Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-04-2005, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Vanessa Ferlito/Aiden Burn: She can handle her own and totally kick ass!

Hey guys, I didn't see a Vanessa/Aiden from CSI:NY appreciation thread, so walla! Danny and Aiden are my two favs, and since I saw he had a thread, she totally deserved one too!

Are there any other Aiden fans out there?
Old 05-10-2005, 07:48 AM
New Fan

Hmm, wonder why there's no reply yet. Aiden's my favorite character at the moment. I can go on and on about her.

She's really hot... in a tough kind of way (as opposed to Calleigh, y'know, who's hot/cute). She's pure Brooklyn. So cool. But she also shows that she's not just a pretty face by having the guts to tell that cop off for checking out her butt, by going back to that illegal bookie despite almost being killed (both from "Officer Blue), by having the very cool talent in facial reconstruction ("American Dreamers), and by having a background in Anthropology, which is not the easiest subject (in her CBS file). Plus I love how she watches Danny's back and how she seems to be the more mature of the two. She's also so easy-going a lot of the times. She's the youngest and newest member of the team, but she doesn't let that intimidate her. She's friendly with Mac & Stella without being disrespectful.

I *lurve * her

Dean/Sam || Sam/Ainsley || Foreman/Cameron || Veronica/Duncan || Kate/Sawyer || Shannon/Boone || Danny/Aiden || Calleigh/Ryan || Nick/Sofia || Alex/Izzie || Derek/Addison || Luka/Abby || Michael/Veronica || Max/Alec || Ron/Hermione || Violet/Klaus
Old 07-24-2006, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

any good sites out there for her?
Old 07-25-2006, 06:01 AM
Addicted Fan

I love Aiden too! She's so hot oh and she's really tough and she always says exactly what she is thinking! Like that
Old 07-25-2006, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

I want to see the episode where she comes back (briefly)... and all that... I only generally know what happens... I'd like to see that one...
Old 07-25-2006, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

Im trying to win season one on dvd, so I can find out more about her and her story.
Old 07-26-2006, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I´m a fan!!! We need a list!!!
Old 06-30-2013, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

Wow can't believe this thread has so few replies. Back when I watched NY I used to love her so much.

She was an amazing character and I was so bummed with what happened to her

Does anyone here watch Graceland? It started recently and Vanessa is in it and I am loving her character - in fact she maybe be my fav character. I am really enjoying the show so far. It's on usa network and by the same guy who did Burn Notice and it stars Aaron Tveit (who is a cutie and who i've loved for years )
Old 07-09-2015, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

So my cousin was at my home and was watching television in the living room when I walk by and guess who was on the TV. Yup it was Vanessa. He was watching Graceland.

Helen I see that you mentioned that on the thread over 2 years ago and I don't recall ever seeing that posts. I was getting ready to go to work so I couldn't stay and watch, but nice to see her on the tv.
Old 07-11-2015, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

I really like Graceland and she's really good in it.
Old 07-13-2015, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

I don't think I have even heard of it. What's it about?
Old 07-13-2015, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

It's a group of undercover cops and how they deal with what they do and all. it's pretty cool.
Old 07-14-2015, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Another show that I should check out but probably won't because I don't have the time .
Old 07-15-2015, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

lol. there are so many of those out there. i should make a list.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Just thought I would share a picture of her here in the thread. There isn't any and that's a shame .