Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-12-2005, 08:28 AM
Mio
Elite Fan

CSI Miami: "Sex and Taxes" NEW! (4/11) Spoiler Warning

It's tax season and two IRS agents end up dead after trying to legally sieze unpaid property.
Old 04-12-2005, 08:30 AM
Mio
Elite Fan

This was a really good episode, I shoulda known that it was the little kid that killed the geeky IRS guy. My CSI honing skills are failing me!

I love how Horatio held out his cell phone at the end. You go Horatio. I love that move.

And the preview for next weeks EPISODE. My mom and I both jumped off the couch and shrieked. Ray, alive? Oh my GOSH!
Old 04-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm, I gotta say I did not like it. I thought it was one of the two boys.I suppose my dislike of Miami stems from Ryan and Horatio.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 04-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Extreme Fan

The plot was alright. It had potential. Put it in Vegas with Grissom and gang, and you've got yourself a nice little ep. Let Horatio get his hands on it and it's all over. I did like the end where Calleigh told Ryan off a bit. "No, I'm not going to tell you. You'll run right to Horatio. Then she should have spanked him, changed his diaper, and sent him to bed.

I want more Eric! He's had like 5 minutes 23 seconds of screen time all season!
Man, I don't want to hear about Adam going the Rory Cochrane route....

As for next week, Raymond's still alive huh? Yeah looks interesting. Maybe I'll watch it. Yeah, I'll probably watch it.

Someone swears his true love until the end of time
Another runs away....
Seperate or United?
Healthy or Insane?
Old 04-12-2005, 01:39 PM
Extreme Fan

It wasn't the plot that upset me this episode. (Although I had a few nitpicky issues with it, it was decent overall.) It wasn't Horatio (for once) that upset me this episode. It was Ryan that upset me. Does anyone have any clue why he is getting so much screentime? Does anyone have any clue if they are trying to make him unlikeable? I did like Calleigh's little jabs at Ryan about the Eric situation. I liked how Eric was able to identify the tire pretty much immediately after Ryan had spent awhile looking it up. I also thought the kid that they had as the perpetrator was pretty cute. I guess I would have to say that overall this episode was better than the last few, but I still disliked it. What happened to the fun that used to be Miami episodes? I want it back.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah. I was wondering what the heck crawled up Ryan's behind and took up residence there!
TheStormCellar's Theory of Non-Involvement standard response #2: "Well....that was dumb...."