Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pinoy CSI thread: Reviving the once lost brainiacs thread!

Well, After getting permission from dear mod, Michelle, my mission has been completed.
Post away, CSI post whores!

Di ko napanood yung last eppy ng CSI:Vegas... Story pa naman ni Greg.

What's your fave CSI? Mine's Vegas!
Old 05-02-2005, 05:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks Gay for starting!

Anong episode yung napanood mo na story ni Greg? Hmm ano ba yung episode dito last Thursday at nasaan ako!

Fave CSI? of course yung original Las Vegas! I like the entire cast especially now na mas maraming na ang air time ni Greg!
Old 05-02-2005, 06:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

ME, pick ME.

(sorry kung di ko magaling magtagalog, ha. I've got issues with myself.)

I've pretty much cheated my way into seeing all of S5 sans for the episodes that haven't aired in the US yet, pero I still watched the latest on AXN, with Greggo. Aw, CSI na siya! And they all celebrated with him, sooooo cute.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

gay: thanks for starting!

ako rin, fave ko yung Las Vegas, yung original

welcome to the thread, hellogoodbye!

av
Old 05-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Addicted Fan

hellogoodbye hanep sa sn! Galing! Thats ok if di ka magaling magtagalog. Basta nakakaintindi okay lang so you wont get lost. But if you do just shout out and I am sure someone will translate for you.

I saw that episode that they all celebrated with him. Okay si Hughes is still annoying. It would be interesting to watch why it seems he has so many issues which is reflected in his personality and work.

I read in TV Guide na pinaglalaruan nila ang Catherine/Warrick thing. Hmm parang out of the blue ata for me kasi ni isang indication wala naman in terms of flirting and stuff. Greg and Sara pa. halata pa kung ano ang ship ko?
Old 05-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hehe, thanks iluvpucca. I've been in the Philiipines for 10 years, so I'll be fine. Basta don't make me talk in tagalog too much.

Wah! I'm a Catherine/Warrick shipper! Leave them alone!
Old 05-02-2005, 09:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellogoodbye
Hehe, thanks iluvpucca. I've been in the Philiipines for 10 years, so I'll be fine. Basta don't make me talk in tagalog too much.

Wah! I'm a Catherine/Warrick shipper! Leave them alone!
ah ganun naman pala! Call me Raissa!

oh siya I will leave them alone. Actually me potential naman basta they will deal with it gradually hindi yung parang huh? what? type of thing. Whatever happend sa flirtage nina Sara and Grisson?
Old 05-02-2005, 09:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Okay Raissa, I'm Drea.

I dunno, the Warrick/Catherine thing is WEIRD. First they push it, then put it on the backburner, the push it AGAIN and now it's on the backburner. Nakakabadtrip na all this pushing and backburning (?), swear. I just hope they decide to do something with it na.

And ewwwwwwwwz to Sara/Grissom. Least favorite ship.
Old 05-02-2005, 09:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellogoodbye
And ewwwwwwwwz to Sara/Grissom. Least favorite ship.

Drea!

Oo nga! dont know what happened to it. One day it was on TV Guide so expect naman ako eh wala pa rin! They were also dabbling on Nick/Catherine. puwede na!

Sara/Grisson - ewww talaga! Sinabi mo! parang mag-kuya na sila!
Old 05-03-2005, 03:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvpucca
Drea!

Oo nga! dont know what happened to it. One day it was on TV Guide so expect naman ako eh wala pa rin! They were also dabbling on Nick/Catherine. puwede na!

Sara/Grisson - ewww talaga! Sinabi mo! parang mag-kuya na sila!
[spoiler]They were supposed to push the Yo!Bling love in the next episode Weeping Willows pero they decided to push in back to Season 6. That doesn't sound very good if you ask me.[/spoiler]

Me? I pratically ship every shipping on CSI, from Catherine/Sara (if you thought GSR had angst, you're wrong! Catherine/Sara do! You've been PUNK'D!) to Sara/Warrick and even Sara/Brass (can you tell I'm not much of a Sara fan? No sarcasm here; I really dislike Sara to a fault), but when it comes to Grissom/Sara, cue vomit.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Drea di obvious! Sara is okay! The thing with CSI: Las Vegas is that I like the cast as a whole. I dont have a specific cast member that I like more. I like how they are able to work together. Sa Miami, kasi its so obvious that David Caruso is the star. BTW, who is this new guy sa Miami who replaced Speed? I cant seem to get his name. I dont watch New York, dont know why! For a while I thought na me spin-off na naman na Los Angeles because the last episode I saw here was Brass and Warrick were in LA. Please lang tama na!
Old 05-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

I too like the whole cast of CSI: Las Vegas to a fault, but Sara is just ANNOYING. Pero these days I can tolerate her more, which is good, cause at least I don't feel like pulling my hair out when I see her.

I don't like Miami too much. David Caruso is kinda annoying and a know-it-all, and not in a good way. NY, well, only cause I have a crush on Carmine Giovinazzo. Hahaha.
Old 05-03-2005, 05:09 PM
Addicted Fan

sinabi mo! David Caruso is annoying. Laging nakapamewang! It seems that for his to make his point, he puts his hands on his hips and puts on his glasses. and it seems that he always has the last word.

Las Vegas seems more like a real crime lab na at the end of the show it makes the viewers see na its all in a days work.
Old 05-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

WoW! so fast huh?!
No prob rai your wish is granted! I dunno what episode yun pinalabas, basta Greg's officially a CSI na. I wasn't able to catch it even sa replays.

hey Drea whassup? Welcome here. It doesn't matter if you don't speak much tagalog. where you now? In Manila?

I love Warrick and Catherine's love story... bagay sila!

I kinda like the May/December love affair ni Grissom and Sarah.

RE: Carmine! Cute cya! I watch NY becuz of him too... I like NY next after Vegas. Kase it's like a darker CSI. More of normal people, normal crimes we get to hear about.

CSI:LA?! cool... I would love to have Viggo Mortensen as lead. pro it'll definitely be cooler if it'll be a woman, for a change.
Old 05-04-2005, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

gay, thanks so much for reviving our thread here i've missed posting here too. i the last eppy cos i like greg too. it was fun to see the whole GY gang get together to celebrate his promotion with him. you didn't even get to watch the replays? that's too bad. fave CSI ko rin sya although, like i said, i watch all 3 series.

hi drea! it's nice to meet you. like you, i'm a catherine/warrick shipper i totally warrick. you think the writers are really gonna explore that since they teased the audience with the sarah/grissom hookup ? ita with you about sarah. i hate her too. she's so standoffish, aloof and after 5 seasons you'd think she'd be great friends with nick, warrick & catherine. she's just a sad person really.

raissa, ang galing talaga ng cast ng CSI ano? i'm so happy they won the best drama series at the golden globes this year cos they deserve it. teka, globes ba o sa SAG awards sila nanalo? anyway, the whole cast just rocks