Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

I agree. She has her own beauty that makes her different from everyone else. And I love her little gap in her teeth. When I look at my nephew, I'm reminded of it since he has one too.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

The gap is great. it's part of what makes her so unique - I love it. And she does have a really specific beauty. She is really pretty - can't even quite put my finger on it, but there's just something about her that's is amazing.
Old 11-17-2014, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Bowl of Cocoa

You cannot watch this episode and tell me Jorja did not do a fantastic job. I sensed her fear and was really scared for her in this episode.
Old 11-18-2014, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Jorja is such an amazing actress. Just damn It's such a hard scene to watch cos she makes it so believable.
Old 11-22-2014, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

I was really worried because I had seen the promo for the next episode and didn't see her in it, so I was hoping nothing bad happened to her. Thankfully she was able to do what she needed to do to stay alive. Let's hope this is the last of her being in danger for a while. Though her being in danger makes the episode more enjoyable for me, just because it keeps me on edge.
Old 11-23-2014, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

She's been in danger a lot lately. She deserves a break!
Old 12-31-2014, 12:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
She's been in danger a lot lately. She deserves a break!
But it does highlight her character growth! She gets tazed, abducted, and left for dead under a car in the middle of a desert and she leaves Vegas.

She gets in a fire fight right after returning, gets framed for murder and held at gunpoint, almost gets blown up, gets grazed by a bullet, gets exposed to a deadly virus, gets held at gunpoint again, AND separates from Grissom. Still after all that she's cool. Sara is a badass.

"There's no walking away from what I am."
"What we both are."
Old 01-01-2015, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

^that is a great point. She has grown and has learned to deal with awful situations so that's great. But I still wish we didn't have to see her suffer so much. She's one of my fav characters so I wish she could just be happy.
Old 01-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

I actually have a theory that the writers like to put Sara in peril because those are the moments when Jorja's acting is at its most powerful. I do like it when we get to see her smile though.

"What we both are."
Old 01-01-2015, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChivesFeels (View Post)
I actually have a theory that the writers like to put Sara in peril because those are the moments when Jorja's acting is at its most powerful. I do like it when we get to see her smile though.
I'll definitely agree to that. It's about the only thing I like about Sara suffering - Jorja really gets to shine. It is amazing to watch, though it's a shame a fav character has to suffer for it.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

I personally think she shines all the time, but she really knocks it out of the park with those scenes. It's incredible to watch.

"What we both are."
Old 01-01-2015, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Oh she's always amazing for sure. She's incredibly talented, but when she has really dramatic moments she really gets to show her full range and it's great to see.
Old 01-01-2015, 02:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

I do wish we'd get to see more of her comedic side sometimes.

"What we both are."
Old 01-02-2015, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

Jorja would be great in a comedy role for sure. Hopefully after csi she does something like that.

When we do get to see it, she's amazing. But it is unfortunately really rare for Sara!
Old 01-02-2015, 06:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm like Jorja in that I'm kind of intrigued by the idea of a CSI musical episode.

"What we both are."