this though. Hopefully they don't just forget that in upcoming episodes and have them be bitchy to each other all the time.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I only got to see part of this ep my sister deleted it off dvr before I got to watch the whole thing...

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 10-25-2009, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

How sad You should see the whole ep. It was good.

You make me Feel like I'm living a Teenage Dream,
Let's runaway And don't ever look back
Old 10-25-2009, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

hopefully it will repeat at some point so i'll be able to watch it, but if not i'll be buying the DVD set when it comes out anways

Old 10-25-2009, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I loved this episode. I still don't give two figs about riley and her "drama"
oh poor little school teacher. Dude, if you don't wanna marry Jonah, don't say yes. Pick up your stuff and move on. I am not feeling auggie or auggie/riley. I absolutely love love love lauren and ella. I know what lauren is doing is questionable but I really feel her situation. Its like she is stuck between a rock and hard place. I also love the chemistry between her and david. They make me go all squishy inside. When she held his face something inside me went to goo.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu (View Post)
I loved this episode. I still don't give two figs about riley and her "drama"
oh poor little school teacher. Dude, if you don't wanna marry Jonah, don't say yes. Pick up your stuff and move on. I am not feeling auggie or auggie/riley. I absolutely love love love lauren and ella. I know what lauren is doing is questionable but I really feel her situation. Its like she is stuck between a rock and hard place. I also love the chemistry between her and david. They make me go all squishy inside. When she held his face something inside me went to goo.
oh I totally agree. it's like, why lead someone on if you know you don't really want them? it doesn't make sense. If she is unsure then that is a sign. I hope she wont be one of those girls who don't want the guy but don't want them to move on either

Old 10-25-2009, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Finally got around to watching the episode and overall it was pretty meh. I was disappointed that I didn't really care about much of it...

I liked the Lauren/David stuff and think they've the best chemistry yet but the storylines are so dark that I kind of wish it would hurry up and be dealt with.

Ella/Riley scenes were awesome. Would love a possible friendship between these too and I thought it was sweet that Ella had her back. I liked the Jo/Riley stuff too.

Jonah and whatsherface didn't interest me.

Violet and Auggie stuff is sooooo boring. Colin may be the best looking but he's the weakest actor and paired with Violet and her crazy eyes it's just weird. Those crazy eyes are so annoying. It's like Ashlee Simpson went online and saw some people thought she was playing crazy well and decided to amp up the eyes by like 1000%. Stop!

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-25-2009, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Violet/Auggie is really, really lame. I can't get into Violet's character at all.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

i don't live in the u.s - was just wondering why melrose wasn't on yesterday? boo to waiting another week ;-)