Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2012, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Uhm...we got 1 Danny/Lindsay/Hawkes scene.

Icon Credit: my beating heart
Old 02-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

It was pretty cute. "Cagney and Lacey"
Old 02-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

icon
Old 02-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
It's funny even though there wasn't a lot of D/L in S7 (as compared to S5 & S6) I did appreciate their personal growths during that time and somehow it made their little moments feel very realistic. They kinda reached a point of comfort with each other that season that made me feel like their marriage was really incorporated into their entire lives. Even the scene when they're discussing Lucy's future (private school vs. public school) had an old married couple vibe that I can actually appreciate after all this time.

Also I'm totally in agreement about Hawkes/Lindsay. To me those two feel the most like equals out of all of their other relationships. That's nice.

haha, I've always wondered about that too. Guess they just let the tension build up until... Snow Day

And forever gif-ing continues with some Carmine/Anna stuff from a twitvid CBS posted awhile ago -->
http://i40.tinypic.com/10ngs1t.gif
http://i41.tinypic.com/30avwh2.gif
http://i44.tinypic.com/o52g7r.gif
http://i43.tinypic.com/mw4mt0.gif
http://i44.tinypic.com/avt174.gif
http://i39.tinypic.com/20mdzd.gif
Why is Lindsey holding a tree branch?
Old 02-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Nonie, I was wondering where you were. Was gonna send out a search party I heard your board has hit some tough times as of late. I know the feeling Closed my board about 5 months ago
Old 02-06-2012, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
It was pretty cute. "Cagney and Lacey"
Yeah, that was adooorable.

Icon Credit: my beating heart
Old 02-08-2012, 04:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
Nonie, I was wondering where you were. Was gonna send out a search party I heard your board has hit some tough times as of late. I know the feeling Closed my board about 5 months ago
Hey, babe!

Yeah, I've been around but not feeling too posty lately It's sucks about the board, true, but I am somewhat have lost interest in the show. It happens when the hiatus is like a year long

icon
Old 02-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

Gif a day... gif every 3 days... same thing right?

Even though I thought Danny should have been more active in his defense during this episode it was nice seeing Lindsay step in. I love the way she's always trying to protect her family.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

^^ Saw that on Tumblr

icon
Old 02-08-2012, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

love it!
Old 02-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Nice gif! That's like the second time in 5 minutes I saw tumblr mention...I don't do tumblr either...I probably would if I didn't have to join...I hate having to join things and remember a username and a password! lol
Old 02-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

i dont understand tumblr or pinterest
Old 02-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Even though I thought Danny should have been more active in his defense during this episode it was nice seeing Lindsay step in. I love the way she's always trying to protect her family.
I love how bad*** Lindsay was

Quote:
Yeah, I've been around but not feeling too posty lately It's sucks about the board, true, but I am somewhat have lost interest in the show. It happens when the hiatus is like a year long
Long hiatuses are horrible things. They definitely leave a fan feeling disinterested. I don't know why they have them
Old 02-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonie (View Post)
^^ Saw that on Tumblr
haha yeah, my tumblr is slowly becoming a DL shrine I swear. I just love them too much not to gif.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_shiningstar (View Post)
Nice gif! That's like the second time in 5 minutes I saw tumblr mention...I don't do tumblr either...I probably would if I didn't have to join...I hate having to join things and remember a username and a password! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by KerBear (View Post)
i dont understand tumblr or pinterest
I can see how it's not for everyone but if you play around with it for awhile you kinda figure things out. I like it because I love to make graphics and gifs and it's perfectly build to post that kind of thing. (verses a blog that's based on writing)

I really wish there were more CSI blogs though. I'm following a couple but the CSI:NY tag is not very active
Old 02-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)

Long hiatuses are horrible things. They definitely leave a fan feeling disinterested. I don't know why they have them
And it certainly didn't help that my interest has wander to some other things *points to icon*

Oh, I love Tumblr but yeah, it's not for everybody You should really join Tumblr, Amy. Your art is

Quote:
I really wish there were more CSI blogs though. I'm following a couple but the CSI:NY tag is not very active
You're right But I don't follow CSI:NY tag though Just Lindsay Monroe since most, if not all, the arts I made she's in it

icon